Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

VirgoChick

Goldie

VirgoChick

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I Go for the natural look
Lipgloss,Carmex And Vaseline There the things i use not really make up but yeah hehe : )

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Makeup? (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Yeah i go simple too. Just obsessed with lip gloss hehe. Other then that i only wear mascara and sometimes eyeliner. Well for party's I put on a LOT of makeup.

Edited by ShadowKiss - 29 August 2009 at 10:43pm

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
yeah i like the natural look too, but sometimes I feel my lipgloss colour is weird:S lol...what color do u guys use? mine is just normal peach
for eyes, i use the eye-lash curler, mascara and liquid eye-liner (i always mess up kajal or pencil one lol)...and i don't really use blush that much, only sometimes...
for a party kind of look..i dunno what to do..i can't do a smoky eye properly:(

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirgoVixen

yeah i like the natural look too, but sometimes I feel my lipgloss colour is weird:S lol...what color do u guys use? mine is just normal peach
for eyes, i use the eye-lash curler, mascara and liquid eye-liner (i always mess up kajal or pencil one lol)...and i don't really use blush that much, only sometimes...

haha my lips are like pale pink so i just use vaseline...am looking for a good peach lip gloss right now. What company do you use?

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

haha my lips are like pale pink so i just use vaseline...am looking for a good peach lip gloss right now. What company do you use?
i lovee smokey eyes....lol i dont do black that much anymore i love smoking out different colors

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 9:29am | IP Logged
For school and just meeting people eyeliner and mascara and vaseline :) but quite natural
For going out I wear more obvious make-up so liquid eyeliner and lipgloss and eyeshadow

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

I use estee lauder..it was actually gifted by someone so i use it lol..the shade is called rhubarb..weird name lol..but yeah I'm looking for another one cos I don't that shade on peach really suits me..i use lip balm too,  bt i have a habit of biting my lips lol..so they get scrached and i thuink a lip gloss covers that...which lipgloss color do you use (like in parties or special occasion)?

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopah0lic_xo

i lovee smokey eyes....lol i dont do black that much anymore i love smoking out different colors

hey i have a question..when u do smokey eyes...do u use like a pure black color or do you have to mix it with grey? and what shadow color do u have to put above the crease?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top