Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yeah i like the natural look too, but sometimes I feel my lipgloss colour is weird:S lol...what color do u guys use? mine is just normal peach
for eyes, i use the eye-lash curler, mascara and liquid eye-liner (i always mess up kajal or pencil one lol)...and i don't really use blush that much, only sometimes...
for a party kind of look..i dunno what to do..i can't do a smoky eye properly:(
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VirgoVixen

yeah i like the natural look too, but sometimes I feel my lipgloss colour is weird:S lol...what color do u guys use? mine is just normal peach
for eyes, i use the eye-lash curler, mascara and liquid eye-liner (i always mess up kajal or pencil one lol)...and i don't really use blush that much, only sometimes...
for a party kind of look..i dunno what to do..i can't do a smoky eye properly:(

haha my lips are like pale pink so i just use vaseline...am looking for a good peach lip gloss right now. What company do you use?
Jiannax143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jess.

haha my lips are like pale pink so i just use vaseline...am looking for a good peach lip gloss right now. What company do you use?

i lovee smokey eyes....lol i dont do black that much anymore i love smoking out different colors
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For school and just meeting people eyeliner and mascara and vaseline :) but quite natural
For going out I wear more obvious make-up so liquid eyeliner and lipgloss and eyeshadow

wonkyfaint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jess.

I use estee lauder..it was actually gifted by someone so i use it lol..the shade is called rhubarb..weird name lol..but yeah I'm looking for another one cos I don't that shade on peach really suits me..i use lip balm too,  bt i have a habit of biting my lips lol..so they get scrached and i thuink a lip gloss covers that...which lipgloss color do you use (like in parties or special occasion)?
wonkyfaint thumbnail

Originally posted by: shopah0lic_xo

i lovee smokey eyes....lol i dont do black that much anymore i love smoking out different colors

hey i have a question..when u do smokey eyes...do u use like a pure black color or do you have to mix it with grey? and what shadow color do u have to put above the crease?
i go for the natural look.
i only use clear lipgloss, sometimes a strawberry pink one, and thats it on a daily basis.
but for parties/special occasions, i wear some mascara, and a little eyeshadow, along with lipgloss. no eyeliner for me yet!
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jiya4eijaz

i wear make up everyday to be honest ..
but i don't over do myself with foundation and stuff
its more like blusher , eye liner , mascara , under liner ,

same her😃
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
natural look, eyeliner sometimes.