Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Wise Words

In Time of Difficulities Don't ever say "GOD I have a big problem" but instead say "problem I have a big GOD"

Each moment of ur life is a picture which u had never seen before. And which ull never see again so enjoy & live life & make each moment beautiful....

A negative thinker see a difficulty in every opportunity,A positive thinker see an opportunity in every difficulty,wish u an optimistic life..

Love urself ,Flirt with ur understanding,Romance with dreams,Get engaged with simplicity,Marry genuiness,Divorce the ego...Thats Good Life...

What the word IMPOSSIBLE says I M Possible. So every thing which seems impossible is itself says that is possible.

In life LOVE is never planned nor does it happen for a reason.But when LOVE is real,It becomes ur PLAN for life and ur reason for living.

Mistakes are painful when they happen,But years later a collection of mistakes called Experience Which leads us to success...

When GOD drops needles and pins along ur path in LIFE, dont stay away,, instead pick them up and collect them..they were designed to be STRONG!

Dont think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.

Treat everyone with politeness,Even those who are rude to U.....Not because they are not nice,But bcoz u are nice....!!!**

Success is like tip of the tail !!!If cat runs to catch the tail.It has to keep running forever.But if it walks in its own style.Tail follows!!Live life with ur own rules....

Life gives answer in 3 ways... It says Yes & gives u what u want, it says no and gives u something better, it says wait and gives u the Best!

What touches us the most is... Being hurt by some1 U Trust A Lot... .... OR .... Being Trusted by some1 U have Hurt a Lot...

Coincidence decides whom u meet in life,Ur heart decides whom u want to stay in ur life... Destiny decides who will get to stay in ur life...

Life is a BOOK We all read it, Love is BLESSING we all need it, Always be HAPPY, Always have a SMILE, Remember in this World we are just for WHILE !!

IF SUMEONE TROWS STONE TOWARDS U ,TROW LOVE TOWARDS HIM.bUT IF SUMONE THROW LOVE TOWRDS U ,THEN SITV FOR A WHILE & THINK COZ LOVE HURTS U MORE THAN STONE.

DREAM makes all things possible.HOPES makes all things work.LOVE makes all above possbile so ALWAYS SMILE!...

Life is only traveled ONCE,Today's MOMENT becomesTOMORROW's MEMORY.Enjoy every moment, good or bad, because the GIFT of LIFE is LIFE itself....

Care is the sweetest form of love, so wen any1 says "TAKE CARE" its as good as saying, "I'll keep u in my heart till its very last beat"

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jiya_anjaliipkkndxox.iloveyouJess.-aditi-babii.girlFair-n-luvlybaz786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Wise Words *" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Here are a couple more I just came across:

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are Gods' Blessings..

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jiya_anjaliipkknd-aditi-babii.girlbaz786

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
These are lovely--loooveelyy quotes, and each single one of them are essential in our lives.
Thanks a lot for sharing.
We all need to know all of these quotes for our own happiness... and I think all the schools, universities, colleges, offices should teach this to students and elder people... we all need to understand these quotes.

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Awnn, those were really great quotes! Thanks for sharing! :)

~@$hm@~

IF-Sizzlerz

~@$hm@~

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged
absolutely loved them! made my dayy !

atitude gurl

Goldie

atitude gurl

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Those are really good ones.<3
Thanks for shariing!

Fair-n-luvly