28th- August- Baalika Vadhu! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
your updates are fantastic... thanks..
Nupur darling, love your update and title, hehheee!  You have very good imagination.  Kanji is the man, he is a man of few words.  But those few words are always hot just like the man himselfπŸ˜†  He stopped Maulik cold in his tracks with his words about Taru foiπŸ˜†

Birwa is a brat!  Santu is an idit for putting up with Taru again and again. Ammoos, she prob deserved atleast one slap for not hitting Taru with her great big secret about her village hubby, our hottie KanjiπŸ˜†
Hema, I agree with all your points. Poor DM is going to have his plate full when he gets back!

I was thinking same thing. Why did Santu not hold Devil Rani Taru's hand when she was being slapped around!
Thanks for the fabulous update!
While I was watching this episode i noticed 2 things...
Actor Rasika Joshi as tarulata is superb. For creating that negative image in our minds, she has indeed done a great job.
Have baa and babuji sent their mouths with DM to Anwerp?( aanwarap :D) When Moti kept slapping Santo again and again, Baa who keeps saying that santo is her subhadra, why didnt she come to her rescue? Sab ki bolti band ho gayi?!!
Pink, I agree with you.  Baa should have stopped Taru in her tracks from hitting Subhi #2!  They all stood there and watched while Mike Tyson, ahem----Taru was beating up Santu.

Rasika Joshi as Taru is fab!  She is a sweetie and funny in real lifeπŸ˜†  She has to turn around 180 degrees or more to play Taru.  She takes all her real life anger, if she has any, out as Taru!πŸ˜† No wonder that she got the best negative character award!
Rasika Joshi  really deserves all the awards......hats off to her .......
πŸ‘
Thanks for the wonderful update. Your comments are really good like Balika Badhu Tarus reaction is  the common reaction of common people All of us are not Santo mai I just wonder how a real mother would react if she comes to know that her 14 year old daughter is going to  marry a 14 year old boy 

wonderful update, I was really expecting santu to answer back taru when she was talking nonsense about khemi, moongi and her grandfather... how can santu tolerate such bad words for her family members? she should just say, do u know kanji vaghela? and taru will stop dead in her tracks... why be such a cow, just blackmail her once... but then how will she be santu mata??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and it is really ridiculous that people of an older age than santu, don't know how to raise kids and mahan santu mata has to tell them that birwa is of a kachchi age and they have to handle her softly...

kanji/prashant is damn good as usual! 😳
why doesn't he come here at the forum 😭

and ronit will be back on monday, producers are definitely reading the forums, thrice has taru announced that he is coming on monday 😊
Edited by dkmystery - 14 years ago
Thanx 4 the update Nupur ::)
Thanks a lot for the update, Nupur πŸ˜ƒ

Since you are having problems with the site, your post is not getting posted and you have to write it down several times, so my suggestion to you is that, you should copy the whole post before posting it, so if the post doesn't get posted then you don't have to write it again, just paste it and try posting it again 😊