Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

malinn

Goldie

malinn

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
From the beginning, Sulochana has tried to show that she is the one with the perfect sanskars.....

However, she has proved again and again......that it is not so......

- In the wedding, she created a scene.....but Manav and his family were not wrong.....they had already informed the truth........

- In an Indian wedding......the boy's side is always given a lot of respect.......Sulochana went on insulting Manav and his family despite her husband telling her he knew the truth

- Even if she did not know it, Manju was the culprit......and Manav's family had to be humiliated in front of all their Biraadari.......inspite of being in the right......

- Creating such scenes is NOT good sanskars.......it goes against civilised society

- The fake necklace did go from Sulochana's house

- Savita is right when she says......she never insulted or slapped Archu for any of this....... she discussed the matter in a closed room......which is what Sulochana should have done at the time of the wedding......

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Bsankaddicted2mahalaxmikCutieeMeuzeeAraamcimbasihuPrachi..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Savita is not wrong....." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

I agree, Savita could have taken her anger out on Archu and insult her like Sulochana did to Manav but she didn't. While I hate Savita's greedy side, I have to admit Archu could have had a mother in law that is much worse

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
oh yeah, I like the fact that savita cares for " reputation" but her greedy part is not nice...Actually, she is very nice to manav even though, he is not her biological son.. Well, lets see how this week's epi is going to be..

angelina23

Groupbie

angelina23

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
what???? who said Manav was not Savitas biological son???

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina23

In Tamil, Manav was not Savita's biological son and it's more likely to be followed in PV!Big smile

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 12:38am | IP Logged
i totally agree

angelina23

Groupbie

angelina23

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Originally posted by angelina23

In Tamil, Manav was not Savita's biological son and it's more likely to be followed in PV!Big smile

Wow! that would be so cool. It would be real cool if Manav actually belonged to an educated family (biologically), that would shut everyone up! I always wondered how such a lunatic family of his had him as their son. ah well, i am excited to see what comes next!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnkiised

Janki75

Groupbie

Janki75

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Savita is a greedy money hungry mother in law
She is nice to Manav because he is sole breadwinner of the family
As for her "informing" Salochna and Archu behind closed doors of the fake necklace and then demanding they repace and give gold bangles- how is that nice

And for not hitting Archu- who gave Savita the right to even think about hitting her daughter in law?

Yeah Archu's mom did bad and could have shut her mouth during the wedding infront of people, but that matter is now resolved.
Archu is in their home, working her butt off, Savita should be happy that Archu will be a slave forever for them- is that not enough?

Why does Archu also have to supply Savita's greedy little godhi with gold? Savita will not stop, she will want more and more

And which mother in law goes and gets the gold checked- Come on?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purvisQueen_GHTuzee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top