Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

   

~*~**Dream Day**~*~ (Page 7)

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 47933

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaaan

Originally posted by saher_90

today morning i saw myself am marriedROFLoh God yaar cant tell u how much i was scaredROFLROFLROFLi saw my mother-in-law giving me the shagun money damnROFLROFLROFLn my hubby God he was roaming around meROFLim stilll scaredROFLROFLROFL



congratssssssss sehher Allah Apki khuwab Mubarak karey
 
PFR nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii abhi bilkul bhi nahi after 24 kabool kareyROFL
saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 47933

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticwater24

Originally posted by saher_90

today morning i saw myself am marriedROFLoh God yaar cant tell u how much i was scaredROFLROFLROFLi saw my mother-in-law giving me the shagun money damnROFLROFLROFLn my hubby God he was roaming around meROFLim stilll scaredROFLROFLROFL


That was a scary dream ROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
 
yes paro it wasROFL
nisha80 IF-Stunnerz
nisha80
nisha80

Joined: 07 October 2008
Posts: 30605

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

yes nisha she was giving me shagun moneyROFL
u dream abt shagun not  hubby or BF ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 47933

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha80

Originally posted by saher_90

yes nisha she was giving me shagun moneyROFL
u dream abt shagun not  hubby or BF ROFL
ahh no yaar only moneyROFLROFLROFLn i saw my hubby tooROFLhe was handsome yaarROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha80

nisha80 IF-Stunnerz
nisha80
nisha80

Joined: 07 October 2008
Posts: 30605

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

ahh no yaar only moneyROFLROFLROFLn i saw my hubby tooROFLhe was handsome yaarROFL
pati ko bhi dekh liyaShocked
today..u will get da same dream..find his name and details..and tell us 2morow ROFL
chal Im going now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 47933

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha80

Originally posted by saher_90

ahh no yaar only moneyROFLROFLROFLn i saw my hubby tooROFLhe was handsome yaarROFL
pati ko bhi dekh liyaShocked
today..u will get da same dream..find his name and details..and tell us 2morow ROFL
chal Im going now LOL
 
haan yaar poora kaa poora biodata lekay rakhun gi then poora MFC ko bataon giROFL
 
 
ok jaani bye bye*Hugs*SD n TCEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha80

xXdEejAyXx IF-Rockerz
xXdEejAyXx
xXdEejAyXx

Joined: 26 October 2007
Posts: 7837

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

really nyc topic

i had a dream dat im lost in my collegeROFLROFL...wid my friend.......n we have to reach a specific place on tym otherwise we will be there in college foreverROFL....n when we reached there her mother was there already so she left n i was all alone there then my friend returned wid a giraffeROFLROFL...n she said this is for u n go home on itROFL
 
 
this was the funniest one!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88saher_90aish_punk

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 47933

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXAngeliCXx

really nyc topic

i had a dream dat im lost in my collegeROFLROFL...wid my friend.......n we have to reach a specific place on tym otherwise we will be there in college foreverROFL....n when we reached there her mother was there already so she left n i was all alone there then my friend returned wid a giraffeROFLROFL...n she said this is for u n go home on itROFL
 
 
this was the funniest one!
 
GiraffeROFLyaar sach mein ajeeb o gareed khwabROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xXdEejAyXx

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Which dream of yours do you want it to come true

Author: Sneh-Jiwan   Replies: 5   Views: 353

Sneh-Jiwan 5 353 09 August 2009 at 2:25pm by rabees011
Your Dream Christmas Gift?

Author: Gur.N.cool   Replies: 0   Views: 377

Gur.N.cool 0 377 11 December 2008 at 6:20am by Gur.N.cool
Dream home of India's richest man

2

Author: hazel94   Replies: 14   Views: 983

hazel94 14 983 25 May 2008 at 2:20pm by burgerchaap
who did u dream about y'day

2 3

Author: tangina r   Replies: 21   Views: 955

tangina r 21 955 08 August 2007 at 8:00pm by Miss.Colorfull
Your Dream House

2

Author: dazzlingdesi   Replies: 10   Views: 671

dazzlingdesi 10 671 02 August 2007 at 10:13am by music_rules

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index