Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hiii Payal,
Congrats for Gaurav's new fanclub .. πŸ‘ Can you please add me to the fanclub deewani list of Gaurav Khanna.... Plz add me asap... I will be grateful.... I am a great fan of Gaurav 😳 .... So plz add my name in the list.... My actual name is Moumita...
Thank you...

p.s. i've already sent you a pm regarding this.... tk cr... 😊
Edited by RonMione4ever - 14 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
payal add me too
i love him
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww!! Some progress since I last logged in! Fabulousss!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

Payal .. the homepage is looking fantastic!!! But, like Krupur mentioned .. can we have another pic of Gaurav on the homepage? Please.. 😳  And LOL! Gurleen already picked out all the articles for this FC! Great going! πŸ‘ 

This is gonna be sooo much fun! πŸ˜ƒ
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: krupur1103

good job:) btw if you don't mind could i suggest you one thing....well instead of the pic that you used on the first page could you possibly use his pic from the rain episode in black shirt or the blue shirt one from friday's episode. again this is just a suggestion....😊

sure hun!! suggestions are always welcome!...πŸ˜ƒ
btw- is ur realy name krupur? ir something else...so i can add u to the listπŸ˜ƒ
-iPayal- thumbnail
guys....thats the only one i oculd find...if you have a better HQ pix of him in the rain, then could yu plz give it to me?😳
Eksie thumbnail
^^ Payal .. I loooove the pic!! Its looking fabuloussss on the homepage!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 
Eksie thumbnail
hey payal πŸ€— πŸ€—

OMGG .. am still ROFLing at Mallu's 'hairy' topic 🀣 Now I have the urge to really touch his hair!!! If Gaurav ever knows of this .. he will himself book us into an asylum!!! 🀣 🀣
Eksie thumbnail
Just thought I'll post these pics here .. they're totally irresistable! 😳 πŸ˜³     

This is when he enters Gujral Mansion and sees all celebrating Damini's marriage date fixed! Does he not look like a baby?! A little boy .. Awwww

When he looks at Ila .. and reminds himself (and her!) that Balraj's sons are still alive .. and they will destroy her! Back to anger .. and piercing eyes!!

And when he sees Damini .. OMGG .. he looks like a baby! His eyes turn all soft .. so sad! Look at his expressions change .. like he's lost something!!!! Awwwww ...

-iPayal- thumbnail
OMG!! he looks completely adorable in the last 2 pix!! just like a baby! awwww!!
Eksie thumbnail
^^ I knowwwww... he doesss look like a baby!!!! Awwww .. such a sweetie! I looove the last 2 pics .. and in order, one can see how his expressions change from hard to soft .. after looking at Damini .. and literally yearning for her!!! 😳