DOTW-The revenge & its Future!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey all this is my turn for DOTW, so here i am ,and as you all read the topic, and this is the burning question these days.So why not discuss it this week, and in this thread we will not only discuss the future of revenge taking plan but will also discuss about  the growing love of sisters for the brothers.

1.Do you think that taking revenge from gujral sisters
was the only way to prove thier father innocent?Or there
must be some other way?Whats your take on this?

2.Although the brothers' are going through
thier worst time ever in their life but not without
the feelings of love they had for the girls.I mean
do you still think that somewhere in their heart
there are feelings of love for the girls? or are they just over forever?

3.What according to you will be Sam and Varun's
reaction on meeting the sisters again after the death
of their father?i mean the scenario has changed, we have
seen prithvi's reaction already.

4.Will brothers' get succesful in taking revenge from Ila
or the feelings of love takeover the bitter intensions of
revenge?

5.Sisters are so much in love with the brothers,esp rosh
so what will be their reaction after seeing the true faces
of brothers and their aim?Will they all believe the brothers,
or will just go against them without even knowing the truth?

So what are you waiting for start discussing.

Mallu
Originally posted by Maleka.QN

Hey all this is my turn for DOTW, so here i am ,and as you all read the topic, and this is the burning question these days.So why not discuss it this week, and in this thread we will not only discuss the future of revenge taking plan but will also discuss about  the growing love of sisters for the brothers.

revenge?

Mallu

hey nice topic for discussion. well i hope this revenge track turns out to be something really interesting and less predictive. now as far as the my opinions to your questions:
1. i think after what ila did to their dad who was innocent and the way she hid everything from his family too would justify their anger towards her and hence the revenge.
2.hell ya they have those budding feelings of love already in their hearts but they have started to suppress them for the revenge. but they don't know how long will they be able to ignore those
3. from the promo, it seems that sameer is really mad at avni but why??? she didn't do anything, it's her mom. but i think he will apologize to her for leaving her as JAI and avni will think Jai also loves her. now as far as varun is concerned, he might distance himself again from rosh but she will always haunt her in his every thought.
4. confused about this one๐Ÿ˜•
5. that will depend on how they hurt the girls. i think avni will be hurt the most and rosh will be the first one to know the truth about the brothers' identity as balraj saxena's sons....who knows...๐Ÿ˜•
btw these are my thoughts......looking forward to reading everyone elses replies.

[QUOTE=Maleka.QN]

Hey all this is my turn for DOTW, Congratulations๐Ÿ˜Š

so here i am ,and as you all read the topic, and this is the burning question these days.So why not discuss it this week, and in this thread we will not only discuss the future of revenge taking plan but will also discuss about  the growing love of sisters for the brothers.Cool topic๐Ÿ‘

I think NO.I mean i agree that they hv 2 enter da gujral mansion and win da trust of each & every member in  order 2 find out the proofs and all but why punish da gals 4 their mom's deeds.I feel it's unfair and unjust 2 take revenge on gals even after knowing that they r very innocent.Instead of troubling da gals,they shd search 4 proofs against ila gujral and da reasons 4 trapping their father.

Well prithvi and varun still luv damini and roshni respectively but i guess sameer has not yet realised his luv 4 avni but i know he will soon realise.They will never forget their luv nor start hating da gals.

Sam will as usual pretend 2 be jai and varun also will as usual behave like a good frnd and colleague

revenge?
Both.๐Ÿ˜Š

3 of them will naturally feel hurt but all da sisters will react differently.
Damini will be a
ngry and won't trust prithvi at all(she was betrayed by inder too so she may feel like not trusting anyone any more.)
Avni is a very emotional gal so she will be hurt da most b'coz it will be double dhoka 4 her.Woh jisse apna best frnd jai samajhti thi woh koi aur nikla.
Roshni is a little immature comprared 2 her other sisters so this incident may completely change her,her personality,attitude,everything.
First they will go against them but after knowing their mom's deeds,they will surely support their lovers and help them.

No it's definitely not the right way to take revenge on Illa. I what Prithvi was doing was right, working there and getting proof. The way they are using the sisters is utterly wrong. They should've found a strong reason to stay in the house and then gather proof, but not using the sisters other ways.

Right now, I think there is like 1% of love in each of their's hearts. The number isn't increasing because they are blinded by the revenge. And every time they look at their mother they are reminded of the revenge so it's not like they feel something for the girls even a lil bit.

I think Sameer and Varun will be more formal and mature. Sameer was the fun, joking one and he will do jokes but not upon the first meeting with Avni. Same thing with Varun, upon the first meeting both will be enraged with anger and then will soften up. I think Varun will be much ruder to Roshni, as in Sameer won't be as rude.

revenge?
I think the boys will get lost in the girls love, but the girls will find out how their mother is and help the guys out. So there will probably be a time when the guys forget about the revenge because they are in love with the girls.

When they first find out, they will go against them. But after finding the truth out they will side with them. It will probably take a while for the girls to return to their senses after they find out, since they don't have the slightest clues. But after the truth and the whole reason as to why the boys did this comes out I think the sisters will def. forgive the brothers.
must be some other way?Whats your take on this? i was thinking bout this.. and im like deres no one more important to ila gujraj besides her daughteers . so in a way deres no other way.. but i just hope this revenge thing doesnt get outta hand.

there are feelings of love for the girls? or are they just over forever? dere's still feelings. at least for Prithvi and Varun. sameer on da other hand is WAY to angry to even realize anything yet.

seen prithvi's reaction already. i think dere gonna feel hatred but they still love dem deep inside. that part is just not showing yet  

revenge? love will definetly take over.

or will just go against them without even knowing the truth? no. dey'll first find out da truth and den take it from dere.. i guess :P LOL

No definetly not. I realised they dont even want to prove the father innocent, they just want revenge without knowing the whole story.

Pri realises its not dams fault but i think he doesnt realise that he loves her. Sam doesnt love avni at the moment. Varun loves rosh but is blinded by revenge

seen prithvi's reaction already

Not sure

revenge?

Both

Dam: she will not trust pri
Avni: she will be hurt but may give sam a chance
Rosh: she wont go against varun but will feel that he doesnt love her so she will bcme really sad-oppsite to what she is

there def could have been another way. They arent taking revenge though to prove their father innocent. They are taking revenge because their father was innocent. I think they could have done something that would have ONLY trapped ILLA Gujral and given her a taste of her own medicine..without bringing the girls into it..BUT BUT BUT..i still LOVE this track!! Im liking the sexiness of the revenge track! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Of course they do..you can tell..because Varun thought twice before accepting his brothers decision. He said, "is it right to punish them.." he probably feels a bit aweful hurting the girls and Roshni..and the way he held her waiste and then let it go remembering his revenge in yesterdays episode..you can tell he still kinda likes her. Prithvi of course keeps telling himself to focus on only the revenge..so obviously somewhere in his heart and mind his feelings for Damini keep coming up! And Sameer..in that promo were h looked "Maha" hot! lOl..he said..forget "pyaar" or something like that..and I think he doesnt know he loves Avni yet thats why we can't tell if his feelings are coming up or not..but im sure he feels some regret hurting her.

Already happened..lol..we know their reaction..haha.

revenge?

Uhm..there feelings will come in the way..and its going to cause the track to stray away from the revenge bit a little but eventually i think it will come back on track and the bros will kinda not want to take revenge anymore cause they will be hurt from hurtin the girls. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Damini will probably go against them..but at the same time..be heartbroken..Avni might think twice, will be completely heartbroken, and wont know what to do..but then come to the conclusion that she should side with her mom. And, Rosh might be the apple in the bag of oranges and will understand and want to rebel a bit..she will prob sway to varuns side.

Mallu

Taking revenge will in no way prove their father innocent. there's no fault of the Gujral sisters at all! There is definately an other way. They should find out more about what happened. They should stop hurting the sisters though!

Yeah there definately is. I think they feel thos feelings but their mind tells them that they're here for revenge. I'm sure atleast Varun had those feelings. Even Prithvi..they wont fake it..!

They met them n they were'nt really nice..esp Varun..he hated Rosh after that..!..but Sameer was trying to be nice n evrytyn.
revenge?
Hmm i think they'll take their revenge n then realize their mistake. I do'nt know i just feel that way.

They're be shocked 4 sure! They'll get really depressed later on n maybe stop beliving in love esp Damini bcuz she was betrayed by Inder too!

Nice topic!

Mallu

must be some other way?Whats your take on this? Maybe there is something else...but they are blinded by their love for their dad and see nothing else....only revenge....for tehy know nothing can bring back their dad...and they have to avenge his death!

there are feelings of love for the girls? or are they just over forever?They all individually like the sisters....but are forcing among themselves to jhate them but If u ask me I think tht probably they should aim at hating Illa Gujral than her daughters...and if finally they find out something that they thought was wrong, it could break all hearts.

revenge?I think they will be able to take revenge...and in the process hurt all the three sisters and themselves......๐Ÿ˜•

or will just go against them without even knowing the truth?I think they will be pained beyond words...it will be as if the whole world around them is shutting them out...toot jaayenge.....I am sure after that maybe each will deal with periods of never-trusting-guys again in their lives

Mallu
Nice questions...I really loved answering them!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ