Salman's dead dog hurts Bhojpuri sentiments!LMAO

rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Sallu's dead dog hurts bhojpuri sentiments!

Salman's dog Myjaan passed away. And we all knew about it. Didn't we? But did you also know that a legendary Bhojpuri filmmaker, the man who made the superhit Sasura Bada Paisewala in 2004, died on the same day? Well, it's true. Sudhakar Pandey who had once changed the face of Bhojpuri cinema passed away on August 20, the same day Myjaan died.

And so people, the entire Bhojpuri film industry has decided to boycott a few television channels who gave more importance to Sallu's dead pet than the deceased filmmaker.

A little birdie tells me, the producers, directors, actors and even technicians of the Bhojpuri industry held a meeting and decided to stand up against this 'insult' and boycott most TV channels. Channels like Live India, Mahua TV, Sangeet Bhojpuri, Hamaar TV and Lemon TV are however not on the reject list.

Sudhakar Pandey revolutionised Bhojpuri cinema with the Manoj Tiwari starrer Sasura Bada Paisewala in 2004. The film, Tiwari's first catapulted the then singer into superstardom. Pandey also launched Dineshlal Yadav Nirahua in Chalat Musafir Moh Liyo Re. His other noted hits were Daroga Babu I Love You and Rang De Basanti Chola

http://buzz18.in.com/snippets/gossip/goss-sallus-dead-dog-hurts-bhojpuri-sentiments/151612/0.

Edited by rhea_6 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhea_6 thumbnail

It is sad that the Fimmaker passed away and the media should not give so importance to a Dog's death!

But to boycott channels is an extreme step.
Edited by rhea_6 - 14 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ok now thast a funny .. thing.. salman khan ka dog i news . and a film maker is ignored how stupid .
-Kookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats sad but i dont get this!!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

media always gives more importance to things that sell....!

sad, but unfortunate truth...!
Edited by pksanam - 14 years ago
LOL LMAOOOOOO
🤣
Sorry People But This is Just To hideous
Edited by CheekyBum - 14 years ago
rhea_6 thumbnail
I understand their side too.Their superstar dies on the same day and the news channels didn't cover that story.It will obviously hurt.

And why are Salman's dogs such a big craze for the media?

I can never forget how cruel the media was by going to the Veterinary hospital and filming Myjaan.
And the Veterinary docs were giving interviews to the press on what Myjaan was eating,how she was feeling etc!

Atleast leave the dog alone!😡

Originally posted by: rhea_6

I understand their side too.Their superstar dies on the same day and the news channels didn't cover that story.It will obviously hurt.

And why are Salman's dogs such a big craze for the media?

I can never forget how cruel the media was by going to the Veterinary hospital and filming Myjaan.
And the Veterinary docs were giving interviews to the press on what Myjaan was eating,how she was feeling etc!

Atleast leave the dog alone!😡

Media are Desprate
They Always Dig Up Something
rhea_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheekyBum

Media are Desprate
They Always Dig Up Something

Yeah and it's becoming so much like the West in terms of Paparazzi.It's scary.