Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Celebs wish for songs in rains

While its raining and pouring and flooding the roads, our Celebs are completely enjoying the rains and reveal their favourite rain songs.

Eesha Koppikhar
Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhagi Si from Chalti ka Naam Gaadi is my favourite. It's beautifully picturised. There is something very sweet about this song.

Vidya Balan
Shubha Mudgal's Ab Ke Saawan Aise Barse and Lata Mangeshkar and Kishore Kumar's Bheegi Bheegi Raaton Mein are my favourite numbers. These songs really bring out the essence of the monsoon and that's why they are always on my mind when it rains in the city.

Amrita Rao
I love listening to Barso Re Megha Megha and Duba Duba Rehta Hun. The soft and romantic feel of these songs really make me feel good. However, I must admit that Jo Haal Dil Ka remains my ultimate rain song.

Urmila Matondkar
O Sajna Barkha Bahaar Aayi sung by the great Lata Mangeshkar and Gila Gila Paani from Satya also sung by her are my favourites. Just by listening to them, you feel like you have got drenched in the rains. Gila Gila… has a melodious tune by Vishal Bhardwaj and simple yet touching lyrics by Gulzar. It simply reflects the simple, intrinsic and pure joy of the rains.

Bipasha Basu
Rim Jhim Gire Saawan is my all-time favourite rain song. It's a beautiful song and I think it's a very real way of showing how two people fall in love. Besides, it's got amazing lyrics, very romantic.

Shamita Shetty
There's something very romantic about the rains. I like hearing soft instrumentals especially the piano. Then there's also the song from my film Fareb, Baras Ja Ae Badal Baras Ja that I hum when it pours outside.

Folks, which song do you like to hear when it pours?

Link : http://bollywood.celebden.com/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Sawaan Ka Mahina Pawan Kare Shor Jiya re jhoomey aisa jaise maan ma nache more !!

Or

Barsat main hum sey mile tum sajan tum sey mile hum barsat main !!
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
theres barso re...latest!!
and akhonse tu ne...from gulam!
tip tip barsa paani..mohra!
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Yeh Dillagi and the song is,

"Dekho zara dekho barsaat  !!
mad_via thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hi everybody ....meri favourite barish song..

ek ladki bheegi bhagi si ...

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail

Ayaa Sawaan Jhoom Ke !! Film title and the song !!

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sneh-Jiwan

Yeh Dillagi and the song is,

"Dekho zara dekho barsaat  !!

😆  That used to be my favorite song when I was 5 years old😆 my family even have videos of me dancing to that song🤣

i totally agree with Isha's chocie.

i loveeeee that song
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Thats mine too thats why I put it up because I love that song and I was a little girl when I heard it first and used to dance in the rain and sing it !! Those were the days !! Gone will never come back !!
simran1285 thumbnail
I go with Bipasha- Rhim Jhim Gire Sawan is my ultimate rain song the lyrics are so romantic and everytime I hear it I can imagine the rainy roads of Bombay and of course Marine Drive.