Bandini

28th- August- Baalika Vadhu!

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
May I please crib Please??
oh...This is my third time typing this today......Can You Believe??
It better get uploaded this time around....*phew*
I will update as I types so as not to loose the third time around.......
Smile & say...Patienceeeeeee! 😊

The episode starts with Dhaaan-Taana-Taan...& enters Shahid Kapoor......
Ok Ok Kidding!
The epis starts with Our Favorite Bandini music & Kanji is shown working on the art of Taarasho the Diamonds.
Enters Beta Maulik....& starts barsoing Shabdo ke teekha teer on Kanji Baapu!
Kanji is cool & composed.....but then Maulik says that Even My PHOOOOOOOOI says Kanji can't do anything.....
Jolt....& up goes the spring! Kanji gets up....walks to Maulik & looks deep into his shallow eyes....& says " Go & look into YOUR Phoo-Phoo's eyes & ask her WHAT I can do & what I can't do!!!"
Maulik is tongue tied!
He is about to bhago from maidan, turns & sees Santu's parents Pic!
He freezes.....jaldi se takes out his Sherlock Holmes cap & recalls that he had seen the SAME pic in Taru's album!!

Next...ok here you ALL are allowed to so to sleep coz we are back to *yawn yawn* Bekar_Baal_baalika_love track!
Sant-OO mata true to her name, ONCE again plays the Mahaan atma & goes to Askshat's mom to enlighten them about Birwa & Askhat's EXtra curricular activities!

Askhat mom turns out to be the typical Karva Chauth types, loud, chamko dhamko types character.
She Over-reacts when Santu tells her about askhat & birwa......& threatens to beat up Akshat!
Once again Santu gives her "how to raise kids 101 tips" to Akshat's mom & leaves!

We are back to Mahyavashi home, where Taru is indulging in her favorite pass time....beating up Champakaali, & finding her busy, Maulik goes into her room.....Sherlock avataar full ON!
he finds the torn picture of Santu's parents & is playing Jigsaw puzzle with it when our Omnipresent Santu walks in there.
Maulik ask her who it is & Santu tell him they are her parents!
Maulik is troubled....& leaves & go  out!

Back to The Binvaajah Birwa track.....
Askshat comes home & is confronted by his Karva Chauth Mom who threatens to tell his Love-shove story to his father if he doesn't stop!
Askshat is surprised that his dream of Child-marriage with Birwa will remain so....a DREAM!
Like a perfect cry baby he calls up Birwa & tell her that his mom is now privy of their Love-shove & that NOW he can not meet up with her for some time....
Birwa is very upset!
She turns on her anger at Santu & ask her if & why did she tell Askshat their Mahaan Prem Kahaani ki secret!
Santu tells her that this is Not her age to be in Love......Birwa is surprised again.
She thinks 14 years is a perfectly eligible age to fall in Love *why did I NOT  meet you Birwa when i was growing Up**
Santu can't believe that Birwa is STILL not realizing her mistake.....
they both get confrontative when santu ask her what is Birwa planning to do....
"Shaadi" says Birwa.....*Haila*
& suddenly the look on her face changes from confrontation to FEAR, as Birwa see that Taru is standing there & has heard it all!!
Crackling atmosphere...people with weak heart may not read further..please!
Taru the Devil walks in....pulls Santu by her hair & Draupadi style drags her all the way down to the main area...
The whole parivaar comes to watch.......Baa tries to stop....
Taru is raging Mad & *thaak* marros the first of the many slap on Santu's face.
Taru can't believe that Santu has not told anyone about Birwa's secret. Baa says that she knew it!
Taru now diverts all her rage towards Baa.
She maroos 1-2 more slaps to Santu.....
then she Calls down Birwa, Gives her Sten-Gun-Look & is about to hit her.....when predictably, Santu catches her wrist!
Taru cannot believe her eyes.....ranting & raging she throws her trump card....saying that NOW DM will decide what needs to be done.....
The screen freezes on Santu's Shocked? Surprised? Sad? hurt.....one of those expressions...your guess is as good as mine!

Dialogue of the day: hands down, our Kanji saying to Maulik " Go & look into YOUR Phoo-Phoo's eyes & ask her WHAT I can do & what I can't do!!!"

Moment of the day: When Santu holds Taru's moti moti wrist!

Scene of the Day: The whole Santu-Taru confrontation...you have to Give in that maachis-ki-Tilli is great actress!

Definately watchable...for the first few Kanji nano seconds & then taru rage in the end!

Hooray....DM will be back next week....& if doesn't, divert your gaalis to Soap-critic for she told me so....*looking innocent*
😊

Have a great weekend!

Edited by Nupur9 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rain thumbnail
Arey Yaar ,..is this Baalika vadhu or Bandini ? Lol :))
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update Nupur...

Taru is second-in-command to omnipresent Santo I believe..How can they bothe hear and see whateverrrrrr happens in the house!!!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh my days...wt r they doing with this show nw...
they need to focus more on sanraj, hitemi. the onli gd thing nowadays is kanji
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this fantastic update......
I think santu really deserves a slap for being such a dump.....
she could have answered back to taru with her trump card.....kanji..😆
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rain

Arey Yaar ,..is this Baalika vadhu or Bandini ? Lol :))

I know..I know......right name..wrong characters!! 😊
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nupur for this fab update and for your persistence for writing it up 3 times.

Gawd this Balika Badhu track has got way too much footage - more than then Taru-Kanji-Maulik raaz track.

Kanji is learning how to tarashofy diamonds from Nanaji. Why is he not asking about the whereabouts of Khemi? Shouldn't he be curious to see that Khemi is nowhere to be seen when she was supposed to be in Dharampur after leaving his house.😕

Bechara DM - he has a whole list of problems in front of him:

- he has told the chokri he will give her chutta chheda on his return
- he has promised Hiten that Hiten-Khemi shaadi will happen
-find Khemi so he can keep his promise to his son
-he has to 'undo' the Hiten-Toral rishta which means having to deal with an upset Saumilbhai
-resolve the mess created by Maulik in Jaamkhambadiya
-and then get the factory and work started there
-deal with his teeny bopper daughter's desire to become a Balika Vadhu

DM is surely gonna wish he had never come back from Antwerp.😆
Edited by soap-critic - 14 years ago
dipshit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! That last scene was incredible - you have to hand it to tarulata - they've been evil women before but not many that could withstand the venom that she can spit out. poor santu - if dharamraj lets taru slap santu then she needs to divorce him asap and find some nine village boy.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dipshit

OMG! That last scene was incredible - you have to hand it to tarulata - they've been evil women before but not many that could withstand the venom that she can spit out. poor santu - if dharamraj lets taru slap santu then she needs to divorce him asap and find some nine village boy.

I would really like to see Baa tell DM that Santu was not only verbally but physically abused by Taru and that too badly. It is high time DM comes to know how abusive his sister is. Champakali has to undergo this everyday and yet no one knows about it.

If Santu could hold Taru's hand to stop her from hitting Birwa, why could she not do the same for herself?
Edited by soap-critic - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Nupur!

Baalika Vadhu, are BT out of orginal ideas LOL, I have to Santo brought this one on herself at least she had Ba for back up but telling Akshat's mother I have no idea what good that would do she totally back fired her whole plan!!

Kanji and Maulik speechless, at least Maulik is getting evidence he needs, slowly but surely, but Santo please blackmail Moti it will be so good to watch a main lead using her brain and being evil hehehehe

But at least the Birwa track is almost over with it all out in the open, so Bandini should go back to being Bandini soon. hehehe

But one question has Toral kidnapped Hiten cause he hasn't come home since Toral told him to stay at her house for a bit?? LOL