Anubandh Discussion Thread - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Saw the promo too of the show...now...

Bhargavi is shooked by Tushar and said tht she cant be a mother ever again...noone will call her Aai or him Baba...

And then Bhargavi all alone thinks tht no use of hers in this house...and she asks Tushar to remarry after giving her the divorce...

M nt getting the characters names...so just took the actors names..

And Seema Deshmukh looks cute...and her husband is played by Rahul Mehandale..wht a combinations have been made..interesting...only didnt appreciated tht Shubhangi Latkar is being given an older role..of Tushar and Seema's mom...😆

Seema Deshmukh is really cute and she looks beautiful in each diff dressings.even Sai Tamhankar also seems nice and Ashutosh is a chocalate hero so never seems bad.But mostly i like Bhargavi and Tushar Dalavi...Tushar is a very matured personality ( did u ever see him behaving like other herso like prasad,pushkar and rest).
I agree bagu..Tushar is a matured actor and he really understands the term of Acting...

I have appreciated his role...and right nw m liking Sai's role too...a female with equally brain headed...
Mi azun show paahila naahi Reshu, so cannot put in my 2 cents.  yest i forgot completely to see at 1.  pan aaj nakki bagin.  And Tushar has also acted in Hindi serials also na?
yes he has acted in many of hindi shows...
Originally posted by bageshri

But mostly i like Bhargavi and Tushar Dalavi...Tushar is a very matured personality ( did u ever see him behaving like other herso like prasad,pushkar and rest).

Hey Bagu, your observations are so right! even I feel that our beloved Sunil Barve is also like Tushar.. equally matured...only difference is Sunil looks a bit more innocent, right?
Baki Prasad Oak vishayi bolaycha tar to real life madhe suddha acting ch karto ki kay? asa vatata... "Hapta Band" madhe baghitla ka tyala? kitti over act karat hota to? 😡

Ani ata Vids, Reshu, Winn...tumhala raag yeil sangitala tar bahutek.... pan apala sarvancha ladaka Subodh suddha jara jastach shine karat hota ZM awardchya veli!!! kitti te chewing gum chaghalana....uffffffff.... mi Zee Marathi chya Youtube var khup vela pahila show!
Baki, I really like Subhodh personally sooooooooo much, but seems so many chocolate boys are coming in ZM at a time in leading roles....so its difficult to concentrate on one😆 😆 😆
😆😆
Ani plz, mala anubadh chya kalachya part che updates deta ka kuni? Kaal pasun ZM chi ek hi link chalat nahiye!!!😭
Priya..I knw tht Subodh was continuosly having the chewing gum bt maybe he was so tensed tht he kept on hving it for releasing the tension...🤣..bt he is a decent and a grounded fellow...very earthy....just like Sunil..baki Prasad chya babtit mee nahi bolle tar jasti changle tharel...

Ani I will just update a short story so far:

Namita(Bhargavi) and Shubhankar(Tushar) are craving for a child since Namita had a fibre operation which leads into nt conceiving the child almost difficult...

Ashwini(Sai) and Sameer(Ashutosh) are dreaming big so tht they can settle down..today Sameer passes the big test and nw dreams to go to States fr further studies and job...

Namita still doesnt knw the reality tht she might nt be able to conceive...and Shubu doesnt tell her..since he is scared hw she will face it...

And today Ashwini and Namita came face to face...its really a long one..bt have updated till yest...

Try to catch today's repeat tomorrow...

The story is slowly picking up...
hi all,
Priya u also said it rightly that Sunil looks bit innocent.Actually Sunil is older than all these heros but still he looks so nice and charming as a lead hero.so i respect sunil and Tushar for their nice behaviour.......
and for the rest heros n all my comments will be NO COMMENTS.

But Anubandh should catch some speed ( as per my view). tyani jar roj roj bhargavi cha ragagana dakhavala tar khup bore hoil ani serial hi at least first two weeks madhe interesting vatali tarach lok baghatat nahitar ata baki baryach serial astat competition la rest channel var.............
u said it right bagu...they have to move a little fast in two week and actually hold the story for audience's interests....considering the time slot of the show is a master slot for any channel...

Lets see till Saturday hw it fares up...