Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged
yippie...........now we r going to have a nice sr2 and without gayatri...........yay
finally the day has arrived wen they r all happy..thnkgod..phew
in the star sansaar today they like showed us dat no problem is going to hppn...
akshara changed into her reception dress and then when she cries..i think she cries coz she has confessed her love to naitik...woww...and he in return
he was looking soooo cute showing all his trophies to her
just waiting for 2moro...kab aayega yeh monday...omg'

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "awesome sr2" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 4:46am | IP Logged
yeah we can bas wait 4 monday..............wat else we can do.....????
n yes i think its gonna be good.......but not dat awesome......coz u never know wat happens next........n Gayatri kab aayegi n jaayegi is not sure coz Star sansaar have confused us by showing us da preview.......wen she will confess or change is a mystery......lets see on monday....

sippy_a

Goldie

sippy_a

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 5:06am | IP Logged
eagerly waiting 4 mon

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 5:15am | IP Logged
as it is we wait very eagerly for monday n todays preview has increased the the excitement by 100 times........
this is my 1000th post.....

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 5:17am | IP Logged
WELL, forum is buzzing with SR2 now. 
If u see the preview carefully you'll notice that Aksh is comfortably sitting with the famous white comforter on her leg & enjoying & taking pride on her hubby's achievement. It was so nice to see Aksh feeling proud and happy at Naitik's achievement. So I think that Gaya3 sc shown on the precap was before this sc. She will not get out of the bed......... she just has to confess her love nowEmbarrassed

Fatima..

Fatima..

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I am so confused after watching the Promo.. the sequence of events is  confusing me more. When will Akshara hug and confess when will Gayatri come.. and all.. But yes  I cannot wait for monday NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

WELL, forum is buzzing with SR2 now. <br>If u see the preview carefully you'll notice that Aksh is comfortably sitting with the famous white comforter on her leg & enjoying & taking pride on her hubby's achievement. It was so nice to see Aksh feeling proud and happy at Naitik's achievement. So I think that Gaya3 sc shown on the precap was before this sc. She will not get out of the bed......... she just has to confess her love nowEmbarrassed<br>

i THINK she will say i love you to him this time...i hope so Ouch nahi toh humara munna kahi depression mein na chala jaye ROFL

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by 5cents

WELL, forum is buzzing with SR2 now. <br>If u see the preview carefully you'll notice that Aksh is comfortably sitting with the famous white comforter on her leg & enjoying & taking pride on her hubby's achievement. It was so nice to see Aksh feeling proud and happy at Naitik's achievement. So I think that Gaya3 sc shown on the precap was before this sc. She will not get out of the bed......... she just has to confess her love nowEmbarrassed<br>

i THINK she will say i love you to him this time...i hope so Ouch nahi toh humara munna kahi depression mein na chala jaye ROFL

Agar munna depression mai chala jayga then munni ka todi nakhoo LOL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top