Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Whats Salman's aggro with Shahid? Can someone fill me in.

Too much of overdose of Salman and his aggros these days.🥱 Gone are the days when he was known for his acting.  
Edited by -Yas- - 14 years ago
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
salman 's ego was hurt during some world tour  with shahid when he was doin a dance step wrong n shahid shwd him how to do it right...lol... Edited by aneeshadgr8 - 14 years ago
Is it just me or do others thinks the same that when ever an actor and actress is on DKD then the question is always about the actor or actress life! like here salman asks how many indians thinks that actors change their partners with every movie! and we all know shahid was dating kareena before and then soo much false rumors about hes affairs with Amrita Rao, Vidya Balan, the tennis girl etc...  so that quetsion was really much about shahid! i dont know but i just think that the questions they ask sometimes are too awkward and not so fair!
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No I think the fomat is like this....

They ask questions relating to the person on the show.
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yesterday Shahid and Rani shot for DBH episode on DKD, now DBH and Wanted are releasing on the same day, so that should tell you how insecure Salman is. 😃

Rani and he are friends, so yeah he was chatting with her. When Lara and she came last year, he was chatting more with Rani than with Lara.

Shahid and he are not friends, so he wasn't pally with him.

I dont understand how he snubbed Shahid, he never insulted him.
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here I have to agee with you guys..Salman is not insecure about anything o anyone.

Yeah he is vey kidish at heart and carry grudges longer but he is not insecure. He is one acto who is vey comfortable in his skin. He is what he is nad he is not afaid of flops o hit. ANd flops and hits don't even make or break his career.

But the media will make stories..The thing is Shaid is coming on DKD...yey,.....

PS: I have no hopes for Wanted. It took 3 yrs in the making....I am looking foward to LD..
Edited by lovanika - 14 years ago
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ON TV: Salman-Shahid patch up!

The two actors have finally decided to bury the hatchet after three years

By Johnny Vaz . Buzz18 Aug 27, 2009

They say it's never too late and our two actors might have just realised that. After a bitter fallout during the Rockstars concert in 2006, Salman Khan and Shahid Kapoor had been avoiding each other like the plague.

It so happened that Salman was not getting his steps right and Shahid offered to help him out. Apparently Salman didn't like this young actor's interference and asked him to leave him alone.

Salman even opted out of Satish Kaushik's long awaited film, Shahid-starrer Milenge Milenge, wherein he was supposed to do a cameo.

But guess what we hear now? Shahid has agreed to be part of Salman Khan's popular show 10 Ka Dum where he will be promoting his forthcoming film Dil Bole Hadippa with co-star Rani Mukerji.

Seems like Shahid is indeed basking in the glory of his successful career and has forgotten the episode whole heartedly. Salman too has been gracious enough to invite them on his show

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow....thas a surprise.....but its probably not salman who invited them....its the producers, cuz salman said from the begining that hes not gonna invite his friends this time around, whoever the producers invite will be on the show.....but its surprising that salman didnt interfere with shahid appearing on the show...

about snubbing him....well they dont noe eachother, theyre not friends...salman and rani are very very good friends.....unless sum1 else came besides rani, who salman didnt noe too well as well...and he behaved the same way, den we cudve prolly said he snubbed shahid, but here, i dont think we can say that....as long as salman didnt disrespect him or ignore him while the camera was rolling its fine....offscreen, everyone has personal preferences...
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh btw, for a sec i thut the title was "Shahid IS coming to TIFF".....i nearly fell off my bed 😭
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow, I'm shocked. This shows three things, one that the problem between Shahid-Salman was never that big, two that Shahid never really had a problem and thats why he came on the show, and three that Salman is very secure.

I really dont expect Salman to act all best friends with Shahid. They're meeting and conversing after so many years and Salman knows Rani from a long time now, so of course he'll talk to her more! The fact that Salman invited Shahid proves that they dont really have a big problem together, so its all good. However, we can always count on Aaj Tak and all those crappy news channels to sensationalize things...