Suggestions / Comments

invite only chat club-permission to access? (Page 3)

Poll Question: should invite only chat clubs be restricted only to members?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
31 [81.58%]
7 [18.42%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticwater24

Yup only members belonging to a particular CC should have permission to the view the contents of their CC ......its really annoying when others not only read the discussions of the CCs but also have the audacity to discuss them elsewhere Stern Smile

Specially when they don't even know whats going on and only assume what we are talking and it could b totally oppositeOuch

I wanna kno how many stalkers know the meaning of stalking or stalkers and i hope they kno they are being termed one !
Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.psycho_angel-DarthVader-Wrackspurt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "invite only chat club-permission to access? (Page 3)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 7:36am | IP Logged
hi everybody!!thanx for all the replies! i had the notion only our cc was being stalked and reported time to time..but i had no idea most of the invite only ccs were facing the same problems...hope mods do something about this...high time...neetz...i agree with the semi transparent view,since the mods have to set the privacy settings,they will be able to view the ccs by default

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Everyone likes freedom, but how many people understand it? It is only fair that invite-only CCs should cater only to the invitees!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.psycho_angelnehlove

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Everyone likes freedom, but how many people understand it? It is only fair that invite-only CCs should cater only to the invitees!

i agree...since some members invade the CCs ,despite the "invite only" tag,its a safer way out.we dont want to "settle our scores" with any member unlike our stalkers,who think its a waste of time until they have reported few posts from the CCs

nehlove

IF-Rockerz

nehlove

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for this topic Adi... I really hope the admin does something about this... When people make a new topic on IF CC they should have the option.. Invites Only... Open for all... And then the topic starter can click on one of those... And for Invites Only... The names of the members should be typed in like a "buddy list" so only THOSE members can access it..

Edited by nehlove - 28 August 2009 at 8:59am

BilliCat.psycho_angelWrackspurt

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehlove

Thanks for this topic Adi... I really hope the admin does something about this... When people make a new topic on IF they should have the option.. Invites Only... Open for all... And then the topic starter can click on one of those... And for Invites Only... The names of the members should be typed in like a "buddy list" so only THOSE member can access it..

thanx for posting in it,neha...im not a tecchie myself,but what u say makes sense...and when we want to invite a member to the cc,we can simply add their name to the list,so they can access the cc ..of course,mods can access it anytime

khati_meethi

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
guys sorry if i am not understanding this properly....but seriously...what top secret things will you be discussing there??...how does it matter if someone else sees it....it's not like they know who you are (in real) and they'll go tell on you or something

from what i remember....chat clubs were opened so that members could go and talk about random stuff there....which would be considered spam on other sections...

and if you are seriously (argh!...i need to stop watching grey's anatomy!) talking about something you don't want anyone else to read....well then use PMs i guess....or MSN or yahoo or AIM....

BilliCat.psycho_angelAngelic_J

Post Reply New Post

Go to top