CID

Dill Se Poochh...Kidhar Jaana Hai (albouthismovie)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 4:41am | IP Logged

DILL SE POOCHH ... KIDHAR JAANA HAI

{Abhijeets movie}

Current features in this topic:

Movie review.

Pics.

Songs.

Lyrics click on it

Edited by Panchi-fanRamya - 04 September 2009 at 4:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.YaJuShI.ArRoGaNT-CHINTs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dill Se Poochh...Kidhar Jaana Hai (albouthismovie)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Actors :

Aditya Srivastav, Vaani Tripathy, Ashok Shinde, Vineet Kumar, Abhijit Lahiri

Writer/Director :

Shrirang

Lyrics :

Nida Fazli

Music Director :

Aadesh Shrivastav

Producer :

Suresh Picha Jain

Year :

The film is written and directed by Shrirang and brings together many theatre personalities with Aditya Shrivastava and Vani Tripathi in the lead. There are six tracks in all in the film rendered by Abhijit, Kailash Kher, Shreya Ghosal, Sneha Pant and Sabri Brothers. The music is composed by Aadesh Shrivastav with lyrics by Nida Fazli.

Mumbai, the city of dreams was never a dreamland in early nineties when serial bomb blast rocked the city. The ugly incidents of ill-fated gory deaths and lost property made city hell and life miserable for its inhabitants. 'Dil Se Pooch...Kidhar Jaana Hai' is set in this backdrop where the protagonist is torn between two different paths. It tells us the tale of an honest and innocent who listens to his heart as he believes what comes from within his heart is true. It tries to narrate the dominance of malpractices and evil doings of the strong mighty placed in the framework of a corrupt system. The film chooses to narrate its theme through a cop thriller set in present shady and crooked political system.

Bollywood has its shares of good and bad experiences through realistic films like 'Ardh Satya', 'Ab Tak Chappan', 'Gangajaal' etc. There have been many occasions where noble intentions have failed to materialize on celluloid. This film is one such offering that falls into this category for being too theatrical in narration and complex in its execution. The film banks itself on the theme "whether an individual creates a society or society moulds an individual".

Debutante director Shrirang makes mess of it despite the fact that the film is shouldered on fine theatrical talents and relevant theme. The story talks about communal disharmony and hatred for a particular community after serial blasts. Unfortunately, the script never builds the desired platform that could authenticate the theme. It conveys the message but without conviction and proves to be a gory cop revenge saga after the final onslaught.

The current year belongs to biggies with a promising face value and the films lacking the strength of bankable stars have fared miserably at the box office. 'Dil Se Pooch'Kidhar Jaana Hai' may be blessed with fine theatrical acting talents but scores lowest on face value and entertainment quotient. The commercial viability of such a film has always been debatable as the filmmakers are too idealistic in their respective approaches.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The protagonists are love birds from different religious backgrounds but share common sentiments for country, family and themselves. The film is an unfortunate story of Hindu boy Avinash (Aditya Srivastav) and Muslim girl Aaliya (Vaani Tripathi). These love birds build a castle of love when unfortunate serial blasts paralyze the city. The Aaliya family is deserted and her innocent brother is falsely convicted as terrorist. Avinash loses his father during riots and life turns hell for both the love birds. Circumstances separate them but finally confront each other after ten years.Cry

Avinash is now a respectable police sub-inspector and known in his department as an honest and reliable officer. Blushing He is shocked to confront and meet Aaliya as prostitute during police raid on Amma's (Lushin Dubey) brothel. Love sparkles between them and it culminates into their wedlock. They try to live life normally but society never gives them a chance as Avinash's family opposes this relationship Angry. On the other hand, Aaliya's life gets more miserable as her unfortunate past haunts her through lecherous and politically connected Kanshiram Kadam (Ashok Shinde). Evil past haunts Aaliya as Kadam proves an ugly monster in her life. Traumatized Aaliya seeks help from Avinash but circumstances turn from bad to worse. Avinash beats Kadam to pulp in front of his office and his henchmen. Powerfully corrupt Kadam misuses his political influence and disrobes Avinash of his job. The climax proves too mild and weak as the evil and corrupt meets his end in an unconvincing way.

The film's biggest drawback lies in its "beaten to death" formula of good versus bad told million of times in last few decades. It has brief light moments where love chemistry develops through melodious "Mere Humnahii", otherwise it's dark, grim and demoralized tale of beleaguered relationships. There's overdose of unwanted violence and action sequences that would restrict family audiences.

The end of the film will have its share of adversaries and followers as it fails to convince viewers with its theme.Cry Besides the two leading characters, characterization suffers heavily from perception and execution. The first half deals with burning concept of communal disharmony narrated through half-baked characterizations. It drags to a large extent with extra-stretched melodramatic feel. The second half derails film from its relevant concept and tracks itself on the path of revenge saga of a deadly cop.

Aditya Srivastav may lack the desired face and physique of a Bollywood hero
(Says who? Angry) but has the skill of a competent actor. He emotes out well in action-packed sequences and shows promise in couple of emotional scenes. The actor has been a reliable figure on the small screen but still has miles to cross to make a mark on the big screen. Vani Tripathi has the alluring charm to be silver screen beauty and proves revelation as reliable actress. The film will positively bring her in limelight as she delivers the needful in this author-backed role.

The last sequence where she kills Aditya
(why in he world did she do that? ughhAngry)
is the high point of her acting skill and she deserves accolades of being a promising performer. The film completely belongs to these two artistesEmbarrassed well supported by the other cast. Ashok Shinde, Lushin Dubey, Vineet Kumar and Suhita Thaate justify their characters with honesty and leaves impression. Dharam Gulati's cinematography finely captures the violent water currents through sea side view. Aadesh Srivastav's least heard music is a big surprise as they emote the sentiments of the film and characters in title track and melodiously rendered "Mere Humnashii".

Edited by Ramya-CIDnSSfan - 24 May 2011 at 10:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hasini_smilemallikaBaluvisromastonishdeepika102debasree04

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Pictures

Edited by Panchi-fanRamya - 29 August 2009 at 5:37am

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Ramya.. totally love u!!TongueTongue

U are a rockstar.. and I so much wanna see this movie.. I dnt find it anywhere... please gimme the link na ConfusedConfused

and u know what I got tears in my eyes Cry Abhi has become really special.. since 2 years.. there is a big reason bt that some other time Wink bt u see seeing Abhi like this...
I agree... he has a perfectly handsome face.. he looks amazing... aise hi nahi he is the sweetheart of so many gals...

I loved the story... I mean i dnt have enough words...

Aditya...
dude I donno if you are listening.. bt I want to tell u this.. I love the roles u do and the way you do them.. gals fall in for a guy or guys for in for a gal who appears like a mystery to them.. you are my mystery Embarrassed
Trust me.. because of u.. I have been very lucky today.. and I want to see u on screen forever!!
Love...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Ramya plzz get me the music VIDs of the songs.. I downloaded them and they are all amazing.. totally mind blowing.. I am dieing to see the movie

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Dii me too wanna watch lekin 1 trailer b nai mill rahaCryw8 but TRY this link n tell me if it works. if it does them pls Dii kaise b karke doosre site pe upload karke mujhe doo me too dyin to watch it. i really luved the story. wanna watch Abhi. mere browser pe nai aa raha pls try Unhappy

http://ww.smashits.com/index.cfm?Page=Video&SubPage=SearchTrailer&SubmitBtn=lookup&SearchStr=Dil%20Se%20Poocho%20Kidhar%20Jaana%20Hai

trailers. pls give me also if they work. kaise b karke Unhappy

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
OMG... Ramya thnks a ton.. atleast u found these Big smileBig smileBig smile
Okies .. I knw u wanna see them.. bt I saw them and I dnt want make u feel bad bt I would prefer that u dont see them.. indeed anyone who loves Abhi in CID.. shouldnt see them CryCryCry for there are certain dialoges and a pain on his face that pierced me through AngryAngry

Now.. however it will be unfair if I didnt help u...
bt WARNING : SEE at ur own risk...

so I will PM u the way.. I cant put the way here.. it will be advertising...

also I will ask a frnd how to keep these vids.. I think i knw how to do that bt if he knws a simpler way.. else I will definitely take them.. bt will take some time (for exms are on) and then I will upload them on utube.. k??

You knw it feels so weird.. to see Abhi like this.. I am listening to Mere Humnashii and I am in total love with the song.. and I cant imagine Abhi being so romantic...
plus the trailers.. I have seen Abhi upset.. sad.. broken and evn kinda in love in CID.. bt seeing him like this..
U knw all I felt like - WHERE IS DAYA?? Why isnt he with Abhi at this moment.. OuchOuch and wen Daya was no where.. all I wanted was to go and hug him.. give him a really tight hug and say "I promise to take the worries and gift you a smile" CryCryCry

bt thanks a ton!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top