SONY favouring Chetan n Aakash (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I knew it!!! Angry

Argh! Angry I should have known they favoring Aakash and Chetan! From the way everything was going so smoothly for Aakash and Chetan it was pretty obvious they were trying to get those two to the finals. Seriously! What is this?! Nonsense! I wasted my time watching this stupid show, I could have watched something else instead of this.

Their throwing out all the deserving people and letting these three guys win.  Really this is very unfair, Why is it always that Aakash and Chetan get to win? 

And also the balloon task, Aren't immunity tasks supposed to be hard? If they wanted Chetan and Aakash to win so badly they could have at least did it in a fair way rather than making it so obvious but still they really shouldn't done this. I never hoped this from Sony.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ormsVeritasmcm226

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SONY favouring Chetan n Aakash (Page 3)" in Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mcm226

IF-Sizzlerz

mcm226

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged

I'm disappointed with SONYThumbs Down..................seedha-seedha nazar aa raha hai ke sabse ziada Chetan ko favour kar rahe hai n saath me Aakash ko bhi iska faida mil raha haiDeadAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ormsBugger

Hayaa.m

IF-Sizzlerz

Hayaa.m

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Yes i agree with u totally infact today i was planning to open same topic as well ..but u have said all

What i have observed uptill now that sony people are totally siding with the twosome CA ..everytime they have got the favour and whenever Mona or others won anything they off n on introduce such things which snatches the rights of girls especially

since the immunity to chetan and his comment that last 2 balloons show that final might be b/w him and chetan clearly gives an indication of the authenticity of the show ..i guess they just want these 2 in final without doing anything and poor girls r suffering all humilation and insult ..this is utter rubbish

Bingo to all these girls who r still fighting in their monpoly and insult whereas still i want to give both these girls a broom too for still sitting and chating with those useless creatures and showing their good side nature ..Mona hasn't learnt anything yet even after she was annouced for MJ ..this is really pathetic ..girl wake up if u want to survive in jungle

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged
todayz episode clearly showed teh favourtism for akash camp by the channel!!
i still dun understand why the hell chetan was given the chance to choose the conteder against mona again!!!
who was he to choose when already he chose mona yesterday!!!
it was really unfair......eitehr it wud hav been by janta or mona shud havbeen given teh rite to choose frm anyone of teh campmates!!
chetan is biased no doubt and still such an imortant decison was given to him both teh times!!!!
how unjust and ridiculous!!!today it juss pissed me off!!
channel , u guys r such losers Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorimmunoblotmcm226

immunoblot

IF-Rockerz

immunoblot

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

channel , u guys r such losers Thumbs Down
Yeah! Channel, you guys are total losers!LOL

LOL, bugger: That was the cutest thing said today! LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ormsVeritasmcm226Bugger

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

I knew it!!! Angry

Argh! Angry I should have known they favoring Aakash and Chetan! From the way everything was going so smoothly for Aakash and Chetan it was pretty obvious they were trying to get those two to the finals. Seriously! What is this?! Nonsense! I wasted my time watching this stupid show, I could have watched something else instead of this.

Their throwing out all the deserving people and letting these three guys win.  Really this is very unfair, Why is it always that Aakash and Chetan get to win? 

And also the balloon task, Aren't immunity tasks supposed to be hard? If they wanted Chetan and Aakash to win so badly they could have at least did it in a fair way rather than making it so obvious but still they really shouldn't done this. I never hoped this from Sony.

I doubt whether two people can win......only one can be the winner to the best of my knowledge....

RainbowWarrior

IF-Dazzler

RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishtar

the next leader would be Aakash for sure now that the goons have a majority.
I hope the girls revolt

The girls are revolted and so are we but that doesn't help at all.. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
SHAME ON SONY CHANNEL!
I have stopped watching this show as its giving me indigestion and HBP! Angry
They are deliberately letting those 2 jerks choose everytime so their enemies lose and their chamchas remain! Angry

Send emails to Sony giving horrible gaalis, even worse ones than that neanderthal gives.... Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ormsVeritas111192Hayaa.mmcm226Aries23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top