Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

You make me feel SPECIAL !!!! - AR One Shot !!!

Rockstar_ria IF-Rockerz
Rockstar_ria
Rockstar_ria

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Hey guys....here is another one shot by me....just made a thought n had to pen it down.....

YOU MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL

" 56....well done armaan....come on you can do it..."

"I know that riddhima...."

" 57...." She said sitting on the back of armaan as armaan was doing push ups with her on his back.....n she was reading a magazine....

" And the award winning bussiness man gives all his credit to his wife....58...."

" So...mr.armaan mallik how do you feel....after your newly marriage took place....any change in your schedule....."

" Riddhima....stop it...." He said while again pushing down....

" Just shut up okay....ya so where was i....ya here it is.....'well there is not much change in our lives....but just that now we can be together.... n no one can now have any problem with our relationship'....59....'i mean now we r all together....first i was so busy in my own schedules that i was hardly having any time to spend with her....n just would go to her house to meet her n bid her goodbye....but now we are together 24/7 together....n i am really happy for this...n she is too very happy...60...."

" Honey....now will you stop reading that magazine....urgh..."

"Armaan...once you finish up with your 100 push ups...n i'll stop reading it okay.... 60...."

" Ri...."

"Armaan please.....i like reading your interviews.....armaan pls..."

" You know i can't tell you 'no'...especially today..."

"Awwee....that's like my sweet ammy....aahhh....armaan....i was going to fall down right away...." She said as armaan moved a bit making riddhima lose her balance as she sat with her legs crossed n holding the magazine in her hands....

" I am sorry...." He said to her looking over his shoulder....just to take a glance at her....

He was so comfortable with her sitting on his back whil he did his push ups.....he never sighed that he was feeling her weight....it was his routine till they got married....just before 5 months.....they both would wake up sweetily sleeping in each others arms.....n then go for a jog....n again would come up into their gym which was set up in the house itself....do work out there....along with some romance....n then they would head towards the garden....where armaan would take his position for push ups....n riddhima would sit on his back....usually she was doing her yoga while sitting....but today she was busy reading an article of her beloved husband....armaan mallik.....published in a magazine....she loved reading about her husband.....n praised of him every morning....while armaan would also love praising her.....this was their love....they loved each other more than they would love their own selves.....

She had finished reading the article n was really impressed at the sentence used saying : ' Really....from all this we could just say that armaan mallik is actually ONE WOMAN MAN.....'

" Armaan....you're actually....94.....a one woman man...." She said giggling out....

" You have any doubt ??" He asked chuckling out....

" Well....i don't have any....par khabardaar jo uske baare mein socha bhi toh.....you're dead...."

" Huh.....at last finish...." He said.....relaxing at last....

And as soon as riddhima said that he moved a bit n riddhima fell down....armaan immediately came over her....

" Haan toh tum....kya keh rahi thi ??" he said rubbing his nose over her...n teasing her by giving out his naughty smile....

" I love you armaan...." She also said slightly rubbing her nose over his....

" Hey honey....happy birthday....." He said placing a kiss on her cheek....

" Thank you...." She said while kissing him back on his cheek.....

" So what's your highness's wish for today...." He hugged her....

" Just to be with you the whole day...." She said as she felt a warm kiss on her neck....

" Then i am sure you'll like the great surprise awaiting for you...."

" Surprise ??" She whispered....

" Yes baby....surprise...." He came out of the hug.....n bent a little down to kiss her lips.....but before he could kiss her he felt her finger on his lips.....

"Armaan....not here.....it's not or bedroom...." she said blushing badly....

While armaan gave a naughty smile showing out his pure deep dimple....n a naughtiness playing in his deep blue eyes....which only riddhima could understand....

He got up from there....n gave out his hand for riddhima to get up....n she gave her hand in his....n as soon as she got up he took her up in his arms....she hid her face under his chest as she was blushing badly....by this she was sure what actually armaan wanted....

He took here into the house....n made his way towards thier bed room....

Here's a look over their bed room...

" Honey...open the door please...." he said to her as he couldn't open the door...

Her hands were shaking while rolling the knob to open the door....while he was noticing it all n smiling to himself as he still had the effect of him on his wife....

He entered the room....stepped upon the first step....and her heartbeats were raising from 80 to 100....n he could seriously feel each of of them.....then he stepped onto the 2nd step n looked at riddhima who was also starring at him.....then he slowly put her on the bed n came over her.....he came so close to her that both of them could breath each other....

"Riddhima..." He whispered.....

"Hmm..." She said....

" Ab toh koi problem nahi hai na....." He looked at her....

"No...." She said with a smile....

He bent down n kissed her collar bone....n came up kissing her neck n then her cheek...n then while passing towards other cheek....he brushed his lips slightly with her.....making her groan.....he was enjoying all this....he kissed her other cheek....n then her nose n forehead....

He then looked at her....her eyes were closed....and she looked like a barbie doll...he was so mesmerised by her...by her simplicity....

Not feeling any more kisses she opened her eyes....n found him looking at her.....she put her hand on armaan's cheek....while armaan moved his face a bit n kissed her hand....

"Hey....kya hua ??" She said with a smile on her face.....

"Kuch nahi..." He also gave a smile....n then sealed her lips into a kiss....

And she also gave in....she was lossing her control to him....n kissed him back passionately.....she let him play with her toungue....while she moved her hand down his thick hairs.....he was sucking her lips....which made her moan.....but still they both were enjoying the moment.....

As last they broke off....n armaan rested besides her on the bed....still her lips were shivering....n she opened her eyes.....n saw armaan playing with her hair....she got a bit up n rested her hands on his mascular chest....n looked at him smiling.....

"So mr.armaan mallik....was this your surprise ??" She asked with a tease....

"You're wrong mrs.riddhima armaan mallik...." He said playing with her hair n moved down n kissed her nose.....while she looked down blushing....

"I think i should take a bath...." She said....n immediately headed towards the bathroom....before armaan would take a hold of her....

She went inside the bathroom.....n took a bath n came out in her bathrobe...n saw that armaan was not on the bed....she looked around n saw armaan standing in the balcony n was talking with some client...he looked at her n she smiled while he winked at her n signed her to see on the bed....she looked at the bed n saw a pink box....she again looked at him n he mumbled her to open it....she opened it n there was a beautifull saree...she again turned towards n asked by pointing that was that saree of her ??....he blinked at her assuring the answer yes....n made a thumb up to her n told her to go n wear it....

Here's the saree :

She came out of the bathroom n saw armaan half sitted on the bed....as soon as he saw riddhima he came to his normal position n stared at riddhima....she was looking so gorgeous.....while all that he could do was to stare at her....as if she was an angel....an angel who just came down from heaven.....just for him.....suddenly he came into his real senses n saw riddhima almost bushing.....he started walking towards her.....n then came close to her n hold her by her waist....while she felt butterflies in her stomach as he held her more n more close to him....

"Honey.....you look gorgeous...."

"Thanks..." Was the only thing she could say....

And she puts her hand around his neck n gives a small peck on his lips n hugs him....while he places a kiss near her neck....

But she immediately pushed him off...

"Armaan...ab bahut ho gaya haan...ab jao jake naha lo..."

"Riddhima....sirf ek...."

"No armaan...."

"Please...riddhima..."

"Okay fine....but first you go n take your bath..." she said pushing him to the bathroom....

"Promise...." he asked turning around.....

"Haan baba....promise...." n shut the door.....

She gigled to herself as how sometimes armaan acts as a baby...she took out a black suit for him....n placed it on the bed....

After sometime armaan came with his towel around his waist....as soon as riddhima heard the bathroom door open....she turned around....

"Armaan you know what.....you look hot n sexy...."

Armaan got happy at the compliment....but he didn't notice the magazine in her hands....

"Thanx..."

"Oh...umm...tumhare kapde wahan bed pe rakhe hai...."

And then she again engrossed in the magazine....

"Riddhima.....you were not saying all that to me ??" he asked....

"Huh..??....oh i am sorry..."

She closed the magazine n turned towards the closet to put it in.....while armaan came from behind n hugged her placing a kiss near her neck....

"Woh...main magazine ke baare mein baat kar rahi thi...."

"Oh....so i am not hot n sexy in reality..."

Riddhima turned around....she was so embarassed that she was not able to look into his eyes....

"Hey....honey....tum kuch bol kyun nahi rahi ??"

She looked up straight into his eyes....n without even waiting for a second she kissed him......at first he did not understand why she did this but suddenly he started responding to her.....he hardened his grip around her waist even more bringing her more n more close....while riddhima put her hand on his cheek....n kissed him passionately....soon they started becoming breathless but still continued taking some little intervas in between.....

"Armaan...." She said while she felt him pull her upper lip....

"No...honey...."he said...pulling her once again in a tight kiss....

But then they both broke up after so many passionate moments.....

"Armaan..." she whispered.....

"Hmm...." He said kissing her neck n brushing his cheek with her....

But she could not resist more....she pulled him in a tight hug.....

"Armaan....you're more sexy n hot in reality...." She was at last able to speakup.....

And then they broke apart....but looking at riddhima he found out that there were tears in her eyes.....

"Hey....kya hua....did i hurt you ?" He cupped her face....

"No...armaan....tum bahut aache ho...."

"Toh kya hua....tum aise ro kyun rahi ho....kya tumhe ye sab aacha nahi lagta riddhima ??"

"Armaan....i..."

"Riddhima....i think ki tumhe ye sab aacha nahi lagta...i am sorry for what i did...." he said angrily....n turned his back towards riddhima....

Riddhima immediately hugged him from behind....armaan's eyes had also become moist by now...as soon as he felt riddhima's hand around him....he closed his eyes....

"Armaan....i didn't mean that.....armaan....i love the way you love me....i can never dislike it....armaan....everytime you make love to me you make me feel special....and armaan please don't ever get angry of me....i can't live without you armaan.....i love you....."

He turned around hearing riddhima sob....

"Honey....honey....stop crying.....even i can't leave without you....i love you baby...."

He cupped her face n made her look into his eyes....n touched her forehead with his....

"Riddhima....you're my life....my world....my universe riddhima....you don't know how special you're to me.....i love you riddhima...."

Then they both remained in the same position for sometime.....riddhima had now stopped sobbing.....

"Armaan....agar tumhe koi aitraaz na ho toh kya aaj hum mera birthday ghar pe hi manaye toh...."

"Riddhima.....why should i have any problem....as you wish you're highness.....once again happy birthday riddhima...."

"Love you..."

"Love you too...."

He said taking her in his arms n taking her to their bed.....

******THE END******

Well....guys....how was it....?????

I hope you all liked it....

Comments n critisism are most welcomed.....

Love

Ria

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Armaan90Anonymus PJone_ashiprachi.kajensybarite1989KaSh_4_evasrihari_phoenixsusha11vrulsmaanukajenlover4everREDnBLACKfrnd.of.frndzkrazy4kasharchieliciousKaShCrazyAneesadipu..Ashi..scorpio95shaaz_91cutie_mahimakarans_angelmar-Iqbal Neha1aaroracutiepreetbd670816ammygurlawarapan.PumpkinnAanya.janu1610yogzznightstarsameera_12pwincess kanziaanchal_csearchoffriendsk_anjali12nidha1983Norz268143

archielicious Goldie
archielicious
archielicious

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 5:46am | IP Logged
res

edited:

heyyyyyyyyy

awesome one shot..........
g8 work
do write more............
thnx for the pm

n yeipeeeeee i m first one to commentBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by luvkaranmadly - 30 August 2009 at 9:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_ria

shonaveer IF-Sizzlerz
shonaveer
shonaveer

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 5:49am | IP Logged
reserved

Rockstar_ria

angelina_2005 Goldie
angelina_2005
angelina_2005

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 6:26am | IP Logged
reserverd !!!!!

hey a very sweetoooo update......luvd it :-))))) thnx for d pm...

Edited by angelina_2005 - 31 August 2009 at 3:19am

Rockstar_ria

searchoffriends IF-Rockerz
searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 6:31am | IP Logged

hey ria

just end up reading with it and owwww it was too cute really nice i loved it and more over i loved there love for each other
oh yaa i can see that how they maid each other feel special by being with each other.oh i loved it lot
the way you wrote all that
it was actually you that with your writnig style you maid it soo special one to read.......oh yaar i m kind of becomming a big fan of your writing now....wow i loved the way you express there feeling and emotions all that look soo real i just loved that

well as usuall wanna read more and more of these kind of stories from you please doo try with more
thanks for the pm
loved it a lot
take care
lots of love
simi

Edited by simi2 - 30 August 2009 at 6:46am

Rockstar_ria

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged