Book Talk

The Prince Of Angels And The Princess Of Love

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SuperGirl9

SuperGirl9

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
The Prince Of Devil And The Princess Of Love *Pt1*

There Once was a Prince Who Has A Rotten Heart That People Say It Could Never Be Healed And Also There Was A Princess Who Bought Love To Everyone. The Prince's Name Was "Harman Raja" And The Princess's Name Was "Kira Rani".Harman Raja When Was Planning To Go To A Young Village Called "Rugo" To Get More Servant Working At His Palace. Kira Rani Was Going To Go To Rugo To Visit Her Grandpa Which Always Refuses To Go To Kira's Palace. They Both Reached At The Same Time And The Cars Was Really Close When They Got Out Of The Car They Suddenly Bumped There Heads.The Prince Got Really Mad And The Princess Fell Down On The Ground And Hurt Her Leg.The Prince Was Screaming At Her Thinking She Leaves In The Village. One Of Her Guards Came Screaming Princess Kira. And Then And Prince Moved Her Hair From Her Face And He Had A Great Feeling In His Heart.And Then He Lifted The Princess Into His Arms And Took Her To His Palace And Also Told The Guards A Lie  That The Princess Wanted To Come Visit Him.And He Got Kira Into The Car And Bought Her To His Palace And Placed Her On The Bed.
Soo What Will The Harman Do To Kira or What Will Kira Do To Harman??
Wondering What Will Happen Next Wait For The Next Part To Come Soon.
I Hope U Liked It So Far.

The Prince Of Devil And The Princess Of Love *Pt2*

Princess Kira Started Screaming When She Saw Harman Raja. And Then Sooo Many Guards Came And Asked Harman Raja Is Everything Ok And Harman Raja Said Its Fine. Then The Guards Left The Room While Harman Raja Was Starring At Her, Kira Rani Was Scared. He Went and Sat Beside Her And Said It Was Ok I Am A Prince Of This Palace Dont Be Afraid. Then Kira Rani Screamed Kidnapper And Ran Out The Palace And The Guards Never Did Anything Because Harman Raja Told Them Not To Do Anything To Her. And Then She See's Her Grandpa Coming Towards The Palace And She Runs Over To Him And Says He Is A Bad Man He Kidnapped Me Please Dont Goo Over There Please Take Me To My Palace. And Kira Rani's Grandpa Said Ok And Took Her To Her Palace And Dropped Her Of But Someone Was Already Waiting For Her At Princess Kira's Palace And It Was Harman Raja. And Then Kira Rani Says Thats Him Grandpa. She Screams Guards Catch That Man And Throw Him In The Dunjun. But The Guards Said We Cant He Is  Prince Harman Raja. Princess Kira Rani Goes Over To Prince Harman Raja And Smacks Him On The Head.

What Will Prince Harman Raja?? Will He Flight Or Not??
 Read The Next Part To Find Out!

The Prince Of Devil And The Princess Of Love * Pt3*

Harman Raja Said In An Angery Voice "Why Did U Doo That For?" I Neva Even Touched You. Princess Kira Rani Said Stop Following Me Please. Then Kira's Grandpa Said Hello Harman Raja. Princess Kira Is Giving Them Both A Stare. Then Kira Rani Says Grandpa How Do U Know This Guy. Then Kira's Grandpa Says One Day He Saved Me From An Bus Which Was Going To Smash Into Me. Harman Raja Put His Life In Danger To Save My Life A Long Time Ago. Harman Raja Said To Fugo Uncle < ( Kira's Grandpa) I Saw You Out The Window Going With Kira Rani But I Was Expecting You At My Palace To Pick Up Kira Rani And You Also Said You Wanted To Talk To Me About Something. Fugo Uncle< ( Kira's Grandpa)  Says Yes I Did Want To Talk To You About Something It Was About How I Will Be Going To Another Village. Harman Raja Said That All. Fugo Uncle Said I Also Want You To Look After My Granddaughter Princess Kira Rani Some People Are After Her As I Know Martial Arts Half Of Them Are Dead So Please Do This For Me. Harman Raja Says Ok And Agrees. Princess Kira Rani Says WHAT NOOOO U DONT WANT THAT GUY TO LOOK AFTER ME HE IS INSANE everybody says he has a bad heart and he gives it to other people. Harman Raja Says CAN YOU MAKE THIS LOSER SHUT HER MOUTH fugo uncle. And Then Harman Raja Leaves And Goes To His Palace. Then Kira's Grandpa Explains that his heart is not that bad u can change it in fact and says that when his relatives and his parents and grandpa and grandma's died he started getting a bad heart that he has nobody in his life anymore except for me as his fugo uncle. He Doesnt Want To Lose Anybody Anymore. Then  Kira's Grandpa Says Good Bye And Says He Is Going To Go Pack His Suitcase and Says 2morrow I Am Leaving. Princess Kira Rani Feels Really Bad Afta What She Says To Harman Raja And She Crys.

Will Princess Kira Go Apologize Or Will Harman Raja Wont Protect Princess Kira Rani Anymore???
Find Out Next Chapter??
And Dont Forget To Comment Whether Its Good Or Bad =D

The Prince Of Devil And The Princess Of Love *Pt4*

Princess Kira Goes Over To Harman Raja's Palace. And The Guards Let Her In And She Sees Harman Raja In The Room. She Goes Over To Him But Before She Could Say Anything Harman Raja Said Do You Want To Insult Me. Here Now You Can Start Insulting Me Even More Princess Kira Says No Please Forgive Me. My Graqndpa Told Everything About You To Me Sorry Please Forgive Me. Harman Raja Says Ok Apology Accepted. And Then Harman Raja Moved And Bought All His Stuff To Princess Kira's Palace To Protect Her From All Evil. An Witch Appears Out Of Now Where And Swings Her Broom At Kira Rani's Face But Before The Witch Could Reach Her Harman Raja Hit The Witch On  Her Head With An Apple And Then The Witch Disappears Again. Harman Raja Runs Over To Princess Kira Rani And Asks Her If She Was Ok And She Replied Yes Thanks To You. Then Princess Kira Thinks If She Can Breaks Prince Harman Raja's Rotten Heart Into A Good Heart But She Thinks Nah If Nobody Can Do It I Cant. They Both Went On The Couch And Started To Talk. Harman Raja Asked Kira Rani a Question " Seems U Have A Good Heart Do You Have The Tilta Crystal?". Princess Kira Rani Asks Him Whats A Tilta Crystal And Why Would I Have It. Harman Said My Grandma Said In The Past Said Tilta Crystal Is The Only One Who Heals Rotten Hearts And Also A Super Princess Would Have It And A Pretty One. Princess Kira Rani Is Blushing And Said So You Think I Am A Super Princess and I Am Pretty How Sweet. Prince Harman Raja Smiles To Her And Tells Her Lets Go To Sleep Its Getting Late While Harman Raja Is Trying To Hide His Feelings. And Princess Kira Gets On Her Bed And Starts Thinking I Wish I Could Only Have The Tilta Crystal. Princess Kira Falls Asleep. Prince Harman Raja Thinks I Love Princess Kira But If I Am With Her Forever I Could Loose Her Too Like I Did To My Parents But At The Same Time I Dont Want Anybody To Be Hers What Should I Do??.

What Will Prince Harman Raja Do Will He Tell His Feeling To Her Or Keep Long Distance From Her Find Out Next Chapter??? What Do You Think He Might Doo Tell Me From Your Comments =D

The Prince Of Devil And The Princess Of Love *Pt5*

Prince Harman Raja Woke Up And So Did Princess Kira Rani. They Both Felt a Bit Weird Speaking Together Today. She Knew That Harman Raja Was Hiding Something From Her So Kira Rani Asked Him Is There Any Problem I Can Help You With And So Harman Raja Said Yes I Do Have A Problem. So First He Made Princess Kira Say A Promise That She Will Not Say No So She Agreed. Harman Raja Said So The Problem Is That I Am In Love With You So Kira Rani Was So Shocked To Her That So She Said No Problem I Will Always Be With You No Matter Because Now I Have The Same Feelings We Share About Each Other. And She Also Said My Grandpa Was Right. Harman Raja Asked Right About What So She Said Right About How Love Starts From Hatred. And Then They Both Started Blushing But Out Of No Where The Witch Appeared And Took The Princess With Her To Her Place And They Both Disappeared. Harman Raja Was So Shocked That It Happened So Quickly And He Told To Him Self That I Have Kept A Promise From Kira Rani's Grandpa That He Wll Keep Her Safe. So Suddenly Another Witch Appears And Grabs Prince Harman Raja And Brings To Her Place. Now Prince Harman Raja And Kira Rani Were Tied With A Rope To The Tree And The Witch Put A Spell On The Tree They Cant Break Through The Rope Unless Kira Rani Has Found Her True Prince. The Witch Left To Go Get Kira Rani's Grandpa But The Grandpa Fought Really Hard And The Witch Was Dead. Then Harman Raja Remebered He Had A Knife. But Harman Raja Took One Step So Did Princess Kira The Rope Went Off Them Just Like That And Princess Kira Rani Said Ohh I Guess I Have Found My True Princess They Went Back To The Palace and Her Grandpa Was There And Prince Harman Raja Told Everthing To Fugo Uncle. So Then From That Day The Prince Was Called The Prince Of The Angels beacuse He Acted Like An Angel Protecting The Princess. And The Princess Kira Rani  Bought Another Good Heart In Him  So I Guess They Both Were Meant To Be. Sooner Around That Day They Got Married. And After That They Had A Real Good Ending.

Thats The End Of The Story Hope U Liked it =D

The Prince Of The Angels And The Princess Of Love ( Born Of The Heart Angel-Like Princess) *Pt6*

Harman Raja And Kira Rani Had There First Baby Girl. So She Had Eye's Of Her Father And The Face Was Just Like Her Mothers. They Wanted A Name Which Was Beautiful So They Decided It To Be Rubie Princess. As Rubie Grew Older She Realized That There Is Dangers In The World Like Her Father Told Her. And Also Like Kira Rani Said That There Will Be Someone Who Will Risk There Life For You To Keep You Safe Like Harman Raja. So One Day Princess Rubie Was Walking To School Because She Wants to Be A Normal Kid. While She Was Walking Some Car Was Heading Towards She Screamed Till Her Lungs Got Dry. But There Was A Kid On A Horse Soo The Kid Grapped Her And Put Rubie On His Horse And Ran To The Sidewalk. After That The Kid Said Are You Gone Crazy Crossing On A Stop Signal Princess Rubie. Princess Rubie Said How Do You Know My Name And Do I Know You But The Kid Said No. So Princess Rubie Said Sorry I Was Thinking About Something So I Got Distracted and Thankyou For Saving My Life. The Kid Said You Welcome. And Princess Rubie Asked Whats Your Name. The Kid Answered My Name Is Prince Troy. Rubie Was Getting Really Late For School So She Asked If Prince Troy Can Drop Her So He Said Yes.Princess Rubie Said Thankyou So Much. And Troy Said You Welcome And Bye. So Princess Rubie Went To School, After School She Came Back And Then She Walked Carefully Back To Her Palace. Princees Rubie Just Entered And Went On Her Bed As She Thought About What Her Mom Said " Someone Will Be There To Risk Your Life For You That Will Be Your Love". So Rubie Thought Prince Troy Might Be Her Love But Then She Thought Again And Now She Thinks Its Not True.

So Is Prince Troy The Love Of Rubie's Life Or Not?
Read More To Find Out =D
Part 7 Will Come Out Next Week Or Probably Sooner Soo
Keep Checking =D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Prince Of Angels And The Princess Of Love" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Excuse me....this is book talk forum,,...
You cannot post ur own creations here..
We already have writer's corner for that...

Ananya

p.s this is not ur original work...that too.!!...This is already posted on writers corner by sailormoon77
U cannot copy and paste someone else's work and post it anywhere u want..!!
Plagiarisms are NOT allowed in IF

Edited by ammygurl - 31 August 2009 at 4:35am

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
If this is not your original work, give credit to the original author.

Topic Closed.

In case of any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to send me a PM.

-Mahi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top