Does any one even watch this show? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

kannine1

Groupbie

kannine1

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 1:20am | IP Logged
love this show....everyone should watch it. esp girls. teaches u a lot about your rights.

everytime i fight with my husband i always try to explain to him about being fair and he starts laughing and saying stop being kiran bedi and it reduces our tensions.

i really admire kiran bedi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does any one even watch this show? (Page 3)" in Aap Ki Kachehri Kiran Ke Saath.. forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

randomness

Groupbie

randomness

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Kiran Bedi is AWESOME. We need more people like her! :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top