Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
wowww lovely update

I love your style of siggys. All are just fablous.
Loved the colouring of Abiya ones and last one is just wowww, loved the font there😳.

TaAnu ones are fab, loved the blending of HarshIya one, awieee gorgeous siggy😍. Anupriya and virat😍 ones are just best in all.

Magnificient update

Lovely Work

Ashlesha
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Ami-

@ Lola - I'm going to say you PMed me, and I saw the updte but I never came back for a comment. JUST LIKE THIS TIME! Ugh. Well, that just now reminds me that I need to go and comment in your shop. =P

Lolz good, I'm clear then... so are you this time, cuz I got a pm, hallelujah  The update is GORGEOUS, I am seriously in love with that last Abhiya sig... the coloring and texture are perfection πŸ˜ Great job!!!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
now I've got the Tere Liye track stuck in my head. Thanks :P

the stuff is gorgeous btw. <3
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update, Ami! All the sigs are awesome! I really love the Salaam Namaste icons and the Virat Kohli sig! The pics on the SN icons are well chosen! Beautiful update, hun! :-) 

Thanks for the PM!

Great update!
I LOVE the following siggies! They're the best out of the entire update! (in my POV lol)
I LOVE the text, pics, colouring, tbh everything about it!

Both the birthday siggies are rocking! The texture used is fantastic! 
The pics and colourings are beautifully done!

Edited by ..-Marj-.. - 13 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Amiiilllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
🀣 sorry ths is no word or name... jz like that~
me loved the SN update

very cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Eeeeps! You updateddddd! =O

You know originally I was planning to spam here in your shop, and nag you about updating...cuz its been a VERY long time since you last updated! But I guess you heard my thoughts before I could put my spamming plan into action. 🀣

Anyways, very glad you updated...and you better not take another million years to do your next update *glares at Ami*. πŸ˜†

So I shall now start ranting about your update =) OMGG the Abhiya sigs look so stunningggg, especially the first icon sig! I can never get tired of your icon sigs =) I lovee the colouring on it, and you know what else I love? I LOVE that Abhiya dance they had for Valentines <3 OMGG why are these two so darn adorable? Especially these days...their scenes are just super super cute!  

Ahhhh the Vivian sigs are HOT! Especially those glaring and smirking sessions he's giving in those pics! *dies* Unfortunately...even HE is taken =( Not by some random girl, but our very own Panchi Dobriyal (I mean he's dating the actress who plays Panchi). Oh btw, I LOVE the text on the second Vivian sig! 'Hotty Goodness'...🀣 That's just too cute! OMG the Angad-Tracker sig is SO cute! I love those two lovebirds for the crazy love they have for each other. πŸ˜† Psssst...make some Sid-Panchi stuff pretty please =)

The Taanu sig is so adorableeee, especially Anupriya and Harshad's smiles in the pics =) The colouring looks lovelyyyy too! The Harshad-Anupriya sig is stunninggg! I love the font you used to write their names. OMGG the Mayur stuff is super CUTE! I dunno why but I feel like I've seen these sigs from you already...probably a deja vu or something. πŸ˜† The colouring on the first Mayur one looks beautiful, and I loveeee their smiles in the second sig =) Text is perfect!

The SN icons are so so prettyyyyy! Funny, cuz I never really got around to watching the movie...but I've seen all the songs and stuff. Saif and Preity make an adorable pair too =) The Virat sig looks amazing, especially the colouring is what stands out! Please excuse my lack of knowledge on cricket...but he's an Indian cricketer right? πŸ˜† I only know the super famous players and thats it LOL. The birthday sigs look amazinggg, and I love the last Harshad-Aditi one =)

Ok so I shall end my essay here, cuz I know the length of this has already scared you! 🀣 I try my best to make it a short essay, but that never happens LOL. Oh and btw, curling hair takes practice. πŸ˜† It took me many tries to curl my hair properly and also get the right kind of curling iron for my hair, cuz my hair is super straight and it refuses to curl for some reason =( But I've got the hang of it now, so don't worry...you'll get the hang of it too! Anyways, imma show myself out now...love youuuuu <3

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
*runs around in circles* Ohmygosh! Finally. πŸ˜³ It was about time you know.

Butt..the update!! Soooo goood. πŸ‘πŸΌ I approve hubby.
Except i'm not a fan of any of those people. πŸ€”πŸ€£

OHH! But i love Saif and Preity. They're absolutely adorable. <3 The icons are AMAZING!

And, it's raining and you're complaining? 😳 You messed up person. I'm dying for it to rain here but it's snowing instead. 😳

Ok. So. That's all i wanna type today. =/ Maybe..for the next update you should do Imran Khan or something so i can write you a bigger comment. 😎

-Jot.

PS. I WROTE IN BLUE. πŸ˜ƒ

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesome creation ami i knew ur an gr8 siggy maker bt never knew u had an gallery to :D and that to 2nd gallery wow congratzz on ur second gallery and keep rocking and opening many gallery πŸ˜ƒ