SONY favouring Chetan n Aakash - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
If by Monday akash won't be out from Iss , then ppl will start throwing tomatos and eggs to the channel Head office
Thats too right .Mona and Aman were sent for MJC on purpose as they wanted to get rid of folk besides Chetan and Aakash .All said and done , people should be voting for celebrities based on their conduct/likeability in the show rather than their personal lives ...

Also Aman hasn't written a letter for them on purpose , he has been told by the channel to do so !!!!!!

VOTE FOR MONA / ANAIDA !!!!!
They did the maximum work in the camp .............
Originally posted by robin987d

Thats too right .Mona and Aman were sent for MJC on purpose as they wanted to get rid of folk besides Chetan and Aakash .All said and done , people should be voting for celebrities based on their conduct/likeability in the show rather than their personal lives ...

Also Aman hasn't written a letter for them on purpose , he has been told by the channel to do so !!!!!!

VOTE FOR MONA / ANAIDA !!!!!
They did the maximum work in the camp .............
You are right robin...Aman was just interviewed and whatever he said was in the letter that was sent by the channel guys without Amans signing it...it is just another way to creat ruccus in the camp....I am sure Aman must not be knowing it also...And lastly I think noone shud give vote at all..this show has lost that due also..

this is reali unfair yaar!! i feel that they r letting akash n chetan behave this way to make this show SUMTHING........it seems they have run out of ideas that they show these stupid fights all the time......this is AWFUL!!!

Edited by sree32 - 14 years ago
I totally agree, gVING chetan the right to chose was so unfair and that Jai he could have told Anaida, then Akash would have been in MJC. This is so unfair. I wish somebody teaches the production house a lesson.
Originally posted by realitybites

<FONT color=#000099>Mandy you have raised a valid point why shd Chetan be given the right to chose twice. This is unfair. Either they cld have had voting or use the nomination again. May be nominaton in the DG. Why Sony is doing this? Perhaps to spur up a controversy, to boost TRPs. Yeah the leadership of Mona was tougher but then why cldnt she do the balloon task well? The girls cld have dont it well.</FONT>

The answer is simple,Sony people want people to waste money on voting, what's the use of sending SMS if they had to give power to Chetan. Issse to accha Hoga ki Chetan ko hi winner declare kar de aur 1 crore usko de diya jaye, public faaltu mein paisa waste na kare

MB ur theory definately makes sense tht akash mite not win or will not win ...but i m 100% sure ...they will make chetan win !! and franklly i dun want hi m to win eitehr .......... 

it will now stand same for me ........whetehr akash wins or chetan ...........
Even The Kashmeera Angle was biased one.

Before she started, I knew, she is going to support boys, 
And as she was not for money, she didn't care about her image,
She befriended the people, who will help her outside.

She was biased when playing politics, so her behaviour was in favour to some people. She had nothing to lose.
(If someone wants to win the money, they behave differently. )

This was like, As if I like Mona, then send me there just to enjoy (barring me from winning), But even then I can help Mona to win by fighting with others.

If Kashmeera fought with Anaida, for Akash. then she was helping Akash, and making Anaida weak and tensed.
 This was wrong of Channel. They should have coached her, not to get biased.
If Kashmeera helped Chetan to win immunity, this is affecting the results.
-------
Nowadays, there are three factors in most of the realisty shows,
1. Contestants and their effort.
2. Viewers and Fans with their biased opinion and fav.-votes.
3. Channel's interference.
-------
I am reading one book, '10 questions science can't answer(Yet)' by Michael Hanlon.
And there is a question, ' What are we going to do with the stupid? "
We can't even mention the problem.

Originally posted by dimpu_usa

The answer is simple,Sony people want people to waste money on voting, what's the use of sending SMS if they had to give power to Chetan. Issse to accha Hoga ki Chetan ko hi winner declare kar de aur 1 crore usko de diya jaye, public faaltu mein paisa waste na kare

During this time they had closed voting lines so voting didnt take place. So many things point fingers towards Chetan getting undue adv. Why arent the contestants speaking up?
may be Akash was bottom two this week, but of course caz Sony's stupidity ..we have to endure this 🐷 for one more week😡😡

i agree Sony doesn't want to lose their Drama queen so the biasness👎🏼