Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao!

sony is making win easy for akash

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rania.r

Rania.r

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
after today,s episode sony,s favouritisim towards akash is vvvvv clear.
they only want akash to win.
i reallly don,t think he is getting any votes they r unfairly keeping him in the show.
thier favour was v clear on that day when they snatched leadrship frm mona and give it to akash.
and today they gave all powers to chetan to decide
its sick how can they make people such a fool
if akash win then its only bcz of stupid rules by production house only to make win easy for akash deep sehgal. i really wonder sometime if thes guys r such famous then y not they did,nt get any single famous and popular award (except star bekar pariwar)
ater the day sine they snatched leadership from mona and give it to akash ,akash has become """gunda"" of the show. his behaviour is worst frm that day only bcz production house is manupulating rules only for him. i think aksh and chetan r not charging them except of price money
they r working free of cost for them
the way ther r changing rules for making them win even a nonsense person can smelll
"""something is fishy"""

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aiysha...Xgossipgurlsmcm226

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sony is making win easy for akash" in Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chinky801

Goldie

chinky801

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Forget it man, Sony is totally a FAKE channel.. In TRP race thye are way behind the other channels.. so just to keep themshelves in race, they will always encourage controversial ppl like akash, kashmira to be on any show at any cost.. There is no place for genuine ppl like aman. I already stopped watching the show... Just wanted to confirm how are the voting pattrens, who is actually voting for aksh and chetan

chinky801

Goldie

chinky801

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
SONY Murdabad, Murdabad

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Akash won't win. He'll be there till the end though.

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Even Chetan said ki Akash ne is show ko bahot kuch diya hai...entertainment trp..and etc...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top