SONY favouring Chetan n Aakash

Posted: 14 years ago
It looks like SONY wants either Chetan or Aakash to win the show😕👎🏼...........they r making way for Chetan n Aakash😡.......how come they gave Chetan the power to select 1 person for the MJC?/?............

If Aakash n Mona got highest votes,they shud have gone with these two for the MJC...........they not only did this stupid thing just 1 week before the  finale but they again asked Chetan to select 2 ppl for MJC who will face Mona🤢😡😡(this is what i read in an article)..........dimagh kharab ho gaya hai kya SONY waalo ka😡............Chetan apne dost Aakash ka to naam dene se raha,aur na hi usne Jay ka naam diya,uski hitlist me Aman bohat pehle se hai to usne badi cunningly Aman n Anaida ka naam diya............how unfair yaar........that means ke us bakwaas balloon task jeetkar Chetan ko unhone MJC ke dono log select karne ka power de diya😕 aur last week itna difficult leadership challenge Mona ne jeeta tha with Aman(5 hrs tak haath uper rakhne waala) tab SONY ne stupid reasons dekar uski leadership ko challenge karne ke liye ek aur task diya jisme Mona n Aakash ke bich tie huwa...............again unfairly Kash ko ek ko leader chunne ko kaha n usne Aakash ko chuna.........all these things r really unfair for Mona,Aman n Anaida...........n Chetan n Aakash ko sabse ziada faida mil raha hai............it looks like SONY ne pehle se decide kiya huwa hai ke Chetan ya Aakash me se koi yeh show jeetega..................
Edited by mcm226 - 14 years ago
There is definitely a bias for the rotten ones... 🤢🤢😡

I wish SONY hadn't made it so apparent because now I don't even want to watch the show anymore... 🤢
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
Originally posted by immunoblot

There is definitely a bias for the rotten ones... 🤢🤢😡

I wish SONY hadn't made it so apparent because now I don't even want to watch the show anymore... 🤢
exactly Mohit😕..............Aman,jisne abhitak itna decently behave kiya hai show me usko is unfair power ki wajah se bahar jaana pada n Aakash jaise badtameez aadmi araam se final tak pahoch gaya hai🤢🤢🤢
Originally posted by mcm226

exactly Mohit😕..............Aman,jisne abhitak itna decently behave kiya hai show me usko is unfair power ki wajah se bahar jaana pada n Aakash jaise badtameez aadmi araam se final tak pahoch gaya hai🤢🤢🤢
Kam se kam, Mandy ji... They could have tried to make it look fair. They are so being so partial, and they are not even trying to hide their bias... 🤢🤢
In BB, each time that Raja and Sambhavna had a major dispute, they would be told to beahve themselves. Yahaan, we've never seen Akashh being punished for his bad behaviour. Instead, they are manipulating the rules according to their wishes and keeping him in the loop.  I so hate it!! 🤢
Its sad...........yeh result yehi prove karta hai na ke achhe-seedhe-saade log haar jaate hai n gunde-badmaash-badtameez logo ki jeet hoti hai👎🏼👎🏼...............shame on SONY channel👎🏼
this is sick.... they just want the guys in the final 🤢 🤢 🤢
yeah its not fair , how did chetan gets the power . I would have made more sense for the Leader to decide .
the next leader would be Aakash for sure now that the goons have a majority.
I hope the girls revolt
Mandy you have raised a valid point why shd Chetan be given the right to chose twice. This is unfair. Either they cld have had voting or use the nomination again. May be nominaton in the DG. Why Sony is doing this? Perhaps to spur up a controversy, to boost TRPs. Yeah the leadership of Mona was tougher but then why cldnt she do the balloon task well? The girls cld have dont it well.
Originally posted by realitybites

Mandy you have raised a valid point why shd Chetan be given the right to chose twice. This is unfair. Either they cld have had voting or use the nomination again. May be nominaton in the DG. Why Sony is doing this? Perhaps to spur up a controversy, to boost TRPs. Yeah the leadership of Mona was tougher but then why cldnt she do the balloon task well? The girls cld have dont it well.
arre balloons to hawa se udkar idhar-udhar ho sakte hai na to usme kisika bhi 100% burst karne ke chances nahi hote,n luckily Chetan ka balloon reh gaya last me............yeh task immunity jeetne layak tha hi nahi,bakwaas task tha🤢.............jab is immunity challenge jeetne waale ko itne powers dene the tab yeh Imm.Challenge bhi to tough hona chahiye tha😕................aisa bachho jaisa challenge jeetkar Chetan ko itne powesr de diye............unfair hai yaar Edited by mcm226 - 14 years ago