Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Hey all! How are you? I'm enjoying my last week before I start med. skool. Hopefully I'll still be able to do updates for you all! Smile

Start...Solochana & baba are shocked with the amount of people that are coming in. Savita looks pleased and Manju looks really shocked. And then after seating a lot more people...another family comes in and Solochana's mouth & Manju's mouth is literally open! Shocked Savita introduces them to Solochana as their two sisters and their husbands. Baba signs Vinod to get more seats.  Vinod and Solochana and Solochana's friend discuss how there are so many people. Aayi's friend suggests Vinod to go to her place and get more seats. (I really like Aayi's friends!). Varsha comes in and gets awkward with so many people. Vaishali is serving water, but all the glasses finish. Vinod says that there are a lot more people than we expected. Vaishali comes and says the glasses are finished too, so the friend says yes go get them from my place too. Varsha and Vinod leave to do that.

Solochana just looks shocked and puzzled. Outside Savita's sisters are asking Savita that what is this? At the wedding we weren't even asked for food and now there is hardly any place to sit. Solochana listens in. Baba comes and says that you could sit in our room till Vinod brings in the chairs. By that time Vinod brings in the chairs. Solochana signs Vinod to come to her.

In the kitchen...Varsha asks Solochana that you said only 4-5 extra people will come what happened? Aayi said I thought the same. Vaishali says maybe you misheard. Aayi says no I'm sure! I don't know now. I thought I would serve them so right today that they would forget the wedding drama, but now I'm worried. If this doesn't happen then Archu will have to hear taunts the rest of her life. Everyone is worried. Vinod says don't worry we will manage, he says I'm going to the market you just calm down.

Manju follows Vinod and says what are you doing? Vinod says I'm taking money to go buy more food since so many people have arrived. Manju says forget that, you tell me how much more money will you spend? Since the morning you have bought so much. Vinod says this is not the time to discuss this. Manju says you even spent a lot during Archu's wedding and today is too much, we still have the whole month left to go through. Vinod says I know, but today we have to manage because nobody knew so many guests would arrive. Even aayi didn't know. And today it is our respect. We have to uphold it. Let's not argue. We have to get out of this problem. He tells Manju to go help Aayi. Archu meanwhile sees Vinod walking out and gets tensed and sad.

Manju looks outside and sees 25 people and imagines herself making 150 puri's! Manju thinks how to get out of doing so much work. Her daughter comes and says I don't want this I want cold drink. Manju takes her out and purposely spills the drink on her and says that she should go change her right now. Archu looks sad and tensed. She gets up and goes to the kitchen to help. She helps and aayi says after marriage you've come and you're helping. Archu says so what after marriage daughter is not a daughter? You said you would never think of me as a stranger. Archu starts working and delegates work to everyone. And aayi's friend says now don't worry Solochana, now that Archu is here 25 people are nothing. Aayi looks happy.

She calls everyone to dinner. Savita's sister comes to Savita and says wow I'm pleased. Your samdhan made great food. Savita looks disappointed. Aayi comes and says to telll you the truth a lot of the items Archu made. She's fabulous. Savita's sister says wow Savita your luck is great that you got such a great daughter-in-law. Savita says well my Manav is so great that is why we found such a good household. And plus they are well-settled so it was good to make a relationship.

Savita calls Manju and asks her how she is? She says in a little while you are going to suffer. You haven't done well with us. Manju asks what happened? Savita says you fill find out in a  little while. Savita calls aayi and says she needs to talk to her and archu, but not in front of everyone let's go inside. Aayi says did she make a mistake? Savita says yes, but how, when, and why will find out later. Let's go inside. They go inside while Manju wonders outside.

Inside, Savita tells aayi that she wants to give her something. She tells Archu to take off her jewelry set. Archu and aayi look puzzled. Manju watches from the window. She asks Aayi if she recognizes this set? You gave it during the wedding. Aayi says yes I know. Savita says yes, now you keep it.  Were you not afraid that your lie would get caught? Aayi says I don't know what you are talking about? Savita says yes, we are poor, but you didn't have to try to show us low. Aayi says I honestly don't know what you are saying. You think I can't recognize your fake neckalace? We have been insulted. I went to the jewelry store and found out your neckalace is 2000 rupees and fake. Aayi is like this means you investigated the jewelry, do you not trust us? I'm not liking this. Savita says don't turn this around on me. You are the liar. She says I took this neckalace so I could get Vandu made one just like this. She says I know we are poor, but it gives you no right to insult us we are the boys side. You have hurt us, when we didn't ask for anything. She said you made a drama at the wedding now what should I do? She says I'm trying to control my anger. I figured this out last night, and you are lucky I didn't yell or hit Archu. I've called you inside so our dignities are maintained. I will give you a chance to rectify your mistake.

Episode ends on Solochana's distraught face.

Urgh no Manav scene at all!
Loved the Archu going into the kitchen and helping bit.

Savita is just annoying now.

Hope you liked the update!

Shweta

[/MEMBERS]

Edited by *Resham* - 27 August 2009 at 11:00pm

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821indy1979webkapranji921royalamivplifetimefanushakiran patelbrit-in-nymvatsaChomelshalukalraprabhamahcirpurviscellarsoujik27chirjetsonydipiarorauNeetuSBsankakshtha19alphiedhirajankitDevjyoteehabsfanAMSTQueen_GHTnanskcbRaviSharmavnb2005cbindia2009belvin92himani88librarypasss3chaudhaasaxena3Lovely123meens_2001crazy46ziddi57butunamumpyHeenapRainysonal75sp87nookwayzarna28pps_ppsRaima36ahutamithaliouzeemsindpndnthazel16rashi77rima001Gauri22*Maleena*bookbrain007Aamir's Fanbabu2008mushkan_2003SANDY~*Thamizhan*~-Snehameluvsrkicy_devilpunjabi#1blackdaughterawarapan.Millerrr88knumnumneela226l0veyRoarkanna44.Mandy.*Resham*-Fivr-nivedithabsingapuryBul3mitzi11Roshni.-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aug. 27th Written + Vid/Pix Update" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks, do you know why yesterday's written update isn't up?

sam-far

sam-far

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I'm really starting to get annoyed by Savita's attitude i do hope Manav puts a stop to it... I also hope that Savita tells Sulochana about Manju now that will be fun. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot

kkushi06

Goldie

kkushi06

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
savita's attidue is so very irritatingAngry.....i dnt understand tht y isent manav saying anything or standing upConfused.....ok i noe he dosent noe anything abt wat savita does with archna n all but wat abt so mny guest cuming n archna's family being so stressed or tensed out...didnt he c all dat?????Shocked......iam very disaapointed tht dis show isent really showing manav n archna tht much.......Disapprove........n thanku 4 da wonderful update as alwaysTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
thx 4 tha update! Clap

yea me 2 im gettin irritated by savita now ; & im so mad there was no scene betwenn ArMan Cry

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

No ArMan scenes at all, too much of Savita and her attitude. I am tired of Savita and her greed, someone needs to stop her!

lazy_mariyum

IF-Rockerz

lazy_mariyum

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update savita is so gredy for jwelery and money yaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top