Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG.... i have to catch up on this topic... so many good responses.. 😊

Nandu...
my quick comment.....
yesterdays epi..
tottallyy mind blowing..
KG what a bloody treat mann... too good.. and out of this world.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
you know how i felt??..... I felt like sitting accross the table from him and Ridz...
and staring at him the wholeeeee time how he was @ Ridz...
each and every expressions and each and every dialogue tooo good.. and to perfection..

mann Love Armaan forever......
well people may say i am swooning over a fictitious character....so be it...
he makes my world go round.... and yes so I am a dreamer!!! What is life without dreams...
keeps us from looking forward for more.... danng this is so off topic... πŸ˜›

Ok.. coming back...
Love the emotion that Armaan is going thru... he is not sure.. but he is falling in love..
the love that has always been there... but he is rediscovering it... awesomeeee feelingggg..
and he has made me fall in love with love again....

This started as him reaching out to see if he really felt for Ridz..
and now looks like there is something there.. *pointing to his heart* !!! ❀️
But what.... he has to recognize it and know what it is
Armaan you rock!!! And I am with you thur this....

Have to talk about Atul😳..... love him.. and love the role reversal... I love the Atul who is in love... and advises love... too cute..
and his comment.....'jaabi woh insaan saamnee ataa hai toh partyyyyyy' LOLLLL.. too good.!!!!

Uuffff there are 5 mins left for the coming epi... wanted to comment before i get caught in the next epi.. LOLLLLL.....

Nandu... overall amazing epi.. wonderful emotions.. and most wonderful acting.... !!!!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dr.KaranSG

Hello Nandani,
I cannot believe that I am missing all this! It sucks that I can't watch DMG till Sep 3 and your posts make me wanna watch them even more!

Here is my question: Where is Armaan when I am studying and actually falling asleep on my books instead I get an old librarian glaring at me while saying, "young lady stop sleeping in the library every day" Oh the injustices of life..lol

DocπŸ€—.. tooo good... yeah kaha ka insaaf hai!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nandinidev

bottom line : Brilliant episode...light, fun, yet with emotional undercurrents that almost leave you breathless for more...very neat, compact episode...thoroughly enjoyable, and very heart-warming...

cheers! πŸ˜ƒ

brilliant post hun!! omg.. yestradys epi woz defo great for everything u'v said.. it was surely 1 epi that i could wacth again n again, just 2 see everyone work together to get AR to b 1.. aww its really sweet, and when AR finally Are together.. πŸ˜† its the most magical thing to hit our tv screens right? πŸ˜‰ the romantic-ish scenes were very sweet and subtle.. i mean i love the way it was more cuute and naughty with armaan sleepin n ridhima hittin him n all, u made me laugh about the whole thing about it bein a med exam not loveology exam πŸ˜† too funny - and true πŸ˜†
its these sorta scenes that just make me want the epi never to end..! hey, didnt u love it when armaan was like.. she said she'd be ack to check on me.. where is she? lol aww too cuuute, i love how he's slowly feeling at least sum sorta attraction towards ridhima.. its beautiful! at first I was like.. maybe it was too soon for the truth to come out - cos i wanna c more of shararti armaan n AR cuute funny moments.. but now that Armaan's aware of the whole memory loss thing, everything seems to be even better..! sure, there's a bundle of emotion joined with the excitement, but hey it's all just soo lovable..
ystrdays epi n AR scenes were just fab!! and as you put it, 'light, fun, yet with emotional undercurrents that almost leave you breathless' - damn right! πŸ˜›

Luv,
Saz
xx 
Edited by Chotii - 14 years ago
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dmg07

OMG.... i have to catch up on this topic... so many good responses.. 😊
 you know how i felt??..... I felt like sitting accross the table from him and Ridz...
and staring at him the wholeeeee time how he was @ Ridz...
each and every expressions and each and every dialogue tooo good.. and to perfection..
Omg.. same here!! KSG is just soo adorable.. I could soo sit and stare at him all day.. his expressions are just to-die-for.. uff..!!

mann Love Armaan forever......  forevvvvva!! 😳 πŸ˜†
he makes my world go round.... and yes so I am a dreamer!!! What is life without dreams...
keeps us from looking forward for more.... danng this is so off topic... πŸ˜›
- I don't blame u for loving a character, I mean.. I'm in love with him too.. and i dont care, u'v said it perfectlt, what is life without dreams.. especially if its such a beautiful dream.. Dr.Armaan Malik.. he really is a dream.. just perfect 😍

Ok.. coming back...
Love the emotion that Armaan is going thru... he is not sure.. but he is falling in love..
the love that has always been there... but he is rediscovering it... awesomeeee feelingggg..
and he has made me fall in love with love again....
Initially, I was like.. Armaan finding out might kill the fun, but no wayyy .. soo love the emeotions he's going thru atm too.. I love how he keeps shaking it off thinkin.. no it can't be.. yet keeps finding himself thinkin bout Ridhima.. its too sweet!

Armaan you rock!!! And I am with you thur this.... me too πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Have to talk about Atul😳..... love him.. and love the role reversal... I love the Atul who is in love... and advises love... too cute..
and his comment.....'jaabi woh insaan saamnee ataa hai toh partyyyyyy' LOLLLL.. too good.!!!!
omg that was tooo funny - how could i forget that! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that woz hilarious!! and and aww the role reversal sure is something.. its soo fun to watch!! Atul's just rocking!!! πŸ˜›

Uuffff there are 5 mins left for the coming epi... wanted to comment before i get caught in the next epi.. LOLLLLL.....
I'm soooo jealous u get to watch it nowww! I gotta wait for it to get uploaded onto youtube πŸ˜†
aahhh I cant waitt!!!

Nandu... overall amazing epi.. wonderful emotions.. and most wonderful acting.... !!!!
Sooooo truuuue!!! The epi woz simply fantastic!! Loved how (minus abhi n nikki) 'the gang' are doing 'their bit' to get AR together.. hehe
the promo was soo xciting, with Armaan feeling like he wants to become an 'acha insaan' for ridhima.. to sweet 😳 πŸ˜Š so looking forward to see how his test goes and whether his beautiful 'moral support' ridhima, turns up or not hehe
Luv,
Saz
xxxx

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@SukirtiFan...thanks sooo much for agreeing, and for replying too...😊

@Spri...heyy...!! πŸ€— sooo great to see you here...and so happy you agree too...just thought i'd ask...have you found your DMG again? that little spark you were looking for?

cheers! 😭
Riddikulus thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmg07

OMG.... i have to catch up on this topic... so many good responses.. 😊...that makes two of us Veenz...couldn't come online yesterday...and now that i have, it was such a pleasure going over each and every reply...a big thank you to all you guys...!! πŸ€—

Nandu...
my quick comment.....
yesterdays epi..
tottallyy mind blowing.. ...damn right it was...πŸ˜ƒ
KG what a bloody treat mann... too good.. and out of this world.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...absolutely...i mean, if it was Riddhima who stole the show last week, this one goes to Karan all the way...job well done, dude...!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
and staring at him the wholeeeee time how he was @ Ridz... ...hehe...aww...but he really did look super cute that time, especially when he found her asleep on the books...😊

mann Love Armaan forever......
keeps us from looking forward for more.... danng this is so off topic... πŸ˜›...oh, but it's connected quite integrally to it...because if a character has been able to stir all that in you, the credit goes to the actor as well as the team backing him...and also to the context in which the character is presented to you...and i dare say, this whole week, or actually all two years as far as Armaan is concerned, have given to us a very endearing, non-idealised, charming cool-dude-cum-nice-guy...and the past few episodes have only re-affirmed that impression, with some very beautiful moments...so i don't blame you for being in love πŸ˜‰...hehe...πŸ˜†

Ok.. coming back...
and he has made me fall in love with love again.... ...i agree...love the way he's rediscovering his love for her all over again...although i do agree when you had said that this is going a little fast...which seems to make it look like there's something else in the offing...because the solution can't be so quick and easy...how will the story proceed then...so i'm thinking that Armaan's going a bit speedily along the rekindling-my-romance route...and this might make Riddhima think he's rushing trough it just because he's been told that the love was there, and had he not been told, he would not have made such an effort to rediscover it...it's possible...or something else maybe...but definitely something...😳

This started as him reaching out to see if he really felt for Ridz..
and now looks like there is something there.. *pointing to his heart* !!! ❀️
But what.... he has to recognize it and know what it is
Armaan you rock!!! And I am with you thur this.......me too...i think he should pause a bit and not rush into things though...he doesn't know what love is, really...i think he'll take some time to fully understand it...and that should be very interesting...

and his comment.....'jaabi woh insaan saamnee ataa hai toh partyyyyyy' LOLLLL.. too good.!!!! πŸ˜†...hehe...man, i love that guy...always have...and this avatar is even more endearing...he's Dr.Love's very own Dr.Love, and basking in the glory of that mantle...it's the kind of thing that happens to a man once in a lifetime...lol...and he's doing his bit so sweetly, and so genuinely...like last night, it was alittle over the top at places, but i loved the way he was anxious to be Armaan's moral supprt in the exam hall...and also the way he convinced Riddhima to go to him...so sweet...

Nandu... overall amazing epi.. wonderful emotions.. and most wonderful acting.... !!!! ...Agree, Agree, Agree...πŸ˜ƒ

Riddikulus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chotii

brilliant post hun!! omg.. yestradys epi woz defo great for everything u'v said.. it was surely 1 epi that i could wacth again n again, just 2 see everyone work together to get AR to b 1.. aww its really sweet, and when AR finally Are together.. πŸ˜† its the most magical thing to hit our tv screens right? πŸ˜‰ the romantic-ish scenes were very sweet and subtle.. i mean i love the way it was more cuute and naughty with armaan sleepin n ridhima hittin him n all, u made me laugh about the whole thing about it bein a med exam not loveology exam πŸ˜† too funny - and true πŸ˜†

its these sorta scenes that just make me want the epi never to end..! hey, didnt u love it when armaan was like.. she said she'd be ack to check on me.. where is she? lol aww too cuuute, i love how he's slowly feeling at least sum sorta attraction towards ridhima.. its beautiful! at first I was like.. maybe it was too soon for the truth to come out - cos i wanna c more of shararti armaan n AR cuute funny moments.. but now that Armaan's aware of the whole memory loss thing, everything seems to be even better..! sure, there's a bundle of emotion joined with the excitement, but hey it's all just soo lovable..
ystrdays epi n AR scenes were just fab!! and as you put it, 'light, fun, yet with emotional undercurrents that almost leave you breathless' - damn right! πŸ˜›

Luv,
Saz
xx 

Heyy Saz...!! πŸ˜ƒ

thank you so much for writing in...agree with everything you've said...and absolutely second you when you say that it's little things like these that make you wish the episode would never end...and i loved the scene you mentioned...especially when he first looked at the clock and excalimed that it was 9 already, and she wasn't back...and then again positively apalled that she wasn't back at 9:02 either...hehe...made two minutes sound like eternity...lol...probably was for him, actually...which is why it was so cute...

and i think it's a bit fast too, but not the fact that he knows the truth as much as the fact that he's already falling for her and how...he doesn't even know what love is yet, and i think he might be rushing into things a bit too quick, because he's going on the basis of what he's been told by others rather than what he knows himself...let's see what the next couple of episodes bring with them...😊

cheers! πŸ˜ƒ
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey nandini..
just saw ur reply to my post, and yea, i agree with u... there's definitely something else in the offing wrt AR... it could be as u said.. riddhima might not be willing to believe armaan or let him come close to her , fearing that this is the armaan who simply chased anything in a skirt..( which was how he was, before he met riddhima).. her thinking here, will be quite understandable.. or, shashank could be an obstacle, fearing to let his daughter face anymore heartbreak...in any case, AR seem to be facing a kind of impasse in the coming time.. or the speed breaker could come in the form of armaan's professional life too.. lets wait and watch..
P.S.. did u like yesterday's episode? haven't watched it yet. so would love ur take on it by the time i do..
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh godd i missed such a awesomeee Topic :(((
Nandini.. πŸ€— πŸ€—  brilliantly said..agree wid each nd every line..
nd not dat i didn't lovedd past epis  but dis epi was a simple,cute,a bit romantic,nd touching epi where we can blush/smile through out the epi nd dats the speciality of dis epi..totally Lovedddd it..
nd not to forget Kajen were luking super cuteeee and Hott also..<333 lovee dem