India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

u.k update 27th jan.

ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

suj and rishi stare @ each other 4 a while. rishi leaves. mol starts crying. suj tells her 2 stop. he asks her"what is in ur heart" mol says she doesn't wanna keep any realations with rishi.suj says he can understand. moll leaves. suj thinks "i can uderstand" (probabily about kash).

varun and mahek in a room. mahek is upset. varun asks her what happened? she says she is upset about mol. varun says go 2 her and then he leaves. mahek think "u r right i will go meet meet mol"

ak is comforting kash. he says moll can stay @ his house. suj cums in and says there is no need 4 that. i will transfer the house on moll's name. kash thinks"u r doing all this 2 gain my love. u will neva get it" she thinks more bad thoughts of him.

rish is complaining 2 arch. she says there is still sum1 in the r&g house who will support him. rish asks who. arch says think. rish phones sum1 and asks them 2 meet him. arch smiles an evil smile.

in office lalit announces they r gonna merge with another company. every1 is happy. Suj thinks"ur dream is gonna cum true, piyush"

mol is crying. mahek cums and conforts her. (mahek keeps saying stuf like don't worry. cant b bothered 2 rite it all.)

rishi meets sanj in a restaurent. he tells her it is not fair., he should at;east get a chance 2 explain himsef. sanj says u r right. i will talk 2 suj. she leaves rish smiles and says "sinha sisters. c how i will take my revenge 4 that slap)

charu cum 2 meet ak. funny scenes btween them 4 a while. she gives him a file also. charu gets upset. ak says o.k wt dyu want? charu says whateva i am gonna ask 4, don't say no. ak says o.k. she says she wants coffee. aks says oh is this what u were gonna ask 4, i thought u were gonna ask 4 sumat else. charu asks what. ak says u won't understand. charu leaves 2 go get coffee. ak smiles a dopey smile.

suj is staring @ picture of piyush. kash is talking 2 him about the  company their gonna merge with. he looks like he's not listening. then he gets up and say the dream me + piyush saw b4 is now gonna get fulfilled.kash think "this all a show. u can fool others but not me. i now how u got rid of piyush. i will take revenmge."

Edited by ME_T - 28 January 2005 at 12:53pm

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Embarrassed i atually missed todays update will try to watch the mondays repeatConfused
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update ME_T i missed the beginning and end of the episode and i won't be able to watch the repeat coz i'm always at college at that time. I really like the scenes between Charu and Akshat although soemtimes i think Charu could act a bit better at showing her love like Akshat does. The new Varun is k but i miss Eijaz, i watch Kesar for him coz thts the only place i can see him now.  

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top