Suggestions / Comments

Episode review of Mehendi Tere naam ki

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

luxadj

luxadj

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 5:44am | IP Logged
HI,

I live in Mauritius and every friday the serial Mehendi Tere Naam Ki is aired on our national channel. I would be grateful if someone can create a section for this show as I'm eager to know what happens next. Till now, there's no section for this show. Could u help.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode review of Mehendi Tere naam ki" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top