Bandini

27th August - Ringa Ringa Roses!

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
*Kaan Pakad kar*
I apologize for not being able to finish the update yesterday......lets just say, yesterday was NOT my day......
Please forgive......pretty please!

Lets get back to the Bandini world jaldi se...
Today episode starts with Dhamaka background music......You guessed it, it was the Kanji Wagela scene.
Taru comes to Dhamkao  Madho kaka.....& ends up meeting Rock-of-Gibralter!
Kanji warns her not to meddle in the Lives of either Madho Kaka or Santu....or else she will be sorry!
Once again the warning is given in Typical Kanji istyle...very civilised, soft voice, but Samajhdaar ko ishaar kafi hai!
Taru is tongue tied.....IMAGINE!
She comes back to her Ivory tower & is all frustrated...& throws her Ghungroo, which lands on Maulik's feet......
*Hooray*
Maulik ask her what happened & she tells him that Kanji is learning the art of carving Diamonds from Madho kaka & that he was very rude to her again!
Maulik is angry, but Taru tell him to cool down.....Maulik is puzzled at his Taru Phoooi's strange behavior!

Next.....Oh *yawn* we are back to birwa & her Baby Boy-friend track!

She is waiting for her BF & hence late again from school. When Baa ask Birwa, Sant-OO jumps in & covers up for Birwa. Baa ask Sant-OO why did she help Birwa out by lying for her, Sant-oo ask Baa to Trust her !!!!
She wants to win Birwas trust first before trying to be her Maa!
Sant-OO goes to Birwa's room & confronts her. She lets Birwa know that she is aware of her & Akshat.
Birwa is scared & denies it all  but Santu DOES'T say anything  to her & tells Birwa that she will wait for Birwa & to come & tell her everything herself. Birwa is stunned!

Next Maulik Comes to Taru's room & of-course her album is lying out there...*typical Ektaaissh*
He sees the picture of Santu's parents & Right then the Devil incarnation walks in.......
Taru snatches the album from M's hand...& when M ask her about the picture, she says they were their servants, removes the picture & eats it up....Ok Kidding, throws it in the trash!
Maulik is  ONCE again puzzled with Taru's strange behavior......& decides to wear Sherlock holmes cap!

We are once again back to Birwa Thakela track.
She has to meet Akshat today so while leaving for school she says she will be late coz of school drama rehersals, Santu knows she is lying but doesn't say anything.
Baa question Sant-oo after Birwa is gone, on why did she not stop her.
Now everyone with Kids bring your pen & paper, coz  Sant-OO gives 101 tips on "how to raise Kids" 
She wants to give Birwa freedom & the feeling that she is trusted. She doesn't wish Birwa to tell her things out of fear, but out of respect.
Baa is very impressed...& I am very deprssed that there is NO DM & Hiten again!!!

Back to Maulik who is taking his Sherlock Holmes job very seriously, wondering what is the secret that Taru is hiding from him!

Back to Yaaaaawn Birwa, she meets up with Akshat at school, which btw Sant-OO maa sees.
Birwa is feeling a little guilty coz Santu has been so nice inspite of knowing her *boring* secret.
She refuses to go for a movie with Akshat, & when she comes home has a Guilty demeanor, Santu gives her cold shoulder, while Birwa tries very hard to sweet talk Santu.
When she ask Santu if she trust her na...Santu turns SRK from DDLJ, & says Yes I trust you!
"kya hua if you bunked your class today & met Akshat"
Yes i trust you!!
"kya hua if you have been lying to me all the while"
Yes I trust you!
Birwa wants to become invisible as she realizes that Santu knew about her Lie all the while...
The Screen freezes on her face!

Moment of the day: Kanji Wagela giving Dhamki to Taru-The Devil!
Scene of the Day: Kanji & taru Confrontation
Dialogue of the Day: Santu Churoed wala dialogue from DDLJ! "kya hua joh tumne mujh se jhooth bolo"
Question of the day: From which angel does Maulik look like Kanji & Taru's son.....?? *dazed*

Boring...Boring episode......& Gawd...where are the other two dynamos??
I miss DM & Hiten though Kanji is doing very well, but he had very little scene today........
Oh well tomorrow is another day........so smile!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update Nupur..

Your description makes it all the more worthwhile... :))
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Taru- Devil's incarnationšŸ¤£

Nupur that was hilarious.......thank you sooooooo much......
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Nupur!

I watched the episode and I think was worth watching the episode for the last scene of the day Santo was so good in what she said to Birwa, but I have to say missing DM hopefully he is back on Monday!!

Maulik is finally working it out, hopefully he can join the dots together soon enough. For once today I felt the stories move forward for this track and the Birwa track I think Santo will deal with it soon enough!!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes...there is ray of hope at the end for sure.....
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nupur,
Your so funny and thank you for doing the written update. I am glad to see the serial moving forward even if its at a slow pace. I look forward to what will happen when DM comes back.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nupur for the masaledaar update of a boring teeny bopper crush centered episode.

Why couldn't the give more screen time to Kanji-Taru instead of Birwa-Akshat? Like Kanji telling Moti that if she keeps interfering in his business he will also start crossing boundaries and bring out her past.
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh sweet nupur, hugs and lots of praise n appreciation to you... what a mast update, girl! Keep it up is what I'll say once again!
and I loved the scene where kanji with so much of authority in his voice tells taru to either come out of the car or else he'll come in and sit... hahaha

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today was the best, especially watch potato face get put in her place. Million dollar question from Kanji to moti-ben, Who the Hell are you to pass orders? Loved every word.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nups for your funny take on the update.  You always keep us entertained, we all love you for thatšŸ˜Š