Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mitushib

Groupbie

mitushib

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Nandini and Rashmi did not know about the ruined SR so why were they doing it again and not ask any questions?

Also usually don't girls from daddaji's household not dance like that in public? I mean all business customers and all were there?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A question about SR2" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitushib

Nandini and Rashmi did not know about the ruined SR so why were they doing it again and not ask any questions?

Also usually don't girls from daddaji's household not dance like that in public? I mean all business customers and all were there?
hey nice questions...evn i wud love to noe the answers to them...
well as for nandini n rashmi wala question i think they jus did it as a surprise for both of them...not coz they knew that they ruined their last sr...Smile

amisha1

Goldie

amisha1

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

agree with u drishti...i think dey jus make a SR2 as a surprise 4 naksh Tongue

and i dunno why even other topics mentioned hw daddaji cn allow dance performace as he is against hindi movies.. actually he jus said tt watchin TOO many hindi movies is not gd for d generation... i don think he minds songs n all actually.. after all its a wedding, ghanna bajana aur dance toh hota hai...Wink

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisha1

agree with u drishti...i think dey jus make a SR2 as a surprise 4 naksh Tongue

and i dunno why even other topics mentioned hw daddaji cn allow dance performace as he is against hindi movies.. actually he jus said tt watchin TOO many hindi movies is not gd for d generation... i don think he minds songs n all actually.. after all its a wedding, ghanna bajana aur dance toh hota hai...Wink
thnks for agreeing with me...Smile
ya ure right...marriages r full of dances and evrything..evry1 shud have a blast..they r life-time experience and hppn only once na..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amisha1

ArmaanBabii

ArmaanBabii

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
lyk to no answers to never wonder

Saydie

Goldie

Saydie

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
yeah i think daddaji might be lienient in this case since it is his nephews wedding...lol its just tooo funnyyyyyyy

naksha786

naksha786

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
i tink mohit told emm....
bcuz naitik did tell mohit dat he ruined da whole weddin day nd stuuff

Khush_5

Groupbie

Khush_5

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

yeaa i agree

Edited by Khush_5 - 29 August 2009 at 6:43pm

Post Reply New Post