Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Natik Manofy Akshara and Akshara wants to confess

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Fatima..

Fatima..

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Hey guys... after being on forum for a long time.. today I am not understanding one thing and needs help.. here many people are discussing that the dream danc that NAKSH had both Akshara and Naitik were thinking and imagining each other with a different purpose.. What does that mean?

I did understand that... Naitik was trying to manofy Akshara but why? I dont understand why is he planning to manofy her and may be say sorry? They r already together and i thought by what they showed to us.. he was already comfortable with her. Just that Akshara did not say I LOVE U to him.. does he think that shes still not forgotten what happened at the wedding?

And At Akshara she wants to do waht she feels right and what our NAITIK wants ;P hahha...means to confess her love... But their dance sequence i really didnt get...
Both imagined each other doing somethnig different.. wwhy was that ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Natik Manofy Akshara and Akshara wants to confess" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top