~Obsession V/S Fashion~ DISCONTINUED - Page 17

Posted: 14 years ago
😆

Of course, let me be able to breath, i will update 😆

Hey Steffi,
The part was really nice, I loved it.
Please continue soon and thanks for the PM.

PS:sorry for the short comment but I have to comment on my FFs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish
I just loved your..Err... Hello,

I just caught up with your FF and it is really good! It makes me adamant to read on further.. Well, Fashion is my favorite criteria of gossiping, So, If I'm getting something to read about it and that too on my favorite on-screen couple makes me desperate to know what's the cause behind that 'burnt' photo of Arman at the intro. page. Hehe.. Lolz.

Anyways,PM me... at every hour, you update..!!
Please... I'm excited to read further.

btw I think you and me share one common interest Piggy Chops..!! Am I right..??
and err... I just love your avi. 😳
Originally posted by -Cutiepie-

I just loved your..Err... Hello,

I just caught up with your FF and it is really good! It makes me adamant to read on further.. Well, Fashion is my favorite criteria of gossiping, So, If I'm getting something to read about it and that too on my favorite on-screen couple makes me desperate to know what's the cause behind that 'burnt' photo of Arman at the intro. page. Hehe.. Lolz.

Anyways,PM me... at every hour, you update..!!
Please... I'm excited to read further.

Thanks so much for this 😳
I wil PM u :) and yeah we do share the same Piggy Chops thing 😆

NOTE

Hello 🤗

I just happened to get my results today which came out of the blue because no one expected it till the Christmas holidays would end.
I'm quiet disheartened actually now that I ponder over my marks which seem to be as below.

Hindi 77/100
English 83/100
Accounts 88/100
Banking 80/100
Economics 80/100
Management 77/100
Insurance 61/100
General education 111/150

Total:- 657/ 850 -- 77%

It is distinction of course, However, Because of Insurance I seem to lose the Principles Role of Honor I have been wanting from the beginning of this year.

At our level its difficult to get 70% but there are many out there who got more and someone like me is definitely not satisfied with 77%. It sounds like 2nd class to me to be honest. The 12th boards I hardly worked much for it but got 87% then and I definitely deserve way more than 61.. but chances are very less that I'll get those marks if I give it for revaluation as per clarified. So I lose the honor even though I get a merit certificate for the achievement in the remaining 7 subjects.

I came to a decision that I need to work harder, and its definitely not going to happen if I hang around I-F too much. May be I would have got a bit more if I did not come those few hours I did during exams 😕

There was a time I could take college lightly, but this University level is way too much to take lightly I realize now !!
I'm not saying I'm leaving this place till May when my vacations come etc etc.., No !! that is not what I'm saying. I'll come, but even lesser than the word 'rare' perhaps. As and when I get time and think its appropriate to come, I'll come and give a Update.

So this seems like a Goodbye, I did not think this day would come, But circumstances have forced me to take this decision, If not the circumstances you can call it my ambitious nature? 😕

So yes, Its a tata from my side, In a way... Thank You for all the support, love, companionship, trust, faith, those beautiful elating comments and I could go on... But most importantly the 'friendship'.

- Steff

P.S: I Love you all and I'll be here a bit during Christmas hopefully that is if I'm not too busy with Christmas and all assignments and tests on my head. I'll soon be back 🤗

A Very Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year Much in Advance !!!

Yeah I cant continue any further, Maybe I will reopen it when I get time, sorry to let you down guys. 😔
I got the other 2 FF's still though 😃