Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
May God bless you and your son and your whole family.
I was so moved to read your message here.
Yes raising awareness on autism is what the serial is so brilliantly doing and I am promoting it at least within my classes when students ask me what I do when I am free and I tell them that I watch aap ki antara. A few students have started watching it too.
In India this was much needed because people in general are either considered normal or else mad.
Please do participate often, a real pleasure reading you.
All the best. We are all with you and your darling son.
morro thumbnail
Hi

Thanks for sharing your experience, My nephew is also borderline and with same problems as your son, but he is in high school now and is academically in the top 5 in his grade.

He has seeked solace in religion to find answers to questions that is beyond us to explain. He answers and logic to any question leaves me stunned.

I am sure you will see this when your child grows older and you will be a proud mum of his achievements. good luck for the future.
MahikaL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi SM, Nice to meet you. My son is autistic too. He is moderate to severely autistic, and doesn't talk. He has speech and occupational therapy, plus behavior modification therapy. We are in the US, so are grateful for the services available to us through the public school.

It's not an easy journey, but God has entrusted us with this responsibility, and it's our great honor to carry it through. My theory about my son is--he must have asked from God that in his next life, his actions should not accrue any bad karma. So autism is a condition where, if he is unaware of his actions, how can anyone judge him for them? In his lack of awareness, I see an innocence which is very pure.

Best wishes and love,

Mahika.
AR_LUV_pinky_94 thumbnail
HATS OFF TO YA....MAY GOD BLESS YOUR BABY!!
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Mahika, your theory about your son completely moved me. So right you are! Such beautiful innocent being they are!! no malice, no ill feelings, no judging others. So pure. All the best to both you and SM and your beautiful children. God bless!
MahikaL thumbnail
Lotus, That is so kind of you to say. People like the ones who post here really make me feel there is hope and understanding out there for our little ones. Thank you.❤️

Mahika.
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahikaL

Lotus, That is so kind of you to say. People like the ones who post here really make me feel there is hope and understanding out there for our little ones. Thank you.❤️

Mahika.

I am so moved by your post. Keep up the wonderfully positive spirit Mahika. I am sure you must have been chosen to be your son's mom carefully by God. By your short and sweet post I can assure you of that. So glad that people like you exist in today's world as well.
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi SM and Mahika.God Bless u and ur child.May god give u all whatever u want.

MahikaL thumbnail
That is a hiliarious icon! I am sitting here and ROTFL. My son is staring at me like I am a weirdo.😆

Mahika.
KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
God bless your child. You and your child will be fine one day. Have faith in God.