Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
As we all knw tht this week is the last for Asambhav....

Three days and we bid adieu to the show...😭😭

Somethings to share frm this...😳

This show was def a diff show frm the rest....it was unusual frm the regular dramas...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Though it did outshined the thinkings like black magic and Sammohan..bt it was diff...😳

Fab performances, fab choice of actors, and fab direction all went really well with this...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I started watching it mainly bec of Mansi Salvi and bec it came frm Pallavi Joshi's stable😳...

Today, when I m bidding adieu..I feel good as well as sad...tht no show can come across this now😳...

It was entertaining in its own way...😳

Wd love to hear it frm u all now...😳
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Resh i feel Anubandh means something to do with relationships.
*Resham* thumbnail
Even I think it is the same Vids...pan nakki artha nahi kalat ahee...πŸ˜†
vidya0906 thumbnail
Hey nice post Reshu.  A really fitting one for a mindblowing serial.  Even though i have not seen a single episode of this serial, I know it is one of the best serials to have ever hit the marathi television. 

Hats off to Pallavi Joshi to have produced such a serial and to all the directors who have directed the episodes and the crew and cast of Asambhav πŸ‘
*Resham* thumbnail
Yes Vids..it was a refreshing change frm the usual lot we have seen till today...

And Pallavi Joshi..she brought a diff change in the world of marathi television fr sure...
krishara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
are reshu,
tune to mere dil ki baat kehdi yaar...........
u cant imagine mala tar ASAMBHAV band honar hi kalpana sahan karan sudha itaka trass dayak jatay,actually i never been so addicted to serials like so much but ASAMBHAV ne sab kuch badal diya......gele 2 varsha mi asambhav chya velela fact asambhav baghayache......ithe forum var khup chaan frds bhetale.........ata ASAMBHAV ha topic tari band honar ahe permanently 😭
kadachit pallavi la itaka vait nasel vatala itaka apalyala vatatay..........any way.mazyakadun tari ASAMBHAV LA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
*Resham* thumbnail
I completely agree bhagu...

Mee suddha hya serial chya prematach padley hotey...agdi suruvatipasun...

Mala khup vegle vatayche hee serial pahun....ani khare sangu tar Umesh ani Mansi chi jodi mala manapasun avadli hoti...

Pan story trk khup chaan maintain kela gela...punarjanmavar 2-2.5 varshe kadhaychi...mhanje kharach naval aahe....

The feeling is still nt sinking tht its ending...
krishara thumbnail
aga Resham sagalyat mothi majja mhanje mazya madhe ani mazya hubby madhe ASAMBHAV varun itaki bhandana vhayachi karan mi ASAMBHAV bahitalyashivay baher padayache nahi kadhich(AJUNAHI PADAT NAHI ) ani maze hubby irritate houn mhanayache TUZYA HYA ASAMBHAV MULE APALA FIRANA ASAMBHAV ZALAYπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

ATA mazya hubby la mazi kalaji vatatey ki ASAMBHAV SAMPALYAVAR maza kasa honar yachi?????πŸ˜’ 
krishara thumbnail

hey Vida u r perfectly right ha..........anubhand means the relationship. But perhaps they r showing something more than tat...................but i m sure for one thing ha........it may not like ASAMBHAV in any manner.............at least tyat madhe punarjanma ha concept nasel he tari nakki..........rest we will watch from monday onwards......ani reshu..mi sunday la ASAMBHAV cha last episode baghanarch ha......with lot of 😭.....

vidya0906 thumbnail
Hey Bhagu that was very hilarious ha.  πŸ˜†.   And now if Reshu sees this post she will say OMG ur hubbies are too much.  in the kunku post she had said the same thing to me and Swapnali.πŸ˜†