Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehavarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i am surprised with the way the are showing tanishka as a positive character. she was the one who helped sulekha kill all her victims. but she hasn't got any punishment for that. helping a murderer is also a serious crime.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I so agree with u neha...Hw cm suddenly they converted Tanishka in a positive way...she shd have accepted her sins too..bt they completely turned her character....

And skepti..pls tht thought too scares me...πŸ˜†..let it be a positive end tonight...
*Resham* thumbnail
I had to make this topic as a new post...

I simply didnt accept the ending...there was an abrupt ending...

Fine..Prathamesh spokeπŸ˜ƒ..and all were happy..Viraj's family was shown happy...πŸ˜ƒ..Priya-Swapnil got together....πŸ˜›

Bt wht happend in the end..didnt gel with me..why on earth Sopan was kept alive...😑 and why did Indumati had to come in the picture and say tht she will come back again in a new avatar....😑..Sulekha wd have died bt not Indumati😑

Is this the ending after 2-2.5 years of showing us the concept...I totally disagree...some loose ends didnt got tied too...😑

I hoped atleast Shastri family totally greets us...or there wd a little narration abt it..bt no signs...

The end part was surely not acceptable to me....sorry😑
*Resham* thumbnail
tey dakhavle nahi vidya...pan Indumati mhante ke mee punha janma ghenaar mhanun..mee navin topic open kelay bagh...Abrupt ending...gosh..I hated the end...argggggggggggghhh
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh reshu sorry to hear that u didn't like the ending.  when we keep such high expectations the creatives always fall short of it.   btw my sister's name is also viraj.  i know it is an unusual name for a girl.
*Resham* thumbnail
I agree Vids...when u really see the show u expect it will happen with a good end..nways...nw my next target is KV...πŸ˜†..and might be tht I wd catch the new show..Anubandh...lets see....

Right now..me fully occupied with KV..and thts bec of Subodh mainly..πŸ˜†..I cant stop but love him...🀣
*Resham* thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...thnku thnku vids...by the way mee punha toh proposal scene baghtey aata...πŸ˜†..mee aahe haan forum var...πŸ˜†
vidya0906 thumbnail
then what else can we do?  nowadays they dont show any lovey dovey scenes, tar aapan tech baghaycha na.
*Resham* thumbnail
bagh naa...tey ankhi kahi lovey dovey scenes dakvat nahit...mag...toch epi parat parat pahayla lagtoy....πŸ˜†..tyachyavarach samadhan mante..πŸ˜†...

Bagh Asambhav cha topic open kela and KV che discussion chalu zale...πŸ˜†
vidya0906 thumbnail
🀣  that was really very funny resh.  after all, all our discussions end up with kulvadhu.  be it kunku thread or asambhav thread.