Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Crazy Creatives present you a new activity: To share a crazy dream(s) you had in this thread of Dream Day.

Confused?????

Have you ever had a crazy dream that you wanted to share with your friends, but never got the opportunity to?

What we want you to do is share a crazy dream you had here in this thread.

Remember nothing aganist IF rules.

You can share as many dreams you want.  But just make sure they break no IF rules.

Enjoy,

Edited by *Aman_I* - 29 August 2009 at 2:51pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jiya_hreeyaaAsliiGuyammygurlguggunoorie_Robsessed.~*LoVeLy*~monakhan.-LilyGurl-k-ekta fanxXdEejAyXxpalluluvsmaanMitesh.Pbmtdluverreemz.malikKnowalot2-Shankar-Angelic_J-Shayari-mimi0295-dramaholic-aish_punkDelena-ciousRozain-Frozen-*Dakoo_Minzy*burgerchaapFair-n-luvlyx.sonia.x-aditi-Aabha.Mmusic_l0ver036-Jwalamukhi-indiandoll89Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~**Dream Day**~*~" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Thanks Aman for this Post..

Well i had a crazy and kinda werid dream when i was little..

So the Dream started of with me just sitting down in my room and suddenly the atompshere changes and i'm in my living room. I can see 3 White Cars and People dressed in white. They start to knock on my door and i don't open it since i find them weird. So then, i remember i lift the curtain up a little to see their faces, but they realize somebody is home but not opening the door.

I hear harsh and brutal knocks on the door, and the next thing i know, i fall to the ground and i see 6 people in white with blurry faces, approching me. They stab me in stomach (LOL) and i have this stupid assumption that i should play dead.. the minute my eyes closed in this dream..i woke up..and the real freaky thing is.. i stomach was hurting..

I kinda laugh it off now..but it was crazzzzzzyy!ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jiya_guggunoorie_-Grace-Jiannax143Sano88Angelic_A*Dakoo_Minzy*-aditi-SobtiObsession_Payuu_music_l0ver036-Jwalamukhi-

noorie_

IF-Dazzler

noorie_

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Well i had a really weird and a out of the world dream a few days back..and i mean it, Out Of The World .

i dreamt i and my classmates were attending a university which is in space (so weird ok!haha). LOL
and so everyday we have to take a spaceship to travel to and fro from our uni and believe me guys the trip was really fast LOL . So the spaceship was full of pipes (i know what you guys must be thinking, PIPES?, and RED ones at that). Embarrassed and everyone had to climb these red pipes to move around the spaceship. But weirdly in my dream, i dont get to see the uni. Its always us coming and going in the spaceship. Throughout my whole dream, ppl were just climbing RED PIPES!

LOL LOL LOL
How funny is that?
Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jiya_gugguKnowalot2*Dakoo_Minzy*babii.girl

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
reserved

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Awwwwww...........
I had a dream that I have become bald...and Everybody is laughing at me...=(
I woke up and i found my hair short..(got a haircut this afternoon)..I mean..hell man....I love my long hair soo much...I cried and cried and cried and cursed mom...threw things here and there....

and u no what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
The thing i want to do with my friends is share my ice cream wid them....v used to do it...when v were small....now...our streams have changed...priorities have changed...and so have we,,!!
How I love those old days back..!!

Ananya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babii.girl

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
In my dream...
I have a friend on I-F, and we are pretty close now... and in my dream... I imagine bumping into her in a grocery store, and I was drinking coke... which I accidently spilled at her new white-dress!
She gave me the most deadliest looks, which indicated that I should get lost from her sight and never come in front of her again. (I figured out that it was my I-F friend instantly, but she didn't it was me.) So I decided to just leave and not tell her since there would be more consequences to that.
When I got home, I logged onto my msn messenger, and saw her online too. Instantly, I messaged her and told her what happened and apologised!.... SHE WAS SHOCKED AS ANYTHING!
DREAM OVER.

If out first meeting would start like that, I know she would definitely kill me! LOL But it would make a great memory in the end.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Knowalot2*Dakoo_Minzy*-dramaholic-

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh, I love this post =O
I ALWAYS have crazy dreams Dr.B.fly! I'll share my recent one.

So it starts off with me waking up (in my dream ROFL) and I'm going downstairs to drink some water, and all of a sudden, I'm at school, and it's all dark there, so I'm like Shocked isn't it a Saturday? And I'm walking around the hallways and nobody is there!
And then I hear some people, and look over to find my friends running around screaming...and I'm like "Oh my god, what's wrong" and I join them in running and screaming.
And then all of a sudden, I'm in my homeroom..and my homeroom teacher is standing on top of a desk crying, and I'm freaking out...and out of NOWHERE my friend Sofia comes out...and she has a bag in her hand.
So I'm like "Ohmigod Sofia, what's that?" and she's like "Rats...those mini ones! Remember you needed them for your science project?" and I'm like "yeah!!" and she hands them to me and disappears. So I open the bag and all of a sudden- those rats turn into CATS AND DOGS Stern Smile and I'm terrified of cats and dogs so I start running around screaming....and I hear Sofia laughing like a maniac...and she's like "I'm the mini rat lady MWAHAHAHA" and then I woke up. *shudders*
Strangest dream I ever had ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanghu-Grace-Knowalot2cityoflightsAngelic_A*Dakoo_Minzy*

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Oh oh oh! I had a weird dream Big smile

It ended with some really good looking guy coming to my house and we ended up elopingROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Knowalot2mimi0295

Post Reply New Post

Go to top