Users

Frequent Posters

-Zeustina- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
haha payal im alive too..hey krups :)
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey tina!!!🤗 how are you? haven't seen you in a long long time!!
ummmm...so how about that stammering birthday invitation from our dude to queen D???? lol queen couldn't keep herself from shooting that smile when the dude asked her out after so much effort....lol
don't you just love GK!!! he is such a versatile actor!! love him totally :)

-Zeustina- thumbnail
hey krups 🤗im here only yaar..i don't have a lot of time like last time to reply on all topics..but im there if u noticed LOL..

haha i loved that scene it was in the precap rite? because i haven't watched the epi yet ..pri was soo cute and shy like a baby hehe..was he genuinely asking or does he has some maksad again ? LOL better not
ya but queen declined his offer LOL but of course i love GK he is the best
Arya311 thumbnail
i think we'll probably have that scene monday...i think that next week we will
get more of prida !
-Zeustina- thumbnail
hey guys why is this thread dead?
we need the foursome back!
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG who is the foursome,include me too plzzzzzzzzzzz
Arya311 thumbnail
hey ani!
so ummm ahem ahem....today...prithvi's shirt was half way unbuttoned...lol that seems so unproffessional..lol...i mean who would leave their shirt so open..lol
although we know why...hehehehe..he wanted to make damini swoon over him...😉
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Oh God Krups so much of Ella today,what is that woman broke or something that she has to come on set everyday and shoot those stupid scenes.!! This show is getting worse and worse,the revenge track has totally spoiled it,todays was worse than yesterdays.!!G.K looks hot but needs another show.!
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
You know that Brucas rain scene in season 4,wasn't that the most romantic scene ever on television,i mean among the youth ofcourse,they should have made this show  a remake of One tree hill  since they are first class copycats,you know that brother story and stuff,this story  is just going no where.!!
Arya311 thumbnail
i know ani! why so much of ela these days??!!! where is Rosh??!!!
rosh and GK need to do a while episode together....the whole of 20 minutes just them 2!!!
this is getting so boring..and on top they give those boring savni scenes...dunno what sam's up to..is his plan to sleep with her??? i don't get it!

GK and Sk deserve much better...aaahhhh..can't tolerate the fact that GK's been given such stupid looking shirts to wear that are tighter than corsets and been forced to say those stupid lines...that just don't make any  sense at all!!

ok then ani..i got to go....sowie..wish i could accompany you a lil longer to bash ela and cv's....but got to go!
see ya later :)
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago