Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Good bye Asambhav!!

*Resham* Channel Moderator
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 12:16am | IP Logged
As we all knw tht this week is the last for Asambhav....

Three days and we bid adieu to the show...CryCry

Somethings to share frm this...Embarrassed

This show was def a diff show frm the rest....it was unusual frm the regular dramas...ClapClap

Though it did outshined the thinkings like black magic and Sammohan..bt it was diff...Embarrassed

Fab performances, fab choice of actors, and fab direction all went really well with this...ClapClapClap

I started watching it mainly bec of Mansi Salvi and bec it came frm Pallavi Joshi's stableEmbarrassed...

Today, when I m bidding adieu..I feel good as well as sad...tht no show can come across this nowEmbarrassed...

It was entertaining in its own way...Embarrassed

Wd love to hear it frm u all now...Embarrassed

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Hey nice post Reshu.  A really fitting one for a mindblowing serial.  Even though i have not seen a single episode of this serial, I know it is one of the best serials to have ever hit the marathi television. 

Hats off to Pallavi Joshi to have produced such a serial and to all the directors who have directed the episodes and the crew and cast of Asambhav Clap
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Yes Vids..it was a refreshing change frm the usual lot we have seen till today...

And Pallavi Joshi..she brought a diff change in the world of marathi television fr sure...
krishara Goldie
krishara
krishara

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 2:49am | IP Logged
are reshu,
tune to mere dil ki baat kehdi yaar...........
u cant imagine mala tar ASAMBHAV band honar hi kalpana sahan karan sudha itaka trass dayak jatay,actually i never been so addicted to serials like so much but ASAMBHAV ne sab kuch badal diya......gele 2 varsha mi asambhav chya velela fact asambhav baghayache......ithe forum var khup chaan frds bhetale.........ata ASAMBHAV ha topic tari band honar ahe permanently Cry
kadachit pallavi la itaka vait nasel vatala itaka apalyala vatatay..........any way.mazyakadun tari ASAMBHAV LA ClapClapClap
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I completely agree bhagu...

Mee suddha hya serial chya prematach padley hotey...agdi suruvatipasun...

Mala khup vegle vatayche hee serial pahun....ani khare sangu tar Umesh ani Mansi chi jodi mala manapasun avadli hoti...

Pan story trk khup chaan maintain kela gela...punarjanmavar 2-2.5 varshe kadhaychi...mhanje kharach naval aahe....

The feeling is still nt sinking tht its ending...
krishara Goldie
krishara
krishara

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 4:15am | IP Logged
aga Resham sagalyat mothi majja mhanje mazya madhe ani mazya hubby madhe ASAMBHAV varun itaki bhandana vhayachi karan mi ASAMBHAV bahitalyashivay baher padayache nahi kadhich(AJUNAHI PADAT NAHI ) ani maze hubby irritate houn mhanayache TUZYA HYA ASAMBHAV MULE APALA FIRANA ASAMBHAV ZALAYLOLLOL.

ATA mazya hubby la mazi kalaji vatatey ki ASAMBHAV SAMPALYAVAR maza kasa honar yachi?????Disapprove 
vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Hey Bhagu that was very hilarious ha.  LOL.   And now if Reshu sees this post she will say OMG ur hubbies are too much.  in the kunku post she had said the same thing to me and Swapnali.LOL
skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Hi Resh..............

Whoa....... Asambhav is ending this week?  My goodness!!  It was the only Marathi serial that I watched.  However six months ago, I stopped watching it since it had begun to drag.  I picked up the threads recently when I read that the serial would soon be ending and I wanted to know what the end would be like.

I agree, all the characters were well etched by the actors who have all done a superb job.  When Manasi left, I didn't think anyone could take her place.  But I was in for a surprise when Urmila stepped in and took over beautifully.  It has indeed been a long journey.  The serial has been very different and very interesting and a refreshing change from the rest.

I hope the next venture of the production house is just as good.

Go to top