mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 12:47am | IP Logged
^OMG u never told me =O
Good looking? Day DreamingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Knowalot2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~**Dream Day**~*~ (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi0295

Oh my gosh, I love this post =O
I ALWAYS have crazy dreams Dr.B.fly! I'll share my recent one.

So it starts off with me waking up (in my dream ROFL) and I'm going downstairs to drink some water, and all of a sudden, I'm at school, and it's all dark there, so I'm like Shocked isn't it a Saturday? And I'm walking around the hallways and nobody is there!
And then I hear some people, and look over to find my friends running around screaming...and I'm like "Oh my god, what's wrong" and I join them in running and screaming.
And then all of a sudden, I'm in my homeroom..and my homeroom teacher is standing on top of a desk crying, and I'm freaking out...and out of NOWHERE my friend Sofia comes out...and she has a bag in her hand.
So I'm like "Ohmigod Sofia, what's that?" and she's like "Rats...those mini ones! Remember you needed them for your science project?" and I'm like "yeah!!" and she hands them to me and disappears. So I open the bag and all of a sudden- those rats turn into CATS AND DOGS Stern Smile and I'm terrified of cats and dogs so I start running around screaming....and I hear Sofia laughing like a maniac...and she's like "I'm the mini rat lady MWAHAHAHA" and then I woke up. *shudders*
Strangest dream I ever had ROFL

OMG Cookie ROFLROFLROFL That's awesomeLOL So mean of Sofia thoughROFL

And you're afraid of dogs?Stern Smile Then why are you planning on kidnapping Tommy?Stern SmileROFL

mimi0295

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi0295

^OMG u never told me =O
Good looking? Day DreamingROFL

YeahDay Dreaming

Ok so it was like a total bollywood type thing right. I'll find the PM I sent Radz and copy and paste it hereLOL

Apparently he was an undercover cop and the person he was following was a kidnapper part of a gang and they were both at my house cuz they needed to hide and the cop-guy was with the kidnapper so he could find out where the kidnapper was hiding the kidLOLand then after that we couldn't leave the house cuz the kidnapper thought's we'd call the cops or something and at the end the cop dude says he wants to marry me andmy parents say no and we elopeROFL Why I agreed to elope i have no ideaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi0295*Dakoo_Minzy*

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Well, Tommy's small and cute and not dangerous. =D

and ROFL omgd I cant believe u didnt tell me =O
gooo find the PM ROFL sounds hillarious! I love how random it is ROFL and the eloping bit ROFL

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 12:58am | IP Logged
That's what you thinkROFL

And I didLOL The whole paragraph is my dreamROFL Apparently my parents said no cuz of the whole us being hostages in our ow home thing during the "mission" so we elopedROFL

mimi0295

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL well it's very evil of you to elope. I say you dream up a Part 2 to your dream ROFL

Knowalot2

hreeyaa

IF-Dazzler

hreeyaa

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged

i saw harshad in my dream.main or meri brother shopping mall main thea n harshad mall k bahar tha.usne black T-shirt n jeans wear kiya thaDay Dreaming(looking veryyy veryyy hottEmbarrassed)saab people especially girls autograph le rehe thea.jaab maine dekha taab boli yea to harshad hain.meri brother ki chor k main dori chali gaie uske paas  n mere paas ko paper nehi tha issliyea maine aapne haat diya usko autograph k liyea or harshad ne autograph diya.main harshad k haat jorose pakarhke rakhi thi chor hi nehi rehi thi.then maine uske hand main kiss kiyaEmbarrassed.fir ek bohot romentic scene hua kaya hua pata hain...meri mom ne mujhea aakar bola ria uttho subhea hogaie hainLOL

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Nice topic Aman!

Okay i do have some crazy dreams..i know that i did..but i cant exactly remember them :P..let me tell u d ones i remember -

1. This i got yesterday!..i dreamt that this guy had died in an accident but actually he knew that he was gonna get killed..!..err,i dunno y..!..n then i get this letter 4m him..wich was written b4 he died..tellin tat ur a depressed gal n tat makes me nervous..!..lol..dumb dream..! LOL

2. In this one all of my friends sort of ditch me n run away n everyone is making fun of  me Ouch..this was crazy bcuz i noe dis wont happen..! :) ..but yeah when i woke up i was like thank god just a dream..!

If i remember more..i'll share it..!

-Aish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top