Members Lounge
Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

   

~*~**Dream Day**~*~ (Page 4)

.Supriya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Supriya.
.Supriya.

Joined: 15 October 2008
Posts: 15546

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

today morning i saw myself am marriedROFLoh God yaar cant tell u how much i was scaredROFLROFLROFLi saw my mother-in-law giving me the shagun money damnROFLROFLROFLn my hubby God he was roaming around meROFLim stilll scaredROFLROFLROFL
 
ROFL saher u and ur dreams ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 48378

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaan_mine

Originally posted by saher_90

today morning i saw myself am marriedROFLoh God yaar cant tell u how much i was scaredROFLROFLROFLi saw my mother-in-law giving me the shagun money damnROFLROFLROFLn my hubby God he was roaming around meROFLim stilll scaredROFLROFLROFL
 
ROFL saher u and ur dreams ROFLROFLROFL

Really horribleROFLthanks jaaniHug
-KimSungHyun- IF-Sizzlerz
-KimSungHyun-
-KimSungHyun-

Joined: 20 April 2007
Posts: 15521

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
reserved
-Disha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Disha-
-Disha-

Joined: 12 April 2009
Posts: 11584

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

today morning i saw myself am marriedROFLoh God yaar cant tell u how much i was scaredROFLROFLROFLi saw my mother-in-law giving me the shagun money damnROFLROFLROFLn my hubby God he was roaming around meROFLim stilll scaredROFLROFLROFL


ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

Robsessed. IF-Dazzler
Robsessed.
Robsessed.

Joined: 15 August 2006
Posts: 3613

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Okay, you might find this freaky but when I turned four, in the same week my parents drove past a church. Okay weird, I'm half white but still this church was really scary, they had graves outside and photos and statues on the windows. I have never been back to that church but anyways as me and my family in the car went past the church me and my sister noticed the statue moving. (Creepy right?) So we both tell everyone in the car and our close relatives (This was a bad idea). The second night after we went past the church I fell asleep with my sister in her bed (Yeah, I was small then) We both had the same dream. The dream was we were walking past the church and we were lost. The statue started moving and it jumped from the roof and walked towards us. We both screamed and started running all over the place. We didn't know where to go or what to do but we kept screaming. I have the loudest gob in my family and at that time I was shrieking and kicking the statue (My mistake). The ghosts came out the graves and came towards us. One of them was bold and hairy from the face, he was the scary looking one. I went upto him and he started chasing me. All of a sudden a gin comes with his 8 babies and kills my sister. I can't exactly describe that dream, but that church has affected me ever since we went past it. When I was four I kept having this dream, in the end I started sleep talking about it. My mum and dad still get worried and then when I was officially a 5 year old girl, I fainted in my school classroom due to the dream. They took me in an ambulance to the hospital. In the end, I had to get wires in my head to moniter my dream. The moniter would keep my parents informed so they could quickly wake me up if I was having the same one. I'm 12 years old now, and I still have them like twice a month but it's creepy how me and my sister always have it together. She's 16-years-old now, but the thing is she doesn't get them anymore she only got that dream once.

 

 

x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Joined: 21 September 2008
Posts: 9466

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SeliinaBaybee12

Okay, you might find this freaky but when I turned four, in the same week my parents drove past a church. Okay weird, I'm half white but still this church was really scary, they had graves outside and photos and statues on the windows. I have never been back to that church but anyways as me and my family in the car went past the church me and my sister noticed the statue moving. (Creepy right?) So we both tell everyone in the car and our close relatives (This was a bad idea). The second night after we went past the church I fell asleep with my sister in her bed (Yeah, I was small then) We both had the same dream. The dream was we were walking past the church and we were lost. The statue started moving and it jumped from the roof and walked towards us. We both screamed and started running all over the place. We didn't know where to go or what to do but we kept screaming. I have the loudest gob in my family and at that time I was shrieking and kicking the statue (My mistake). The ghosts came out the graves and came towards us. One of them was bold and hairy from the face, he was the scary looking one. I went upto him and he started chasing me. All of a sudden a gin comes with his 8 babies and kills my sister. I can't exactly describe that dream, but that church has affected me ever since we went past it. When I was four I kept having this dream, in the end I started sleep talking about it. My mum and dad still get worried and then when I was officially a 5 year old girl, I fainted in my school classroom due to the dream. They took me in an ambulance to the hospital. In the end, I had to get wires in my head to moniter my dream. The moniter would keep my parents informed so they could quickly wake me up if I was having the same one. I'm 12 years old now, and I still have them like twice a month but it's creepy how me and my sister always have it together. She's 16-years-old now, but the thing is she doesn't get them anymore she only got that dream once.

 

 

x

woah..that's really scary. yeah, i'd be really scared too. But dont worry, some dreams are recurring, but dont mean much. maybe itz just that mempry of it moving(maybe cuz of someone hitting it) that's like traumatizing? lol, im sounding like a fourteen year old shrinkLOL
Cuppiecake Groupbie
Cuppiecake
Cuppiecake

Joined: 25 August 2008
Posts: 75

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
That's so freaky!
Never go there again. Tongue
 
Have a great day and eat cupcakes. Big smile


Edited by Cuppiecake - 05 September 2009 at 7:32pm
hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Joined: 25 July 2009
Posts: 3183

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuppiecake

That's so freaky!
Never go there again. Tongue
 
Have a great day and eat cupcakes. Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Which dream of yours do you want it to come true

Author: Sneh-Jiwan   Replies: 5   Views: 420

Sneh-Jiwan 5 420 09 August 2009 at 2:25pm by rabees011
Your Dream Christmas Gift?

Author: Gur.N.cool   Replies: 0   Views: 423

Gur.N.cool 0 423 11 December 2008 at 6:20am by Gur.N.cool
Dream home of India's richest man

2

Author: hazel94   Replies: 14   Views: 1092

hazel94 14 1092 25 May 2008 at 2:20pm by burgerchaap
who did u dream about y'day

2 3

Author: tangina r   Replies: 21   Views: 1082

tangina r 21 1082 08 August 2007 at 8:00pm by Miss.Colorfull
Your Dream House

2

Author: dazzlingdesi   Replies: 10   Views: 771

dazzlingdesi 10 771 02 August 2007 at 10:13am by music_rules

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index