Page 6 Page 8

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammygurl

Awwwwww...........
I had a dream that I have become bald...and Everybody is laughing at me...=(
I woke up and i found my hair short..(got a haircut this afternoon)..I mean..hell man....I love my long hair soo much...I cried and cried and cried and cursed mom...threw things here and there....

and u no what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
The thing i want to do with my friends is share my ice cream wid them....v used to do it...when v were small....now...our streams have changed...priorities have changed...and so have we,,!!
How I love those old days back..!!

Ananya

OMG.. loll thats soooooooooooooo sad, dreaming ur bald.. hahah awwww pooor u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~**Dream Day**~*~ (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtdluver

Originally posted by SeliinaBaybee12

Okay, you might find this freaky but when I turned four, in the same week my parents drove past a church. Okay weird, I'm half white but still this church was really scary, they had graves outside and photos and statues on the windows. I have never been back to that church but anyways as me and my family in the car went past the church me and my sister noticed the statue moving. (Creepy right?) So we both tell everyone in the car and our close relatives (This was a bad idea). The second night after we went past the church I fell asleep with my sister in her bed (Yeah, I was small then) We both had the same dream. The dream was we were walking past the church and we were lost. The statue started moving and it jumped from the roof and walked towards us. We both screamed and started running all over the place. We didn't know where to go or what to do but we kept screaming. I have the loudest gob in my family and at that time I was shrieking and kicking the statue (My mistake). The ghosts came out the graves and came towards us. One of them was bold and hairy from the face, he was the scary looking one. I went upto him and he started chasing me. All of a sudden a gin comes with his 8 babies and kills my sister. I can't exactly describe that dream, but that church has affected me ever since we went past it. When I was four I kept having this dream, in the end I started sleep talking about it. My mum and dad still get worried and then when I was officially a 5 year old girl, I fainted in my school classroom due to the dream. They took me in an ambulance to the hospital. In the end, I had to get wires in my head to moniter my dream. The moniter would keep my parents informed so they could quickly wake me up if I was having the same one. I'm 12 years old now, and I still have them like twice a month but it's creepy how me and my sister always have it together. She's 16-years-old now, but the thing is she doesn't get them anymore she only got that dream once.

x

woah..that's really scary. yeah, i'd be really scared too. But dont worry, some dreams are recurring, but dont mean much. maybe itz just that mempry of it moving(maybe cuz of someone hitting it) that's like traumatizing? lol, im sounding like a fourteen year old shrinkLOL

I Mean yaah, it's really scary. I always have it like after a few weeks. We don't pray or go to that church anymore since then. My dad still gets scared If I have it haha. It's freaky, but yeah I had it again last night. It wasn't so scary I guess because I had my iPod on and I could hear Jay Sean in my dream lol

.-BalleBalle-.

IF-Sizzlerz

.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Okay, you might find this freaky but when I turned four, in the same week my parents drove past a church. Okay weird, I'm half white but still this church was really scary, they had graves outside and photos and statues on the windows. I have never been back to that church but anyways as me and my family in the car went past the church me and my sister noticed the statue moving. (Creepy right?) So we both tell everyone in the car and our close relatives (This was a bad idea). The second night after we went past the church I fell asleep with my sister in her bed (Yeah, I was small then) We both had the same dream. The dream was we were walking past the church and we were lost. The statue started moving and it jumped from the roof and walked towards us. We both screamed and started running all over the place. We didn't know where to go or what to do but we kept screaming. I have the loudest gob in my family and at that time I was shrieking and kicking the statue (My mistake). The ghosts came out the graves and came towards us. One of them was bold and hairy from the face, he was the scary looking one. I went upto him and he started chasing me. All of a sudden a gin comes with his 8 babies and kills my sister. I can't exactly describe that dream, but that church has affected me ever since we went past it. When I was four I kept having this dream, in the end I started sleep talking about it. My mum and dad still get worried and then when I was officially a 5 year old girl, I fainted in my school classroom due to the dream. They took me in an ambulance to the hospital. In the end, I had to get wires in my head to moniter my dream. The moniter would keep my parents informed so they could quickly wake me up if I was having the same one. I'm 12 years old now, and I still have them like twice a month but it's creepy how me and my sister always have it together. She's 16-years-old now, but the thing is she doesn't get them anymore she only got that dream once.

x

woah..that's really scary. yeah, i'd be really scared too. But dont worry, some dreams are recurring, but dont mean much. maybe itz just that mempry of it moving(maybe cuz of someone hitting it) that's like traumatizing? lol, im sounding like a fourteen year old shrinkLOL

I Mean yaah, it's really scary. I always have it like after a few weeks. We don't pray or go to that church anymore since then. My dad still gets scared If I have it haha. It's freaky, but yeah I had it again last night. It wasn't so scary I guess because I had my iPod on and I could hear Jay Sean in my dream lol

Awww my gosh that is well terrifying!!!!!!!!! ShockedConfused Yu poor thing....yu've been having that dream from soo long and yu even fainted tuu!!! Ouch Do yu still have those wires in yur head??!

Lmao yu had the dream again last night but it weren't that bad cos yu cud hear Jay Sean!!! lmfao yu make me laff selina....even when it's a serious fing!!! LOL

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-..RoKa.._..

x

Awww my gosh that is well terrifying!!!!!!!!! ShockedConfused Yu poor thing....yu've been having that dream from soo long and yu even fainted tuu!!! Ouch Do yu still have those wires in yur head??!

Lmao yu had the dream again last night but it weren't that bad cos yu cud hear Jay Sean!!! lmfao yu make me laff selina....even when it's a serious fing!!! LOL

yeah man it was. Ouch Cry actually I fainted 4 times all  together, once in primary school and 3 times in secondry school. Ouch Angry Dead Cry No I get checked out every 4 months by the doctor. I got the wires removed when I was 10. LOL

Yeahh, jay sean trackk wasz on, and that makes me have happy dreams but I guess the night before yesterday was okay cuz he was on and the statue ran away. LOL

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 2:43am | IP Logged
oh yeah... abt my dreamTongueTongueLOL i got this dream abt last week

i'm now 18 yrs old... but in my dream, it was all fast forwarded abt 5 years.. i was 23yrs old... and my bestest friend (aakansha, =--- i call her kanchi) was getting married... she being a punjabi had a very fun wedding...

in that dream, it was her mehendi function day.. and my "jiju" akshay (who is the guy kanchi has had a huge crush on for the past 8 years) wanted to see kanchi, but since its mehendi function he could not... so he dressed up as a lady, wit the dupatta over the head and all... and he dragged some of his cousins into it as well... then i started dancing on the song banno rani at the time jiju came and sat down and started watching... and one of his cousins happened to watch me as well... at the end of the song, i was spinning around and getting dizzy, so that cousin of my jiju got up and just before i fell he caught me in his arms... and then the dupatta fell off from his head... and i saw that the guy is none other than harshadddd choprraaaaa... and harshad and i had an intense eye-lock session... but harshu put me on my feet, and was about to kiss me Tonguebut then his phone started ringing... and he was surprised at how the kis desh mein song is his ring tone... that's when i woke up and realised that it is actually my alarm ringing... (seriously.. my alarm is the kis desh mein title song... for abt the past 1 week... so i guess that has been having an effect on me alsoLOLLOL)  

how was tt guyys...? this is a true dream... and one of the many i have had abt harshadddd... will tell u more if i get laterrr

Edited by NehAditya8791 - 09 September 2009 at 10:02am

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 3:22am | IP Logged
well, i had a dream in which, i had written an armaan riddhima fan fiction instead of my english essay in the exam and my teacher was really angry with me and i was kind of, pleading her and was saying sorry... lol...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90aish_punk

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 5:21am | IP Logged
deepu - lol..ur so much in love wid KaSh!..i unnersan..!..but then the teacher should hv given u full yaar..hu wud'nt be impressed wif UR FF's? Wink

Aarohi..

IF-Dazzler

Aarohi..

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged
my crazy dream, was meting karan kundra, and then marying him
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

Post Reply New Post

Go to top