Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

kimmu

IF-Rockerz

kimmu

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiii.

so at first i wasn't really going to do this, but seeing no one else is available, i thought i'd do it. because i really do have nothing else to do at home, so i guess its most appropriate for me to do the entries? plus, i bet you guys are just dieing to know what i have to say.

before any of that, i'm actually glad i got to do the 6th one, because i like the number 6. before you think i'm the devils child or something, i've liked the number 6 since i was little, cuz it was my lucky number... and i didn't know before that the number 6 stood for evil. now, moving on...

the befores.

the people.
shabo
meera
madhuri
asma
kiran
rubina
aradhna
ravjot
bhavna
shifali
zahra

the in-commons.
almost all of us are writers, just one hasn't written anything yet. *cough-asmaa-cough*. we all love to eat, sleep, talk, be bored, and have fun. obviously we love to spam. but we can talk about other things then just bannana's and apples. most of our discussions are very fun to read actually. but don't stalk them, please. we're all from the kis desh. forum. so obviously we all have watched the show, i'm not sure if we all love it now though. other then that, we're all crazy, in our own ways.

the flashback.
it all started on a sunny day (because everything good starts on sunny days) in the kis desh. forum's chat club. before we joined the club, it was practically dead. when we found it, we found eachother, and it was like flowers everywhere (because flowers are alive and a sign of happiness). remember those days when we used to play the "guess what" game? or the times we spent 2-3 pages in just saying hi? or the times when we all came and complained about our problems? because i sure don't. but as long as we remember where are roots are from, thats what counts. yeah, thats exactly what counts.

the shabo.
red.
i gave her the color red, because you can't miss her, she's like a big red "warning" sign in the middle of the road. she remembers to leave her presence no matter how quickly she goes in or out. not just that though, she comes with a lot of energy, and when she's mad you'd love hearing her rants. she loves freaking out people she doesn't know *cough-vikki-cough* but she's great to be around. also, like the color red, she spices up cold conversations, so you can never be bored around her. love you shabz! 

the meera.
baby pink.
her modest, and demure nature makes me give her the color pink. she's one of the sweetest, and fluffiest people i've ever met, not to mention one of the greatest. she doesn't fight back, but she's a great help. she gives unconditional love, and worries for everyone. if you ever talk to her, she really makes you feel special. you'll never feel un-welcome with her around. she's the first person you would go to when your feeling low, because she'll always make you feel better. love you meer!

the madhuri.
light purple.
i gave her the color light purple, because she's apparently obsessed with it. not just that though, because as much as i've talked to her she seems like a very calm, and peaceful person. very pleasant to be around. other than that, she's very much the one that started the trend of surprise shots around the kis desh. forum. love you maddy!

the asma.
orange.
it's a bright color, and it matches her bright personality. if you ever see her and ravz together on the cc, you would love stalking their conversation. its full of on going, attention demanding, arguments. she keeps a balance between everyone. you'll enjoy every moment when you're around her, because with her energy, its hard for you not to become as energetic. love you asma!

the kiran.
purple.
because rinki said so. and because i'm just cool.

the rubina.
blue.
my twinnie. she gets to have blue for many reasons. for one, its her's and her "hubby's" favorites color. two, one of her favorite bands name is 'blue'. three, its right next to purple, which is a coincidence i just noticed. and four, because it matches her perfectly. calm. peaceful. cynical. sober. the blue of the ocean describes her better. she can be serene one moment, and a tidal wave the next. just like when you step into the cold water of the ocean, she develops around you. she's always around you. she's one of my greatest friends. love you rinkz!

the aradhna.
rich brown.
the mahogany brown of a rich wooden book case is what i'd think of her. simple and sophisticated. she's got amazing idea's in her mayank-obsessed brain. and for her, narnia is religion. watch out, because she'll try converting you. she loves to read. we love to write for her. works out so perfectly, no? she has some sneaky plans too. if you ever want to prank someone in a smart, simple manner, come to her. love you radz!

the ravjot.
white.
no matter how old she gets, she'll always be a kid at heart. pure innocence, like the color white. when she's bored, she'll run around in a circle like an airplane, though she hasn't been doing it that much these days. she gives out free chocolate to people she loves, but since one of her loyal customers has already taken all the free chocolate and left her broke. we can't get any. *sigh* she's a cool person to talk to, and she has awesome stories to tell. love you ravz!

the bhavna.
yellow.
a burst of fresh blooming energy. she's very good at the magical trick of appearing, disappearing, then reappearing. but even with her constant appearances, she never loses her energy. she loves to bake, and cook. i'll bet whatever she makes is delicious too. one thing that i still remember about her, is the attachment with her parents. something thats touched me for some reason. its an amazing trait you don't see around much. love you bhav!

the shifali.
magenta.
the creator of smmakrrrbsz. like the color, she's a very blunt person. a trait every mod should have. she handles every situation that comes up in the forums neatly, and nicely enough. she gets a long with everyone very quickly because of how helpful she is. she's made me fall in love with arjun-arohi from kitani mohabbat hai, a show she also adores. love you shifs!

the zahra.
baby blue.
another one of the sweetest people i know. like the color, she's nice fluffy person. its fun having discussions with her on some of the most random things ever. she follows the rules, and has a great deal of success ahead of her, i believe so. she can't be knocked down infront of her goals, and that is a strong quality of hers. which makes her a great human being.
love you zahra!

//

so that was it, enjoy your color codes? hope it wasn't offending or anything...
kimz

Edited by kimmu - 28 August 2009 at 11:31am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lalonasourpussblackdaughter~Rinki~Anhdara13-Ravjot-ashmiishabo24-Jwalamukhi-indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "smmakrrrbsz //6// invites only." in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kimmu

IF-Rockerz

kimmu

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Made by Khushi:

Made by Maddz:

Edited by kimmu - 28 August 2009 at 12:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpussblackdaughter~Rinki~Anhdara13ashmiishabo24-Jwalamukhi-indiandoll89

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Woot.
Now im sleeping. Bye

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Loved the concept of assigning colors Kimz! *claps* Very cute! Big smile

-Ravjot-

Channel Moderator

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I'm white Cool

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I loved the way you've done the intros Kimz. Made my day, besides finding out that Meera watched an episode of Supernatural, and Ravzie updated her gallery.

Love,
Radz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ravjot-indiandoll89

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Aww this was so awesome! Yellow is such a pretty colour! Well, when it's in sunflowers. I'm still more of an orange though. But yeah...This was awesome, Kimz! :D

kimmu

IF-Rockerz

kimmu

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Ahh, yayy... glad you guys liked it.

@ bhav: I though Orange suited you more too, but then I'd already given it too Asma, and I was trying to rush... so yeah. I can change it now, if you'd like. Cuz I have another color in mind for Asma. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top