Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao!

India-Forums

SONY favouring Chetan n Aakash (Page 4)

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I just finished watching the show and had an 'Eureka!' moment... The voting is on and eliminations will be ONLY on the basis of votes. Looks like AC knew this all along which is why they picked Mona for the MJC and not Anaida. They know that Anaida any way gets less votes so Mona is the real competition. So much for the thory that Chetan doesn't have brains and if AC knew this all along than obviously SET has told them stuff the other's don't know. They are all just taking the audience for granted Dead
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Sony is using Chetan/Akash just like colors used Raja Chaudhary. They wanted Raja till the end coz he provided all the masala and the entertainment and kept the show going. The surprise elimination and keeping him hidden in the secret room was all part of that plan. Raja and Rahul were nominated that week and Colors didn't want either gone. Hence all the hidden room chaal. Same with Sony. People won't watch the show as much if Chetan/Akash leave. Who wants to watch maunvrat Aman, dheela dhaala Jay and the two girls Mona and Anaida?? It's makes better sense to keep these two there till the very end. But they won't win. Just like Raja didn't win.
Bugger IF-Sizzlerz
Bugger
Bugger

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Sony is using Chetan/Akash just like colors used Raja Chaudhary. They wanted Raja till the end coz he provided all the masala and the entertainment and kept the show going. The surprise elimination and keeping him hidden in the secret room was all part of that plan. Raja and Rahul were nominated that week and Colors didn't want either gone. Hence all the hidden room chaal. Same with Sony. People won't watch the show as much if Chetan/Akash leave. Who wants to watch maunvrat Aman, dheela dhaala Jay and the two girls Mona and Anaida?? It's makes better sense to keep these two there till the very end. But they won't win. Just like Raja didn't win.

i hope they dun win .....o tehrwise ....his ego and blabberings on the channel will drive me nuts Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrior111192

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

WTH...when Mona's leadership was taken away and the chocie to elect was given to Kashmeera who works for the channel I knew that Sony palyed a game but this is utterly ridiculous...If they had to elect another person why not give the authority to Mona who can decide whom she wants or the next highest vote getter automatically comes int he challenge...C'mon as if the channel gusy didn't think tat Chetan is not going to send in Akash...and this authority was given on what basis....fuga phod challenge...yuck...atleast that dya Mona did a much better JC with the fire ants...she deserved the immunity...Sony is siding with the wrong person and giving boost to people who have negative shades...

Definitely there is just one winner...but two people can make a pact that if even one of them wins they will share the money and that is better than none of them winning...

RainbowWarriorVeritas

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

i hope they dun win .....o tehrwise ....his ego and blabberings on the channel will drive me nuts OuchOuchOuch

I'm with you bugger, He is flying high right now itself, If he wins thenhe would go straight up to space and no one would be able to bring him back to planet earth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bugger

Nisha14322 Newbie
Nisha14322
Nisha14322

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Well i would like to see Anaida leave as well, Anaida and Mona in MJC next week would be great to watch.....for the finale winners i would like to see Chetan as the winner and Mona and the runner up.....no comments for Akash, he was nice in the beginning, but now i think the Jungle has gotten into him....but hey he keeps the show entertaining, if he was not there the show would be boring and worthless....:)
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

i hope they dun win .....o tehrwise ....his ego and blabberings on the channel will drive me nuts Ouch

By 'these two' I mean Chetan/Akash. They won't win. Esp Akash will never win. A channel cannot have an abusive person like him as the winner. No way is he going to win.

BuggerAries23

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

I really hope u are right in ur analysis....cuz if either of the bullies win, I will send email bombs to SONY! Angry LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top