Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

mcm226

IF-Sizzlerz

mcm226

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Originally posted by MithiBani

desicrowd, maybe you are right. maybe Mona wants things to be back to normal but she says she hates him and then goes and asks him for a hug. I don't get such people. I prefer Anaida. She called him chuha and had the guts to do so on his face. Mona fights but then goes crawling back....whimpering. Major ick factor for me.

Yeah Mona shud be a little stronger but maybe she has been with the two much more than Anaida maybe that is making her emotional...Anaida had never been close to Akash and Chetan..Anyways I hope whoever is truly deserving wins...
or may be yeh bhi MOna ke game plan ka koi hissa hoErmmConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SONY favouring Chetan n Aakash (Page 6)" in Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Yeah Mona shud be a little stronger but maybe she has been with the two much more than Anaida maybe that is making her emotional...Anaida had never been close to Akash and Chetan..Anyways I hope whoever is truly deserving wins...

I know. IMO the two deserving ones should be Anaida and Chetan. Both have done all their tasks very well.

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I just hope Sony is not compensating for Akash's loss in Jhalak Dikhlaja 1...

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Akash gave Sony eye grabbing footage with his rants in Jhalak. No wonder they brought him back. I'm sure Sony has recieved numerous complaints about Akash's behavior on this show. For them, right now, any publicity is good publicity. But they won't let him win. It'll spoil the channel's image. At least that's what I think.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

immunoblot

mcm226

IF-Sizzlerz

mcm226

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Akash gave Sony eye grabbing footage with his rants in Jhalak. No wonder they brought him back. I'm sure Sony has recieved numerous complaints about Akash's behavior on this show. For them, right now, any publicity is good publicity. But they won't let him win. It'll spoil the channel's image. At least that's what I think.
Bhagwaan kare tumhari baat sach saabit ho MBEmbarrassedBig smileTongue.............koi bhi winner chalega except this jerkAngryDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

immunoblotAries23

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
MB you are right...I too have a feeling that Akash will be there till the end but won't win...making a abusive man win is not good for Sony's image...instead of warning Akash against his behavior Sony is cashing on his anger...for Sony baap bada na bhaiyya sabse bada rupaiyya...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

realitybitesimmunoblotmcm226

immunoblot

IF-Rockerz

immunoblot

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
@MB ji, mandy ji, crowd ji: I hope this theory holds correct. Akashh shouldn't be allowed to win this show... In a way, the idea makes good sense... he brings the TRP but loses the prize of the plunder...

Showbizz

IF-Dazzler

Showbizz

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

what happened today made me so disgusted with the show . So ultimately the KING CHETAN had to decide the 2 ppl who have to go out . SONY clearly wanted AKASH to stay for the faalthu TRP this hooligan is giving !!

SHAME on SONY for favouring the LOOSERs !!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top