Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Another Tellybuzz reply!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Smita is my real name.....simi is my nickname.

Hi Smita, so u will be sending everything to us at the most by 2nd September, right? I need some time in advance before his birthday so that we can fix up a time with Karan. So try sending all stuff thro mail max by 2nd.. Dont delay please.. We need a buffer time as it is tough to get these stars at short notice.

U send the creations too by mail. Also mention the link there, when my reporter goes to meet him, we will give him the link and ask him to have alook at it whenever he is free.. And dont send me a big bundle of questions, try sending me a good questionaire not exceeding say 25 questions..

Also i am getting individual mails from members on the id with poems and messages. Please i want it to be compiled, and i will take the messages and questions sent by you. So please ask all members not to send individual mails, instead give it to u for compilation..

Regards
Sree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Another Tellybuzz reply!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
ohhh so now we have to discuss next plan of action thanx simi for the post yaar.....gonna talk to u all after some time...my idiot copmuter had some prob today..........so we have to send creations too together  instead of individual hmmmmm........

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

ohhh so now we have todiscuss next plan of action thanx simi for the post yaar.....gonna talk to u all after some time...my idiot copmuter had some prob today..........so we have to send creations too together instead of individual hmmmmm........

ya so all the mehnat that they (people who sended their creations) did is like goneOuch
cause we have to do it all over again.
thanks yaar.

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by live_life

ohhh so now we have todiscuss next plan of action thanx simi for the post yaar.....gonna talk to u all after some time...my idiot copmuter had some prob today..........so we have to send creations too together instead of individual hmmmmm........

ya so all the mehnat that they (people who sended their creations) did is like goneOuch
thanks yaar.
haaye ram........accha gonna do something...pm me any idea if u have regarding this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

live_life

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Best thing is to post all creations here and send the telly buzz people the link. They can let Karan know, then he can check whenever he is free.

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by live_life

thanks yaar.

haaye ram........accha gonna do something...pm me any idea if u have regarding this

We have to make a new thread where members could post their creations for Karan'sbirthday .This thread is exclusively for Karan....the one that the reporter is going to give him while visitng.
Then, We have to talk to the moderators to make the new thread sticky so that we could post creations there.

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
how about one person becomes in charge of compiling everything and sending it to TB?

we don't want to pester them too much by sending individual messages to karan..

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

how about one person becomes in charge of compiling everything and sending it to TB?

we don't want to pester them too much by sending individual messages to karan..

Yea woh to hai.....but thats wat Sree from tellybuzz said to do.
To send the individual messages and only 25 questions

Post Reply New Post

Go to top