India-Forums

(c)Ami's Art#2|Abhiya|MayUr|Taanu|SN icons|pg 67 (Page 67)

-Ami- IF-Stunnerz
-Ami-
-Ami-

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Update

Abhay-Piya

Vivian/Abhay

Just with different text.

Angad-Tracker

Anuraag-Taani

Anupriya Kapoor

Mayank-Nupur

Salaam Namaste Icons

Virat Kohli

Birthday sigs [NOT FOR USE]

Triplet

Triplet #1

Nitya

--------------------------------------------------

Credits: Erm, I'm failing at this. For pictures, to all those in the galleries that post pictures. And texture/brushes from deviantart.com

So. I fail at curling my hair. Just though ya'll should know that. Plus, I'm slacking on that AP testing prep so I thought I'd finally update with stuff that has been laying around here for a while. As you can tell, it's old. LOLLOL 

So yes. It's raining. I want spring/summer. AP testing is soon. I'm going to die from studying. yada yada yada.

-Ami.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.starry.phoenixScatteredCastle...Mitali...Anhdara13Dangelzpree4ruSweetAddiction.

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
wowww lovely update

I love your style of siggys. All are just fablous.
Loved the colouring of Abiya ones and last one is just wowww, loved the font thereEmbarrassed.

TaAnu ones are fab, loved the blending of HarshIya one, awieee gorgeous siggyDay Dreaming. Anupriya and viratDay Dreaming ones are just best in all.

Magnificient update

Lovely Work

Ashlesha
lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ami-

@ Lola - I'm going to say you PMed me, and I saw the updte but I never came back for a comment. JUST LIKE THIS TIME! Ugh. Well, that just now reminds me that I need to go and comment in your shop. =P

Lolz good, I'm clear then... so are you this time, cuz I got a pm, hallelujah Dancing The update is GORGEOUS, I am seriously in love with that last Abhiya sig... the coloring and texture are perfection Day Dreaming Great job!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
now I've got the Tere Liye track stuck in my head. Thanks :P

the stuff is gorgeous btw. <3

pree4ru

ScatteredCastle IF-Dazzler
ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Lovely update, Ami! All the sigs are awesome! I really love the Salaam Namaste icons and the Virat Kohli sig! The pics on the SN icons are well chosen! Beautiful update, hun! :-) 

Thanks for the PM!

pree4ru

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pree4ru

starry.phoenix Viewbie
starry.phoenix
starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Amiiilllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROFL sorry ths is no word or name... jz like that~
me loved the SN update

very cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee

pree4ru

Dangelz IF-Rockerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Eeeeps! You updateddddd! =O

You know originally I was planning to spam here in your shop, and nag you about updating...cuz its been a VERY long time since you last updated! But I guess you heard my thoughts before I could put my spamming plan into action. ROFL

Anyways, very glad you updated...and you better not take another million years to do your next update *glares at Ami*. LOL

So I shall now start ranting about your update =) OMGG the Abhiya sigs look so stunningggg, especially the first icon sig! I can never get tired of your icon sigs =) I lovee the colouring on it, and you know what else I love? I LOVE that Abhiya dance they had for Valentines <3 OMGG why are these two so darn adorable? Especially these days...their scenes are just super super cute!  

Ahhhh the Vivian sigs are HOT! Especially those glaring and smirking sessions he's giving in those pics! *dies* Unfortunately...even HE is taken =( Not by some random girl, but our very own Panchi Dobriyal (I mean he's dating the actress who plays Panchi). Oh btw, I LOVE the text on the second Vivian sig! 'Hotty Goodness'...ROFL That's just too cute! OMG the Angad-Tracker sig is SO cute! I love those two lovebirds for the crazy love they have for each other. LOL Psssst...make some Sid-Panchi stuff pretty please =)

The Taanu sig is so adorableeee, especially Anupriya and Harshad's smiles in the pics =) The colouring looks lovelyyyy too! The Harshad-Anupriya sig is stunninggg! I love the font you used to write their names. OMGG the Mayur stuff is super CUTE! I dunno why but I feel like I've seen these sigs from you already...probably a deja vu or something. LOL The colouring on the first Mayur one looks beautiful, and I loveeee their smiles in the second sig =) Text is perfect!

The SN icons are so so prettyyyyy! Funny, cuz I never really got around to watching the movie...but I've seen all the songs and stuff. Saif and Preity make an adorable pair too =) The Virat sig looks amazing, especially the colouring is what stands out! Please excuse my lack of knowledge on cricket...but he's an Indian cricketer right? LOL I only know the super famous players and thats it LOL. The birthday sigs look amazinggg, and I love the last Harshad-Aditi one =)

Ok so I shall end my essay here, cuz I know the length of this has already scared you! ROFL I try my best to make it a short essay, but that never happens LOL. Oh and btw, curling hair takes practice. LOL It took me many tries to curl my hair properly and also get the right kind of curling iron for my hair, cuz my hair is super straight and it refuses to curl for some reason =( But I've got the hang of it now, so don't worry...you'll get the hang of it too! Anyways, imma show myself out now...love youuuuu <3

pree4ru

Go to top