Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
he was "speechless" 🤣 tht was completely unexpected ! i love his reaction there..aur kaise react karta bechara? Gayitri jaise? :D
shweta.mayurfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
reallly i agree he's a smart one
would be dancing andar hi andar n bahar what a dam look
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anyway, Aksh was not looking ravishingly beautiful in that fully closed robe. Naitik's  was utterly butterly deliciously confused. I think Gayatri will not see Aksh in the night dress. Hearing G's voice Aksh would have worn the lehenga on top of the robe. Naitiik must be thinking kya change kiya or G was shocked seeing the room decorated again......just my 5cents guess
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 5cents

Anyway, Aksh was not looking ravishingly beautiful in that fully closed robe. Naitik's was utterly butterly deliciously confused. I think Gayatri will not see Aksh in the night dress. Hearing G's voice Aksh would have worn the lehenga on top of the robe. Naitiik must be thinking kya change kiya or G was shocked seeing the room decorated again......just my 5cents guess<br>

i agree..the color of the gown was 🤢 they should have chosen a light shade ..and plzzzz Aksh stop being a behenji..at least she cud have done her hair properly and removed her jewellery first

if Akshara had heard Gayitri's voice, only then she will change na...may be she did change bec. she couldn't get into tht night gown (she was struggling with it as such) and Gayitri will be scanning her from top to bottom and say "beta abhi tak change nahi kiya" 😆 Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

i agree..the color of the gown was 🤢 they should have chosen a light shade ..and plzzzz Aksh stop being a behenji..at least she cud have done her hair properly and removed her jewellery first

dude she looked so odd and FUNNY with that bathrobe and the huge jhoomke and the sindoor and her hairstyle.
snowwhite30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shama420

andar dil bhangda kar raha hoga...aur bahar se jhingalalahu expressions hai.....🤣

🤣 Exactly.........