Posted: 14 years ago
interesting
continue soon
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi steff.
nice concept. i liked ur line - " It's a lot more than what it looks like."
i like only sweet or bold ridhima. i dont like and i dont read FFs abt cunning, evil ridhima. i hope ridhima is still nice girl inspite of her obsession with fashion world. bcz if not, i dont think i can read the FF. looking forward to read the next part ASAP
ar_loveneverfad thumbnail
hey nyc intro! continue soon n thnx 4 da pm! count me in 4 reading dis!
Ayesha. thumbnail
2nd FF  😲

related to Fashion gr8  👍🏼

updated soon  😳

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ridhima_sukirti

2nd FF  😲

related to Fashion gr8  👍🏼

updated soon  😳

3rd FF dear.. you have never read the 1st one😉 its on the 2nd thread now😳

Thanks😳
iTangled_25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia-kashian

hi steff.

nice concept. i liked ur line - " It's a lot more than what it looks like."
i like only sweet or bold ridhima. i dont like and i dont read FFs abt cunning, evil ridhima. i hope ridhima is still nice girl inspite of her obsession with fashion world. bcz if not, i dont think i can read the FF. looking forward to read the next part ASAP

Hey Sona😳

Thanks for liking it.. and NO way.. Ridhzi is not cunning etc etc.. she is jus as adorable as always.. so u can continue reading😃
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Hey Guys... Thank you for liking this FF so much😳

Chapter 1

It was the crack of dawn and someone was driving at amazing speed on the lonely Mumbai streets. Riddhima Gupta a 22 year old wanna be model was humming, no song in particular, but she definitely was in a delighted mood, hopefully in a few days she would be get the news that she was gonna be a model and then there was no stopping her.

A few minutes' later 2 beams of light were coming closer and closer. "What the hell, driving on the right side of the road?" shocked Riddhima as she slammed the horn continuously, but it made no difference to the person coming ahead.

"Stop you freak, stop" (the car was coming closer) faintly she saw a man driving, "abhey abhey abhey, kahan jaa raha hai" and with a strong grip on the wheels she swerved right, her car screeched and halted as she applied the breaks. The car ahead of her went a hit a lamp post.

She opened the door and yelled "Oye, dikhta nahi hai kya? Saala!"

She gasped as she saw the condition of the car; the bonnet was completely smashed by the lamp post which was now tilted. What if the car caught fire? She ran outta her car and peeped into the car from the closed window pane. The man had his head on the wheel in front. She tried opening the door but it was locked, the pane in front of the car was shattered, she managed to put her hand through from the front and opened the lock. Not much hurt she thought seeing that his head was not bleeding but was just wounded a bit though she disapproved his driving, there was no L anywhere on his car and no trace of alcohol, nor physically nor the faint smell of it.

"I don't know who is he? He almost went over my car and all your bothered is about who is he and blah blah" Riddhima said bickering away on the phone with her friend Muskaan.

She did not hear the faint moan behind her.

"Arey bata na yaar Ridhzi, dikhne main kaisa hai?" All excited on the other end and positively shouting.

"Muskaan but…"

"Not buts yaar, bata na, acha bata, cute hai?"

Riddhima sighed, no use she thought, I rather answer like a obedient student "haan, cute hai, details badh mein bataongi, ab takk jaga nahi hai saala"

That's when Riddhima heard a faint moan; she looked back and saw the man she has rescued lying down fingering his head where he was wounded.

"Muskaan, I'll call you back" and she hung up. As soon as she did that she heard him for the first time "saala kisko bola?" he faintly said.

"Tumhe neend mein bhi sunai deta hai kya?" Riddhima asked shocked.

"Tum kisise baat kar rahi thi kya?" Now sitting down of the bed and rubbing his head.

"Haan, nahi, excuse me, tum mere ghar mein ho aur mujhse sawal pooch rahe ho? Meri billi mereko meow?"  She said arms akimbo.

That's when he looked around where he was, no where familiar he realized, he cleared his vision and saw Riddhima standing at the foot of the bed. He immediately got off the bed and stood up. Dizziness engulfed him again, he wasn't yet steady on his feet, and just before he lost balance Riddhima caught his arm and guided him on the bed.

"Are you all right? You can stay here for some more time!"

"Whats the time?"

"Its 11:00 AM now"

"I have to go, I am late" He made attempt to get up but Riddhima pushed him back down.

"No arguments, tea or coffee?"

"Fine, coffee then!"

*Half an hour later*

"Have we met before?" Armaan questioned after the coffee had done him some good.

"What?" Riddhima said incredulously. "Are you trying to flirt? Maine tumhe kahin dekha hai and all that, please, it's not gonna work, so don't even try."

"Aren't you Riddhima Gupta?"

Riddhima mouth opened wide, she typically like a small kid came and sat next to him on the bed "Tum kaise jaante ho? Antaryami ho kya? Ya phir sir pe chot lagne ki wajah se…?

"Tum hamesha aisi bak-bak karti ho ya phir aaj kuch special hai?"

"Taana maar rahe ho? Her nose falring. "Tum ja sakte ho, ab tum theek bhi lag rahe ho. Jaane se pehle yeh batao ki tum meri naam kaise jaante ho"

"Ok, I know thoda late hai, lekin phir bhi, Hi, Armaan Mallik, I am a photographer, and I work for Diva….?"

"Oh my God, Diva?" She grabbed his hands, "I just gave some pictures in there, and I am dying to become a model? Will I become one? Please, oh please…."

"Hey, hang on, usually these things take time, but I could recommend you..?"

"Will you do that for me? Pretty please!!!!!" She pleaded without letting go of both his hands.

She looked so adorable for that moment that he seemed to just adore the way she looked adorable. Suddenly Riddhima looked crestfallen "kya hua? Kuch kaho na, nahi ho sakta kya?"

"Riddhima tum ..Err.. aap mujhe baat khatam karne hi nahi deti toh.."

"Dekho, taana mat maaro, theek hai main nahi bolti, tum hi bolo ab, and its TUM.. Not aap please… mujhe aisa lagta hai ki main tumhari aunty hoon, Isiliye no aap-waap, ok?

"Ok, acha toh main keh raha tha, why don't u come home tomorr…….?"

"Kya? Come home? But…." She flushed and looked away as he warningly stared at her.

"You come home tomorrow and we could have a photo shoot at my place, I can recommend you with those pictures, you may get to be a model faster, I aint bad at photography you know"

"Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you" she yelled, jumping up and down finally hugging him tight. She broke apart and began furiously dialing a number on the phone when she stopped and realized something.

She shyly came and asked "tum rehte kahan ho?"

"Bijli"

"Kya?"

"Tum tube light ho!" laughing

"KYA KYA KYA? Main tube light, haan haan, pagalo ki tarah gaadi tum chala rahe the, main nahi"

"Actually kal waapis aate waqt kuch gunde raaste mein mill gayye…"

"KYA? Gunde, Oh gosh, unhone tumhe maara kya? Sir pe? Isiliye tum gaadi waise chala rahe teh?"

"Haan, waah, tumhe kaise pata chala? Antaryami ho kya?"

They laughed, a few minutes later after she took his address he exited, grateful enough that she had got him out of the mess he was in a few hours back. He couldn't thank her enough. She in fact couldn't thank him enough for the help he was giving her.

Now begins the journey of Fashion, How many models have a bright life in the world of fashion? Will Riddhima have a bright life? Will she be doomed in the darkness of this fashion world?

Stay tuned….

Forgive any errors😳

Didnt get time to re-check

PMs tomorrow😳

Love

Steff😳

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice...........continue soon.
princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2