Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

mcm226

IF-Sizzlerz

mcm226

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 7:18am | IP Logged
It looks like SONY wants either Chetan or Aakash to win the showOuchConfusedThumbs Down...........they r making way for Chetan n AakashAngry.......how come they gave Chetan the power to select 1 person for the MJC?/?............

If Aakash n Mona got highest votes,they shud have gone with these two for the MJC...........they not only did this stupid thing just 1 week before the  finale but they again asked Chetan to select 2 ppl for MJC who will face MonaDeadAngryAngry(this is what i read in an article)..........dimagh kharab ho gaya hai kya SONY waalo kaAngry............Chetan apne dost Aakash ka to naam dene se raha,aur na hi usne Jay ka naam diya,uski hitlist me Aman bohat pehle se hai to usne badi cunningly Aman n Anaida ka naam diya............how unfair yaarOuch........that means ke us bakwaas balloon task jeetkar Chetan ko unhone MJC ke dono log select karne ka power de diyaOuchConfused aur last week itna difficult leadership challenge Mona ne jeeta tha with Aman(5 hrs tak haath uper rakhne waala) tab SONY ne stupid reasons dekar uski leadership ko challenge karne ke liye ek aur task diya jisme Mona n Aakash ke bich tie huwa...............again unfairly Kash ko ek ko leader chunne ko kaha n usne Aakash ko chuna.........all these things r really unfair for Mona,Aman n Anaida...........n Chetan n Aakash ko sabse ziada faida mil raha hai............it looks like SONY ne pehle se decide kiya huwa hai ke Chetan ya Aakash me se koi yeh show jeetegaOuch..................

Edited by mcm226 - 28 August 2009 at 7:19am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

antsheryluaehamzahra2345priyanka1806ormsA&K_4Evr-SRainbowWarriorlghoshimmunoblotgossipgurls111192kooliiopallavi25desicrowdsusan29babii.girlHayaa.m-Aysha-burgerchaapAries23Meena1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SONY favouring Chetan n Aakash" in Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

immunoblot

IF-Rockerz

immunoblot

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged
There is definitely a bias for the rotten ones... DeadDeadAngry

I wish SONY hadn't made it so apparent because now I don't even want to watch the show anymore... Dead

Edited by immunoblot - 28 August 2009 at 7:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babii.girlkooliio

mcm226

IF-Sizzlerz

mcm226

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by immunoblot

I wish SONY hadn't made it so apparent because now I don't even want to watch the show anymore... Dead
exactly MohitOuchConfusedOuch..............Aman,jisne abhitak itna decently behave kiya hai show me usko is unfair power ki wajah se bahar jaana pada n Aakash jaise badtameez aadmi araam se final tak pahoch gaya haiDeadDeadDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaypuriormsbabii.girlkooliio

immunoblot

IF-Rockerz

immunoblot

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcm226

Originally posted by immunoblot

exactly MohitOuchConfusedOuch..............Aman,jisne abhitak itna decently behave kiya hai show me usko is unfair power ki wajah se bahar jaana pada n Aakash jaise badtameez aadmi araam se final tak pahoch gaya haiDeadDeadDead
Kam se kam, Mandy ji... They could have tried to make it look fair. They are so being so partial, and they are not even trying to hide their bias... DeadDead
In BB, each time that Raja and Sambhavna had a major dispute, they would be told to beahve themselves. Yahaan, we've never seen Akashh being punished for his bad behaviour. Instead, they are manipulating the rules according to their wishes and keeping him in the loop. Ouch I so hate it!! Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

orms111192mcm226desicrowd

mcm226

IF-Sizzlerz

mcm226

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Its sadOuch...........yeh result yehi prove karta hai na ke achhe-seedhe-saade log haar jaate hai n gunde-badmaash-badtameez logo ki jeet hoti haiThumbs DownThumbs Down...............shame on SONY channelThumbs Down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ormsVeritasRainbowWarriorimmunoblotdesicrowd

gossipgurls

IF-Rockerz

gossipgurls

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 7:37am | IP Logged
this is sick.... they just want the guys in the final Dead Dead Dead

Showbizz

IF-Dazzler

Showbizz

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 7:37am | IP Logged
yeah its not fair , how did chetan gets the power . I would have made more sense for the Leader to decide .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babii.girl

Veritas

IF-Dazzler

Veritas

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged
the next leader would be Aakash for sure now that the goons have a majority.
I hope the girls revolt

Post Reply New Post

Go to top