Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vamonos thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Sweet_Misery

Nemo i could seriously bang Nupurs head into a wall. She's all coy and is mouthing crap like "Tum meri family ko IMPRESS karne chahte thai na"...WTFFFFFFFFFFF?? And even after Mayank says he was just doing it as a friend she goes...seedhe bane ki zarroorat nahi hain...mujhe pata hai tum kya kar rahe thai...😕....Does she have bricks in her head???

oh Gawd not again yest only she was all "bhushan khandan................damad" n crap n today this ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i m with u Sanu common lets bang duh i hate such ppl u know WTF?
who assume thing thier way n just go on thinking wat they like........................ doosre insaan ki parva hi nahi apni bolo aur chalo
n d line in blue she said that? she really did ?
numbo man
Mohit HONESTLY fails to impress me even an ounce....the whole Khabar Nahi sequence was a nightmare. He was flying/ gliding all over the place and giving the most ridiculous expressions ever! Hopeless case...*bangs head*

Thankfully the MN scene was only what we have witnessed in precaps...nothing more than that....Thank the lord! 
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh god Nupur *shakes head*.....

Was there some 'aur paas' scene b/w SG today?? That's what they're saying in the forum :S
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uggghhh@ Nupur

Thank you dumba$$ 'creatives', you have successfully murdered Nupur- congratulations 👏

Sanu, have you watched Khabar Nahi?

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Were there ROFL moments in Khabar Nahi apart from flying and gliding? We are trying to know if it beat Jaage Jaage or not!
AreYaar thumbnail
Kavya, I'm waiting for a Mels style update on the KN thing...LOL

Did you hear that apparently S kissed G on the neck too??
Vamonos thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anu WTH? neck???😆

Sanu yes yes Khabhar nahi ????? how were ur fav jaundice moments?

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

Were there ROFL moments in Khabar Nahi apart from flying and gliding? We are trying to know if it beat Jaage Jaage or not!

lol....All the moments with Samrat skating / gliding all over the place are WTF worthy. The hair band swaying is totally ROFL....but sadly it doesnt beat Jaage Jaage in terms of ridiculousness...

I swear Nemo....Nupur is toh just acting plain ditzy!

Anu i'm on part 3...Gunjan or atleast the "aatma" of Gunjan is asking for her friendship bracelet and Sammy is all about AUR PAAS...AUR PAAS...AUR PAAS...

Oh and this SG scene has some horrible BG mujik ...🤢

WTF...why am i watching SG?? *scratches head*
lol...Nemo i didnt pay much attention to MN in the song...We pretty much knew what was coming so it wasn't much of a shocker!
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks, Sanu!

LOL and here we were worried that MN are turning into AR part two....but turns out that SG are getting all the AR recycled scenes....haha....aur paas, aur paas....should I watch this for the amazing expressions by MS?? :P