Article - Kristen/Rob want to buy a "Love Den" (?)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hiii Guys!

First of all Partyyyy! I just got to know that New Moon will also be in cinemas here(Germany) on 26th November. The actual plan was January 2010. Soooo I'm happy shappy.

Ok, I just read that article. Unfortunately it's in german, so I'm going to translate that now. And if it was already posted then I'm soooo sorry! (This article seems not really true to me, but I've no idea^)

Sie knnen ihre Liebe nicht lnger verstecken. Angeblich sind sich Robert Pattinson (23) und Kristen Stewart (19) bei den Dreharbeiten zum dritten Teil der "Twilight"-Saga "Eclipse - Bis(s) zum Abendrot" so nah gekommen, dass sie sich gar nicht mehr voneinander lsen mchten. Und weil sich die Turteltubchen bereits Robs Hotelzimmer in Vancouver teilen, macht sich das junge Glck jetzt fieberhaft auf die Suche nach einem geeigneten Liebesnest.
The can't hide their love anymore. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart allegedly got so close with each other at the shooting for the third part of the "Twilight"-Saga "Eclipse", that they didn't even want to let go of each other. And since the lovebirds have already shared Rob's hotel room in Vancouver, is the fresh love/couple/luck now aguishly looking for a love den.

"Kristen sucht einen super-romantischen Ort fr sich und Robert in Los Angeles", berichtet eine Quelle dem "National Enquirer". Angeblich haben die beiden bereits ein entsprechenden Anwesen in West Hollywood unter die Lupe genommen: drei Schlafzimmer, Swimming-Pool, Whirlpool und einen Kamin. Kostenpunkt: drei Millionen Dollar.
"Kristen is searching for a super-romantic place for herself and Robert in Los Angeles", a source of the "National Enquirer" is reporting. Allegedly they've already checked out a property in west Hollywood: three bedrooms, swimming-pool, whirlpool and one chimney. Matter of expense: three million dollars.

"Sie nennt es ihr 'zuknftiges Liebesnest'", so der Insider weiter. "Kristen hat Robert die Fotos gezeigt und er fand es perfekt. Obwohl Kristen das Haus kaufen wird, will sie, dass auch er glcklich damit ist." Schon ab Oktober knnte das Paar sich eine Hausadresse teilen.
"She calls it her 'future love den' ", he adds. "Kristen has shown Robert some pictures and he found it perfect. Although Kristen is going to buy the house, she also wants Robert to be happy with it". It could be that the couple is already sharing the same address in October.

Der Vertraute fgte jedoch hinzu, dass Kristen nicht viel tun muss, um den sexy Briten glcklich zu machen, nun wo er seine Herzendame erobert hat. "Er hat alles getan, um sie zurckzugewinnen und es hat schlielich geklappt", so die Quelle. "Rob hat sich beim ersten 'Twilight'-Dreh in Kristen verliebt und daran hat sich bis heute nichts gendert."
But the insider adds, that Kristen hasn't to do many things to make the sexy British happy, now that he has taken storm by his sweetheart. "He did everything to win her back and it finally worked out", tells the source. "Rob has fallen in love with Kirsten at the first Twilight shooting und that hasn't changed yet."

Edited by Little Foot - 14 years ago
nice, if it's true, den rob seems like a faithful guy. :)
OMGGGG
Is this true?🤔
I don't want rob to be with Kristen.
Tel me this article is Fake!

If their source is the national enquirer then it must be the truest of all truths🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣